Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Winning money > Winning e-points
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Oh Tottenham....Tottenham, Tottenham. What to do now.

Stoke 2 - 1 Tottenham, Full Time.

T'ham getting 2 players sent off. Stoke apparently hilariously missed a penalty in extra time to make it 3-1, but they got the 3 points at the end of the day so it won't be that much of a big deal.

I think we can say that Ramos is going to go, or that he's going to be given that one game against Arsenal which he basically has to win (lol, what a game that will be if that's the situation)

nvm, they've got a few games in between the Arsenal match

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-10-19 10:08:42)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
Wtf is happening to Tottenham?  I guess this is one of the cases where the manager has to go.  They have so many talented individuals, but Ramos keeps failing to get them to gel together.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Winning money > Winning e-points
if I had turned in all my IKTS rounds with money, I'd have lost every round so far.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Seriously though, whilst I did lol at Leeds going down. And I really wouldn't care if Newcastle went down, I don't want T'ham to go down. I think I'd miss all the London rivalry that goes on with them. And they're my favourite club out of all the douchebag PL clubs that are in this city

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-10-19 10:35:28)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

And I really wouldn't care if Newcastle went down
I also endorse this.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Brilliant game, we could have had 4 or 5 if our finishing was sharper, and the Spurs goal was offside...
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK
Damnit I had 60 points this morning reduced to 40 .
Nintendogamer
+72|6588|Chelmsford, UK
every year the media and tottenham fans say "this'll be the year that spurs break into the top 4, and get a champions league place" now they are saying "champions league place!?!?!?! i meant championship place!!!"
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

spurs are scum

burn
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Oh, Gerrard Gerrard!

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Use.This.Fucking.Thread.More.Please.

Oh and Newcastle sucks. Just because the one here in Aus sucks hard too. Take that Reaps! *shakes fist in the air*

Last edited by Flecco (2009-04-01 09:48:04)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5563|Stoke, England

Flecco wrote:

Use.This.Fucking.Thread.More.Please.

Oh and Newcastle sucks. Just because the one here in Aus sucks hard too. Take that Reaps! *shakes fist in the air*
all of australia sucks
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
Well, Newcastle relegated

All the results went our way, and we still couldn't even get a draw, but if we couldn't even draw, or get that one goal, then we don't deserve to stay in the Premiership anyway. Both Newcastle and Boro had 38 games to save themselves, and neither team could do it.

Newcastle will clear out the team and start again with a youner squad, and hopefully both Newcastle and Middlesbrough will be back in the Premiership next season.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Won't be as easy as you might think to get back up, especially as particularly Newcastle's squad will be decimated over the summer...
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
Congrats stoke and hull though!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK
Woo woo finished 4th, in the leaderboard pretty sweet considering I missed quite a few weeks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard