GGGGGGGunit
+6|6670
I Hate Dat Chatta.
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6675

Bert10099 wrote:

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

OOOOO an ex-seal, you must be proud. That's the best honor...and ex-seal. one day when i grow up, im going to be an EX-SEAL. go fuck urself.
When your an EX-Seal, that means he was a SEAL at one point in time.  Fucktard.
He's an Ex-Seal.  What the fuck are you?  Ex-con?

And before you post "Who the fuck are you?" at me, I'll say, "I'm your worst fucking nightmare."

And before you can post your famous "Go fuck urself", I'll say now, "Kiss_My_White_Ass, go fuck yourself.  Bitch."

*Edited to add flame*
Ex-Seal, Seal, its the same thing. To be either one, you had to be a retard with a drill segearnt sticking his whistle up ur ear, and calling you "big blue," while he rammed his dick up ur butt. What I'm really getting at, even off topic as it is, Navy, Army, Coastgaurd, Marines, they're all retarded. And if one of you fucking hicks who couldnt get into a good college and decided to go for a cot and 3 hots, fuck off. As for you Bert. Ur my worst nightmare? Yes, I had the fact when I wake up every morning and say, "GOOD GOD! BERT IS IN MY HEAD! It's like...totally my worst nightmare."

*No need to add a edit for flame. Bert's a prick and my posts are all perfect.*
AuSFinN
+1|6688
All i can say is that you (poster of this thread) are a fucktard. How about thinking differently about us Christians?

Oops. I'm Christian and i called you a fucktard.
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6675
Christians Suck. Me - 1         Jesus - 0 (except for the time he died) that makes him 0 kills and 1 death (WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6680|S.E. United States
Azygos666 :
As for the comment about dancing with the devil Yank, I dont know about you but I spent 393 days straight from january 03 to feb 04 in mid-east...

Im not going to compare the hell Ive gone through with the hell youve gone through
we all have had are own dance with the devil,and I didnt mean a square dance to a country tune(btw,I hate country music)
I will appolygise if I may of been offensive to you or anyone else
and for your time in the mid east fighting the war on terror,I can only show you great respect for that and those by your side.
if wasnt for you and the other brave soldiers out there and those that have lost their lives doing it, we wouldnt even be exchanging these words.

my appolygies

go yankee's

Last edited by KillerYaNk (2006-02-12 11:04:42)

HolmWrecker
+2|6709|Nibiru

Azygos666 wrote:

lots of posts about the crispy servers.  You should see how they react to the lovely 666 at the end of my name

-Wolf
Very ironic since 666 means nothing and stands for nothing. The correct number 616. Look it up.

Some of the most prolific, violent wars ever were led by Christians. Just thought I'd point that out.

My last point is any one can run THEIR server any way they see fit. Is some one twisting your arm to go there?
Make your own damn server and run it how you want.
Just leave. Do you guys go to a party and act like a troll and demand your right to be there???
Sheesh.

The young now a days boggle my mind. No respect, no thoughtfulness...just me me me me, I Me Mine The world revolves around me and no one else exists. Pisses my off, quite frankly. Little turds.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-
This thread took a turn for the worse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard