.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone
The Brazilian team is unknown, I only know Ronaldinho. Go Nigeria. And whats with the second red card referee, are you drunk?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

.Sup wrote:

The Brazilian team is unknown, I only know Ronaldinho. Go Nigeria. And whats with the second red card referee, are you drunk?
Are you kidding?  They all are known and play in Europe.  And the two red cards were ok, not to mention there should have been another one in the penalty.  Lol @ Nigeria.  Piece of cake.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
Well considering USA Men's soccer/football/KICK BALL WITH LOWER LIMBS OF BODY is total gaaaahhhhbage, I've got no idea who to root for.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

Well considering USA Men's soccer/football/KICK BALL WITH LOWER LIMBS OF BODY is total gaaaahhhhbage, I've got no idea who to root for.
Argentina, of course, besides you like me a looooooot.
.Sup
be nice
Nigeria beat Belgium 4:1 if i heard right. Its gonna be tough for you. That Brazilian team didn't seem to be their no1 team.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lawl

I dunno, who's left?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

.Sup wrote:

Nigeria beat Belgium 4:1 if i heard right. Its gonna be tough for you. That Brazilian team didn't seem to be their no1 team.
It was their #1.  Remember you can only take 3 players older than 23.  They all play in Europe's best teams.  And sorry but Belgium isn't Brazil.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lawl

I dunno, who's left?
It's the final, Argentina vs. Nigeria.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lawl

I dunno, who's left?
It's the final, Argentina vs. Nigeria.
oh

well that's an obvious choice

nigeria has nothing to offer the world, go argentina
.Sup
be nice

sergeriver wrote:

.Sup wrote:

It was their #1.  Remember you can only take 3 players older than 23.  They all play in Europe's best teams.  And sorry but Belgium isn't Brazil.
But Belgium beat Italy didn't they?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Argentina have Messi right? They should be in for a win, also since 2002 Brazilian football has been going downhill in all aspects

Which ain't saying they ain't great, but that they've gone downhill

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-08-19 08:22:37)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

.Sup wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Before the beginning of the Olympic games, Argentina and Brazil were the two candidates, not Belgium or Italy.
Sven_Coolio
+2|5731|Mol City

sergeriver wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Don't underestimate my country :d
We lost 1-0 in the group stages from Brazil with only 10 men after 5 minutes, the goal fell in the 80th minute, we ended with 9 men
We won 2-3 from Italy in the quarter finals with again 10 men after 4 minutes and 2 penaltygoals from Italy
We reached the semi-finals in the European Championship last year with this team
+ We lost Kompany and Fellaine after the first match because they needed to go back to their club (HSV and Standard)
The victory of Nigeria was diserved but it surely was'nt worth 4-1, when it was 1-0 we hit the bal against the post, directly after that they scored 2-0 and we lost it.

We can beat Brazil for bronze!
And go Argentina, but they'll win, Messi, Riquelme, Gago, ..
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

Sven_Coolio wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Don't underestimate my country :d
We lost 1-0 in the group stages from Brazil with only 10 men after 5 minutes, the goal fell in the 80th minute, we ended with 9 men
We won 2-3 from Italy in the quarter finals with again 10 men after 4 minutes and 2 penaltygoals from Italy
We reached the semi-finals in the European Championship last year with this team
+ We lost Kompany and Fellaine after the first match because they needed to go back to their club (HSV and Standard)
The victory of Nigeria was diserved but it surely was'nt worth 4-1, when it was 1-0 we hit the bal against the post, directly after that they scored 2-0 and we lost it.

We can beat Brazil for bronze!
And go Argentina, but they'll win, Messi, Riquelme, Gago, ..
I'm not underestimating Belgium, but you ain't Brazil.  Despite that I hope you beat Brazil.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Messi Messi Messi. Enough said.
.Sup
be nice

sergeriver wrote:

.Sup wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Before the beginning of the Olympic games, Argentina and Brazil were the two candidates, not Belgium or Italy.
Usually the one that candidates for top spots fails. Argentina had a good team on 2002 WC and they failed hard. Argentina probably will win but I'll still be cheering for Nigeria.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

Zimmer wrote:

Messi, Aguero, Mascherano, Riquelme, Gago, etc...enough said.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

.Sup wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Usually the one that candidates for top spots fails. Argentina had a good team on 2002 WC and they failed hard. Argentina probably will win but I'll still be cheering for Nigeria.
We had the best team by far, but we played a bad championship, and you don't have second chances in the WC.
Sven_Coolio
+2|5731|Mol City
Yeah they really have a great team, holland did really great in the quarter finals though, nearly beat Argentina in the end of the official time.
But Nigeria won't stand a chance unfortanely for them
.Sup
be nice

sergeriver wrote:

.Sup wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

We had the best team by far, but we played a bad championship, and you don't have second chances in the WC.
My point is don't underestimate thy ones that are not candidates to win the O. Games.
Sven_Coolio
+2|5731|Mol City

.Sup wrote:

Pato is a young striker from AC Milan and he was't even in the first team
He played in the end stages of this years Champions League
So this isn't just a team

Last edited by Sven_Coolio (2008-08-19 08:35:31)

.Sup
be nice

Sven_Coolio wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I'm a fan of more experienced players.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

sergeriver wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Messi, Aguero, Mascherano, Riquelme, Gago, etc...enough said.
Not really. There is a huge skill gap between Messi and the next best, who is El 'Kun' Aguero.

Messi leads the team to excel, as he does in Barcelona. Best player in the world at this moment, imo. Him or Xavi.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6631

.Sup wrote:

Sven_Coolio wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I'm a fan of more experienced players.
Excuses Excuses.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard