ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
This is an attempt to have a paranoia free debate on the merits of a monetary relationship with our brothers to the North and South.

Steve Previs, a vice president at Jefferies International Ltd., explained the Amero "is the proposed new currency for the North American Community which is being developed right now between Canada, the U.S. and Mexico."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic … E_ID=53124
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
There's no real reason to do that though. The only folks who would benefit any great deal would be Mexico. Plus, there's no real action in the government to implement such a currency. You can't have your NAU and NWO just yet.
topal63
. . .
+533|6711

ATG wrote:

This is an attempt to have a paranoia free debate on the merits of a monetary relationship with our brothers to the North and South.

Steve Previs, a vice president at Jefferies International Ltd., explained the Amero "is the proposed new currency for the North American Community which is being developed right now between Canada, the U.S. and Mexico."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic … E_ID=53124
Gee I wonder why the dollar continues to plummet? Why destroy the economy and dollar with debt and horrible fiscal policy - conspiracy theory! Or conspiracy fact?

Oh Lordy maybe the Amero will save us poor folk.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
Yes, let's become extra special friends with Canada and Mexico, we can make our own super secret currency and everything!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
Mexico is incapable of governing itself, we can rearrange their shit and their standard of living isn't terrible everywhere.
Canada has vast natural resources.

I could see it tbh.

and with the new f  i  s  a  rules I will only be speaking posityively about the new   wor  ld   ord  er as I don't want to end up on the red list in a feemaa camp.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6328|Oregon
I've been a supported of the North American Union since I first heard some whacko conspiracy nuts talk about it. To me, it would just be crazy, and I like crazy.

The Amero will eventually be instituted... it's inevitable, if you ask me.

At the current time though, I have to think something like this would just be tremendously risky. There's too much tension between everyone in the world right now....

Meh. All in all, I'm impartial, I guess.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Hmmm. I wonder if we would all have to get new keyboards that replace this: $ with some other symbol.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6398|North Carolina
There are no merits to it.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6446|Ontario, Canada

ATG wrote:

Mexico is incapable of governing itself, we can rearrange their shit and their standard of living isn't terrible everywhere.

I could see it tbh.

and with the new f  i  s  a  rules I will only be speaking posityively about the new   wor  ld   ord  er as I don't want to end up on the red list in a feemaa camp.
death to the nwo
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Whats next the "Asio"?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

I say we take GB's approach to the Euro.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Well if you do change to the Amero, the first step is to change your paper money to synthetic.

Then remove the "In God We Trust" rubbish from it.

I don't mind the Masonic symbology, because we all love a good conspiracy theory. Even though the All Seeing Eye is a little silly.

https://www.crystalinks.com/eyeallseeing.jpg

But what are you going to do with the Queen? Canada might not remove her so easily from their currency and I don't think you would like her face pressed against your ass when you have money in your back pocket...

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Phrozenbot
+632|6608|do not disturb

*The Amero sounds sexy.

*It will be stronger than the dollar and shame the euro.

*Great prosperity will result of it in the long run.

*Yes.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6652|The darkside of Denver

d4rkst4r wrote:

ATG wrote:

I could see it tbh.

death to the nwo
The SPP, the CFR, the NAU= BAD NEWS BEARS FOR AMERICA.  Fuck the New World Order, oh well... most of the mindless idiots here are begging for neo-serfdom at the hands of the elite...

ATG you really seem to know whats up, kinda caught me off guard with the FEMA camps statement. I always thought most of the people on this forum were blind to the blatant tyranny of teh NWO and their mad dash towards a one world government...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6665|Colorado
Merging with Canada sounds great , they have hot women & good fishing & lots of trees we can cut down. Mexico on the other hand I thought had already merged with us forcefully.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA
first and foremost i'll never support a currency named the amero. that's just retarded, not to mention unoriginal. the europeans always seem to go first so lets get our own name for our nwo currency. better yet, since 2/3 of the proposed member states use a dollar, why not just keep that?

the real issue, however, is mexico and canada. neither of them are very strong industrially, and all they'll do as members of the supposed north american union is drain the US economy while making the rich a little richer and making jobs harder to find for americans.
Rando_the_commando
+1|6234

Ender2309 wrote:

a currency named the amero. that's just retarded, not to mention unoriginal. since 2/3 of the proposed member states use a dollar, why not just keep that?
I agree with not naming it the Amero. It would make way more sense to just call it the dollar.

Ender2309 wrote:

the real issue, however, is mexico and canada. neither of them are very strong industrially, and all they'll do as members of the supposed north american union is drain the US economy while making the rich a little richer and making jobs harder to find for americans.
I thought it was a pretty well-known fact that Canada & the US had the largest trading relationship, so I'm not sure why you think we're not a strong nation industrially.

http://www.buyusa.gov/canada/en/traderelationsusacanada.html

The article wrote:

The U.S. and Canada enjoy an economic partnership unique in the world. The two nations share the world's largest and most comprehensive trading relationship, which supports millions of jobs in each country. In 2007, total trade between the two countries exceeded $560 billion...Canada is the leading export market for 36 of the 50 U.S. States, and ranked in the top three for another 10 States.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6542|UK

No, fuck that.  I'll go down to texas and me and Alex Jones will rape the shit of those bastards if they try and put us in fema camps

On a more serious note, I see it as something we cant avoid.  The dollar is cascading on it's self, so brining this in will be our saviour (apparantly).

Last edited by Bell (2008-08-17 06:45:49)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

European Union + North American Union + African Union + Soon to be Asian union= 1 step from one world government.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

Bell wrote:

No, fuck that.  I'll go down to texas and me and Alex Jones will rape the shit of those bastards if they try and put us in fema camps

On a more serious note, I see it as something we cant avoid.  The dollar is cascading on it's self, so brining this in will be our saviour (apparantly).
Actually, the dollar has been slowly gaining against the Euro and Yen. It's still down, but it was over-valued to begin with.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6542|UK

FEOS wrote:

Bell wrote:

Actually, the dollar has been slowly gaining against the Euro and Yen. It's still down, but it was over-valued to begin with.
More of a blip than anything else.
ReTox
+100|6491|State of RETOXification
A currency is only the first step though... next is the creation of the North American Union.  There's a reason why they want it too (the puppet masters) and that is simple.  Use the military might of the US, the cheap labour force from Mexico, and the natural resources of Canada.  To create something bigger and stronger... mainly something that can take on China and Russia.

Problem is, besides the desire for a national identity, that the military might would be spread too thin, the cheap labour would form unions and demand more money, and Canada's resources would be sucked dry within a generation.

The entire idea of an American Union and new currency really bothers me.  I'm Canadian... not American.  I have very strong national pride and would expect, and hope to see, the same from Americans and Mexicans.  You can make all kinds of political arguments about the EU and that sovereignty is retained after membership but I say just wait for the other shoe to fall.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5987|Truthistan
The Amero would further degrade our country's ability to have any control over monetary policy. It would add a layer of unelected, unaccountable and uncontrollable government and bureaucracy. Instead of getting rid of the federal reserve we would be getting a super-Fed and look at the EU where the people don't vote in the leaders of the EU. Its all garbage that is designed to reduce humanity to becoming nothing more that mere human resources.
Say bye bye to democracy say hello to neo-feudal society with debt slavery.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6446|Ontario, Canada
If you guys think this is bad, wait for when they want every person in the world to get an RFID chip implanted in them. No wonder the politicians don't know anything or do anything about immigration, why build a system to stop illegal immigrants coming in when you're going to eventually make Canada, United States and Mexico one borderless country. And on Alex Jones, he's probably going to be the first guy on the red list to be sent to a FEMA camp and be killed, while the newspapers will call it a "suicide".
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6542|UK

d4rkst4r wrote:

And on Alex Jones, he's probably going to be the first guy on the red list to be sent to a FEMA camp and be killed, while the newspapers will call it a "suicide".
Good point, I listen to his show because at the very least he is entertaining.  Some people have accused him of being a fraud but I would disagree.  If what he says is true or not is another matter, but I think the guy genuinely believes in what hes preaching.  Sunday show kicks off in about an hour I think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard