_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6719|Riva, MD
When will patch 1.2 be out?
THE_Ted_Chang
+0|6691
February 8th. Don't you read the message on the screen before you start playing?
dan500
+57|6849

THE_Ted_Chang wrote:

Don't you read the message on the screen before you start playing?
That says booster pack..
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6803|Sydney, Australia

dan500 wrote:

THE_Ted_Chang wrote:

Don't you read the message on the screen before you start playing?
That says booster pack..
lol dumbass but it  cud b the 8th cos wen special forces came out a patch came wit it
THE_Ted_Chang
+0|6691
LOL! That means I don't read the screen properly either...I'll get me coat. 
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6776|Hamburg, Germany
Patch was said to come out end of this month so maybe it arives before the 8th.....
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6719|Riva, MD
I hope so, i'm taking my time getting points so I can see what the Sniper unlock is.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6778|Scotland!!!

_j5689_ wrote:

i'm taking my time getting points so I can see what the Sniper unlock is.
try a search in the forums, there was a discution abuot the new sniper rifles
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6744
lol its a amazing how many people screw up hard on bf2s.
HighLowAndGone
+0|6697|Skåne, Sweden
According to one of the guys at BF2.se, that have been testing the patch, guesses it will be out in 2 weeks but that is no official statement.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6757|The Netherlands

_j5689_ wrote:

I hope so, i'm taking my time getting points so I can see what the Sniper unlock is.
I heard that these new unlocks (l96 and p90) are only avaible when you install Euro forces. just like they did with SF. would be really an EA action so I don't count on those unlocks
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6715|Wherever the F**k i feel like
luckly i prepaid my dad to get me both bosters when they came out
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6778|Scotland!!!

fdcp_elmo wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I heard that these new unlocks (l96 and p90) are only avaible when you install Euro forces. just like they did with SF. would be really an EA action so I don't count on those unlocks
M82, i think thats the one.....     a rifle comes with the new patch i know that
THE_Ted_Chang
+0|6691
Here's a question somebody might know. I'll hit Gunnery Sergeant before then. If I don't take a fresh weapon and wait for the upgrade will I be able to choose from the new ones?
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6748|Somewhere in NYC
Lol got promoted... everytime I log in, i hear the drumroll. Got 2 unlocks, can't wait for the patch!

Release it already!!!
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6776|Hamburg, Germany

THE_Ted_Chang wrote:

Here's a question somebody might know. I'll hit Gunnery Sergeant before then. If I don't take a fresh weapon and wait for the upgrade will I be able to choose from the new ones?
Yes

fdcp_elmo wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

imho i think if you have Special Forces you will be able to unlock them (just like the other 2nd generation unlocks). Both weapons are included in the patch so you can use them in normal BF2. (and so that everybody can pick them up after your death)
On a second guess maybe everybody will be able to unlock 2nd generation guns... who knows there are also 10 new ranks......
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6737|Houston, TX

nitro92 wrote:

lol dumbass but it  cud b the 8th cos wen special forces came out a patch came wit it
I don't think you retain the right to call anyone a dumbass. Learn to spell hack.

Last edited by staticblue (2006-01-17 09:22:08)

ex-static
+15|6691
Staticblue you need a cookie.
Calm down, nobody was hurt, don't make it worse.
And by all means, I'm sorry for this useless post.

ok last edit:

I forgot to say I like your staticblue picture

Last edited by ex-static (2006-01-17 10:27:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard