Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
This storage-size downfall was also the reason why GTA4 didn't have more interiors, and why upon inspection some parts of the game didn't have a consistent level of detail.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Maybe this will give Sony a chance to catch up. Once they hammer out online stuff and achievements, their console will be king.
https://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7879/mgs4st9px6.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

mtb0minime wrote:

Maybe this will give Sony a chance to catch up. Once they hammer out online stuff and achievements, their console will be king.
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7879/mgs4st9px6.png
Lmao @ that pic, lol.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
You complained about me posting an article in which Gabe Newell said the PS3 is a disaster because it was old...but you're basically saying here that Blu-Ray is > DVD. Erm. no shit? We've known that since Blu-Ray came out, and even MS admitted it lost the format wars. And that was with HD-DVD vs. Blu-Ray. Obviously something with 1080p and 25-50GB is going to be superior to something with 4-8GB.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

You complained about me posting an article in which Gabe Newell said the PS3 is a disaster because it was old...but you're basically saying here that Blu-Ray is > DVD. Erm. no shit? We've known that since Blu-Ray came out, and even MS admitted it lost the format wars. And that was with HD-DVD vs. Blu-Ray. Obviously something with 1080p and 25-50GB is going to be superior to something with 4-8GB.
I was waiting for you.  I just thought this could be intersting for Oldbox owners.

Edit: I didn't complain, I just pointed out your article was a couple of years old, this one is new, nothin' else.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-08-09 14:33:28)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Ahh, a console topic.

Nerd fights are funny.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I was waiting for you.  I just thought this could be intersting for Oldbox owners.

Edit: I didn't complain, I just pointed out your article was a couple of years old, this one is new, nothin' else.
Oldbox. Wow, how incredibly creative!

How is something just about 99.9% of us know "interesting for us"?

Don't lie, you just wanted another chance to post something bashing the 360. Because that's what you always do.

sergeriver wrote:

I was waiting for you.
Pretty much proves you were attempting to troll. As usual.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-09 14:38:29)

Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

mtb0minime wrote:

Is that seriously how it comes packaged? Lucky PS3 owners and their single Blu-Ray disc.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK

Ryan wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Is that seriously how it comes packaged? Lucky PS3 owners and their single Blu-Ray disc.
The picture demonstrates why its not coming to the 360.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK

The Sheriff wrote:

Ahh, a console topic.

Nerd fights are funny.
I just sit back and watch. 'Tis funny, but just embarrassing after the first day or two.

Ahh; i see this months war has started.

Last edited by SEREVENT (2008-08-09 14:57:06)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

Don't lie, you just wanted another chance to post something bashing the 360. Because that's what you always do.

sergeriver wrote:

I was waiting for you.
he means he knew you would come in and defend the xbox.

which was obvious.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
i don't care.

for me the 360 lineup beats PS3, hence why i went for one.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Miggle wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I was waiting for you.

which was obvious.
why shouldn't I?

The list of people here who bash the 360 is amazing. Bash the PS3, it's fine apparentely. Serge only posts articles that are either praising/about the PS3 or bashing the 360. And then when Bern finally noticed it, he went and made a new one with the same thing, just with a sarcastic title.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK

Poseidon wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

which was obvious.
why shouldn't I?

The list of people here who bash the 360 is amazing. Bash the PS3, it's fine apparentely. Serge only posts articles that are either praising/about the PS3 or bashing the 360. And then when Bern finally noticed it, he went and made a new one with the same thing, just with a sarcastic title.
Ladies, ladies, calm down.

What if someone sees this? What are they going to think of us?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

SEREVENT wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Miggle wrote:

which was obvious.
why shouldn't I?

Ladies, ladies, calm down.

What if someone sees this? What are they going to think of us?
they'll think we're idiots.

the public generally thinks the 360 is god.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6604|Greenwood, IN

FatherTed wrote:

i don't care.

for me the 360 lineup beats PS3, hence why i went for one.
I agree with you.  Its one of the main reasons I went with the 360 in the first place.  Along with the fact I liked the dashboard interface with gamertag and achievements.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Serge, you seem to be a large magnet that attracts x360 bashing threads. I actually don't give a shit, even though I own a 360. Everything would be great if I had both. But I don't, and I like the 360. This thread is just going to cause more stupid debate.

I think everyone, deep down, knows that the hardware the PS3 harvests is 10x better than the 360; just that the potential of it still hasn't been found out.

Case closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard