ghettoperson wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Old Asian Women drivers.
Fixed.
Fixed.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6315|Éire
Outer space is pretty scary (by that I mean how dangerous it is)...like that scene in Sunshine when they have to get from one ship to the next without a spacesuit.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6288

M.O.A.B wrote:

Worst fear? Making an ass of myself in front of a lot of people cos of ma shyness
Same for me.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6496

Braddock wrote:

Outer space is pretty scary (by that I mean how dangerous it is)...like that scene in Sunshine when they have to get from one ship to the next without a spacesuit.
I have a female friend who is also afraid of the 'great unknowns' and depths of outer space and the sea. Something about vast empty space and unimaginable distances that scares her... strange if you ask me- but it's all subjective
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6563|Long Island, New York

Braddock wrote:

...Wait, what? I've wanted to see that for a while, but how is that possible? Your blood boils in a very short amount of time with no protection.
Zukabazuka
+23|6711
Spiders, god damn those are ugly, just hate those things. So if I see a huge nest or something I might get the idea of burning it.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6696|UK
The soles of my feet and my palms start to pulsate at heights...i work on the 39th floor of canary wharf and i cant get to close to the windows

also moths and butterflies....christ i fucking hate them...and i am referring to moths that get so big they can pass for bats.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6781|Scotland

Poseidon wrote:

Braddock wrote:

...Wait, what? I've wanted to see that for a while, but how is that possible? Your blood boils in a very short amount of time with no protection.
Watch it, it's scientifically correct.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Zimmer wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I'd be surprised then, because I'm a big space/aviation enthusiast and I know that after a very short amount of time with no space suit, your blood will boil.

And that my friends, is no fun.

It's on HD on demand. Perhaps I'll order it.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6368|tropical regions of london
absolutely nothing
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6781|Scotland

Poseidon wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I'd be surprised then, because I'm a big space/aviation enthusiast and I know that after a very short amount of time with no space suit, your blood will boil.

Wrong. You have been sucked in by all the space shit that floats around.

Contrary to popular belief a person won't freeze immediately in outer space. Space, even though it IS cold, is an incredible insulator. The biggest problem for an astronaut is dissipating the heat generated from their bodies. Being an enthusiast, you should have known that.

If you shot a guy from 1 spaceship to another without a suit which was 10 metres apart, you would survive.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Zimmer wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Wrong. You have been sucked in by all the space shit that floats around.

Contrary to popular belief a person won't freeze immediately in outer space. Space, even though it IS cold, is an incredible insulator. The biggest problem for an astronaut is dissipating the heat generated from their bodies. Being an enthusiast, you should have known that.

If you shot a guy from 1 spaceship to another without a suit which was 10 metres apart, you would survive.
Hence why I said "a very short amount of time". Like 2 minutes. I don't remember exactly.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6515|Gogledd Cymru

m3thod wrote:

The soles of my feet and my palms start to pulsate at heights...i work on the 39th floor of canary wharf and i cant get to close to the windows

also moths and butterflies....christ i fucking hate them...and i am referring to moths that get so big they can pass for bats.
I hate anything that can fly, not pretty birds and shit, or ducks and the like, I'm on about wild pregnant birds, of whom you've stepped on 2 of it's eggs, I had an encounter with one when I was in primary school (Can't remember the year) and it fucked me up, I hate moths and spiders and shit too.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6374|Belfast
muscule spasms....
that day was one of the worst of my life
oh the pain....

I am also scared of making myself look like
a dumbfuck in front of my friends

in turn,
that makes my "friends" take the piss and make fun of me
for the things that I may have said or done in my life that
I'll regret
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6624|S.C.
That Japanese girl who likes to climb out of televisions.
Jackabo
+127|6584|Dublin, Ireland

mikeyb118 wrote:

Isn't the girl American?
Jimbo145
Resident Pimp
+15|6294|Upstate Noo Yawk
i have a 'Fear of the Dark'
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6652|Canada
i fear bears. and zombies. and giant earth killing asteroids
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6496

Jackabo wrote:

mikeyb118 wrote:

Isn't the girl American?
Sadako?

The entire original cast are all Japanese. The Hollywood remake was an absolute farce . The Japanese version is genuinely scary!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6735|Sweden
Ghosts they freak me out.

Bugs i hate most bugs they disgusts me.

walking in a forrest in the middle of night makes me crazy.

i´m a sissy
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6349|New Haven, CT

mikkel wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

wasps
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6657|949

White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
Lynx14