Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|5800
Tell me why!?!? WHY THE HELL DO I GET KICKED FOR SAYING A WORD!? A WORD. Its a fucking word you crazy bastards. It's not like the "k" is going to shoot laser beams from itself if you say "fuck." Get over it you sissy little girls. THIS IS BF2. If you havent noticed, your shooting someone. I don't think expressing ones feelings, no matter how harsh they might be, is an appropriate kick. I mean, if I read the bible, I don't think you guys are going to be damnned to hell if you say a word. (Note for the slow: If you havent picked up on it yet, Im a Athiest and don't believe in hell) So get over your nice guy pussy little actions and take that fucking kick crap off for not even saying, TYPING, a word.
DeadJim
Member
+19|5873|Valencia, California
I forgive you.


heh...


ponder: After a kill on that server, do you hit the <Ctrl> key and whisper a prayer?

<An edit in retrospective>

For those touchy enough to be offended, I but jest - I'm a survivor of a proper Christian education - paid my dues wearing the tie through grade 12,  I reserve the right to poke fun, but not bash any structured religion.

Last edited by DeadJim (2006-01-17 00:33:33)

BlackKesha
Member
+1|5826|Моск&#
Kiss_my_white_ass, а ты только под левыми псевдонимами писать можешь?
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|5868|Malaga, España
Kiss my white ass, God bless you!

*Holy Shit*
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|5950|Netherlands

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Tell me why!?!? WHY THE HELL DO I GET KICKED FOR SAYING A WORD!? A WORD. Its a fucking word you crazy bastards. It's not like the "k" is going to shoot laser beams from itself if you say "fuck." Get over it you sissy little girls. THIS IS BF2. If you havent noticed, your shooting someone. I don't think expressing ones feelings, no matter how harsh they might be, is an appropriate kick. I mean, if I read the bible, I don't think you guys are going to be damnned to hell if you say a word. (Note for the slow: If you havent picked up on it yet, Im a Athiest and don't believe in hell) So get over your nice guy pussy little actions and take that fucking kick crap off for not even saying, TYPING, a word.
next time better use this word

insemination...   

btw    priests dont have sex  i hear,

and children are brought with the ol birdy

or found in koolsalad

im not gonna start about those gay priests who lie and cheat there way trough live itself.....
.just to become in paradise.
Azygos666
Member
+0|5833
lots of posts about the crispy servers.  You should see how they react to the lovely 666 at the end of my name

-Wolf
[email protected]
Member
+32|5838|Wherever the F**k i feel like

BlackKesha wrote:

Kiss_my_white_ass, а ты только под левыми псевдонимами писать можешь?
Im learning russian can you help me?
BlackKesha
Member
+1|5826|Моск&#

[email protected] wrote:

Im learning russian can you help me?
ICQ Number:  202-985-482
MURPHY-D.
Member
+0|5829
I do "talk" radio.  Last year when some ABC-TV affiliates refuesed to air the uncut "Saving Private Ryan" because of the language, the number of people that supported the effort was unbeliveable.  I actually had people call and say no one really uses language like that in combat.  These people are so removed from reality it scares me.
Erkut.hv
Member
+124|5860|California
So don't go in the server. Fucking crybaby. Why get all cunty about it when you can hit another server. Nobody put a fucking gun to your head and told you to join the server.

Take a fucking midol and join another server, you menstruating little cunt.
Cpl_5811
Member
+0|5841
Now I do not have a problem with servers telling you not to use profanity on them, since they are paying the money for them.  But i do not give a fuck what people say anytime.  In real life profanity is a part of the majority of people vocabulary these days.  Get over it.  Yes it is used in combat..we have every right to say whatever stupid ass words we want.  I am a Christian and as such I do not use the Lord's name in vain, nor do i try to get him to damn people..that is between Him and them.  but I do not have a problem with anyone saying what is on their minds however shitty it is.  On that note.....Fuck you all and good night!  ;-}
[email protected]
Member
+32|5838|Wherever the F**k i feel like

BlackKesha wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Im learning russian can you help me?
ICQ Number:  202-985-482
I dont follow not that computer savvy
Hyper
Banned
+154|5876

TheMajorBummer wrote:

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Tell me why!?!? WHY THE HELL DO I GET KICKED FOR SAYING A WORD!? A WORD. Its a fucking word you crazy bastards. It's not like the "k" is going to shoot laser beams from itself if you say "fuck." Get over it you sissy little girls. THIS IS BF2. If you havent noticed, your shooting someone. I don't think expressing ones feelings, no matter how harsh they might be, is an appropriate kick. I mean, if I read the bible, I don't think you guys are going to be damnned to hell if you say a word. (Note for the slow: If you havent picked up on it yet, Im a Athiest and don't believe in hell) So get over your nice guy pussy little actions and take that fucking kick crap off for not even saying, TYPING, a word.
next time better use this word

insemination...   

btw    priests dont have sex  i hear,

and children are brought with the ol birdy

or found in koolsalad

im not gonna start about those gay priests who lie and cheat there way trough live itself.....
.just to become in paradise.
priests dont have sex?
i bet the 10 million molested choir boys would beg to differ.
christianity is a farce and a steady stream of hypocricy
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|5834|Charlie One Alpha
I know we all have our gripes with the good ol' christians, but c'mon guys you gotta at least admit that the thought behind christianity is a good one. And it's the thought that counts, no?

(Note: I'm not a christian. I'm not an atheist either.)
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
topal63
. . .
+533|5843

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I know we all have our gripes with the good ol' christians, but c'mon guys you gotta at least admit that the thought behind christianity is a good one. And it's the thought that counts, no?

(Note: I'm not a christian. I'm not an atheist either.)
Well mister might be Agnostic, might be Buddhist, might follow Shinto(?); false-real spiritualist. . .

What thought is that? Christianity is an ancient agglomeration of the Egyptian, Sumerian, and other near East mythical traditions, transformed into Judaism, retold in Greek, mixed with the all to commonly found in antiquity: virgin born Sons of God, combined with Orphic & Stoic Greek mystic cults and spewed forth (in Greek, not Aramaic nor Yiddish) as “Good news” with a numerical name construct lead character Iesous Christos (888, lord of the cosmos); thus the Gospels.

Considering the transformation (from Gnostic to Literal) and the destruction of knowledge at the hands of this former Greek mystery cult (now Literal), considering Christianity is/was like a stream gobbling up every small pebble that gets caught in it’s current - what great singular thought is it uniquely responsible for?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
Member
+302|5861|Salt Lake City

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I know we all have our gripes with the good ol' christians, but c'mon guys you gotta at least admit that the thought behind christianity is a good one. And it's the thought that counts, no?

(Note: I'm not a christian. I'm not an atheist either.)
No, not really.  How about this.  How about everyone treats everyone with dignity, compassion, and respect simply because they are a human being, and not because some invisible parent figure is going to punish you and send you to the depths of Hell where you will suffer for all eternity.

If you wanted to look at it in philosophical terms, one could say that the Christians don't do things because they feel it is the right thing to do, but rather because of will happen to them if they don't.  It's basically the same old story about how we never do anything unless there is something in it for us.  People that donate their time and money to charities get something out of it, even if it is just feeling good about doing it...they still get something out of it for themselves.

But back to the topic at hand.  As much as I dislike organized religion I have to side with server admin.  They pay for the server, and it is their right to stipulate conduct rules on that server.  If that means no swearing, then abide by the rules or go to another server.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2006-01-17 09:22:26)

Azygos666
Member
+0|5833

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I know we all have our gripes with the good ol' christians, but c'mon guys you gotta at least admit that the thought behind christianity is a good one. And it's the thought that counts, no?

(Note: I'm not a christian. I'm not an atheist either.)
Ok, I dont think Im going to get into a religious debate here but Christianity like every other "major" religion out there is nothing more then a cult that took off really really well and the leader of it didnt have his followers drink the bad punch

as for gaming goes, if its in their little intro or they have headers flashing saying dont do this dont do that...then respect them and do as they say.  You are playing for free because they are paying cash and willing to offer their server for you to use, so have some curtousey to obey their rules.  If they are booting you for shit that they dont have posted...aka like my name having 666 in it...gripe all you want and smile as they damn themselves to their own hell they are preaching about.
-Wolf

Last edited by Azygos666 (2006-01-17 09:40:27)

staticblue
Vindicator
+28|5860|Houston, TX
The game is rated T for teen. What's the advantage of using profanity. None. Ya wanna take the time out to type curse words than get your own server. Why is it so important to curse. It just makes ya look like a whiny tool. So either learn to spell creative like, "F()ck1n' Biatc#" or, learn to conduct yourself with a little civility and have some respect for people that don't wanna see your foul language.

Don't get me wrong I curse like a sailor in RL. I'll type "dammit" in game but, that's about it. It's not needed in a game server with a bunch of strangers. If it can't be said on public television don't type it.

This isn't the only thread about this topic either.
chickenmuncher
Member
+2|5876| U.S.A.

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Tell me why!?!? WHY THE HELL DO I GET KICKED FOR SAYING A WORD!? A WORD. Its a fucking word you crazy bastards. It's not like the "k" is going to shoot laser beams from itself if you say "fuck." Get over it you sissy little girls. THIS IS BF2. If you havent noticed, your shooting someone. I don't think expressing ones feelings, no matter how harsh they might be, is an appropriate kick. I mean, if I read the bible, I don't think you guys are going to be damnned to hell if you say a word. (Note for the slow: If you havent picked up on it yet, Im a Athiest and don't believe in hell) So get over your nice guy pussy little actions and take that fucking kick crap off for not even saying, TYPING, a word.
If you hate them soooo much, play another sever, its not like this is DC when now adays theres about 10 servers running. Theres more then 1000 servers running, so just stop going to the one you don't like.

Last edited by chickenmuncher (2006-01-17 09:48:56)

ShadowdogKGB
Member
+6|5970
Ahhh yeah....the 'ol Christian server carp. Yeah Ima gonna throw in my two cents on this one. Fuck 'em. As one who was schooled and raised a christian I have no problem saying this. Ultimately what it is is a few very well meaning Christian guys/kids/whatever throwing their hat into what could very well be Satan's pit. Then they get all bent out of shape when all the unwashed come into their server with all their unwashed ways. It then turns into an endless warning/kick/ban for the entire time they're on with stupid arguments going on throughout the whole painful experience. The gaming enviroment is no place for religion. Amen.
kkalopp
Member
+0|5800
bah.. if i want to offend ppl in game i run arround screaming "EVOLUTION!"
Agent_Dung_Bomb
Member
+302|5861|Salt Lake City

kkalopp wrote:

bah.. if i want to offend ppl in game i run arround screaming "EVOLUTION!"
Quite teasing me!  I still have long toes and hairy knuckles! 
adam.skinner
Member
+0|5800
Almost all Christian servers openly advertise this in their MOTD.  You should know what to expect when joining the server.  With at least 1k servers with open slots open at any time, and maybe 1/3 of those with good pings, you should be able to find an appropriate place to play.

I'm a Christian and I used to play (in another game) with a non-Christian clan.  I wasn't comfortable with the swearing in TS, and so I started looking for Christian clans.  There are many of them out there, and most of them run their own servers.  So I had a place to play where I wouldn't have to be forced to be exposed to profanity when I was just trying to play a game I enjoy.  The Christian clans hold the players to certain behavioral expectations on the servers, and this provides a good, family friendly place to play.  [url=http://menofgod.us/]Men of God[/url] and [url=http://walkonwater.cc]Walk on Water[/url] are two such clans.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|5891|UK

TheMajorBummer wrote:

btw    priests dont have sex  i hear,

and children are brought with the ol birdy
Btw i think what you meant to write here is...

Btw   priests have sex i hear,

with the children... lol fucking pervert priests, phedos!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|5831|Antarctica
I have no problems with the curse kicker tbh.  Not everyone cares to see the chat spammed with useless insults and other rubbish.  Now, some servers have stupid stuff that it kicks for, like Assault and stuff like that, just another reason to stay away from the J K and L keys

Last edited by VeNg3nCe^ (2006-01-17 14:24:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard