Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Discipline. Needed more of it s a child, the right kind.

No matter though. With time I learn the things that I didn't know before.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-08-08 18:26:43)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)
Nothing.

But if I could do it again, I'd do it all differently.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-08-08 19:08:42)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

usmarine wrote:

nothing.  regrets are pointless.
Indeed.
Yeah, there is loads of stuff id do different. But then again, I wouldn't be the person I am today if i did. I am very happy with who I am, and how i have come to this point in my being. Regrets are for people who are ultimately unhappy with themselves. We are organic beings, let yourself evolve as one.  Enjoy the ride.

Number one rule in life.
Love yourself more than anyone. When you love yourself, then you can set about making the people, who you love happy. Loving yourself should be every ones main goal in life.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6168

usmarine wrote:

My life philosophy.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

Poseidon wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Nothing yet, tbh. I've got my whole life ahead of me and practically planned out till I'm 50, and I'm going to most likely get into the college I want, followed by joining the Air Force.
"planned out till 50"

sounds boring.

don't really have big regrets atm, will see what the future brings, not gonna plan bloody forward that long,

live by the day.
Not really.

Next two years I get my private pilot's license which will get me into the college I want (Embry-Riddle in Daytona, Florida or Florida Tech in Melbourne, Florida).

Afterwards, go to the college for 4 years and study and major in Aeronautical Science while also getting many other licenses including twin engine, commercial, instrumental (not sure of all of them, I'm sure usm knows).

Then, join the Air Force as an officer and fly with them for 10 years.

After I'm done with that, fly as a commercial pilot.
Why not make the air force a career?
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6343|California
Nothing...yet anyways...
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
I regret wasting time... do it now...

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-08-09 02:44:19)

Love is the answer
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I regret not carrying on in my A level studies, but i ended up at a Optical company and hopefully my training will complete in the next 2 years so i can move on
BRiiNDED
+137|6125
Regret playing Battlefield 2 for like 900 and something hours on my Death_Brinded_Pro account, i mean, wow what an acheivement

Last edited by Death_Brinded_Pro (2008-08-09 04:08:54)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
I'm about to make a choice now that I'll either regret or love.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Poseidon wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Nothing yet, tbh. I've got my whole life ahead of me and practically planned out till I'm 50, and I'm going to most likely get into the college I want, followed by joining the Air Force.
"planned out till 50"

sounds boring.

don't really have big regrets atm, will see what the future brings, not gonna plan bloody forward that long,

live by the day.
Not really.

Next two years I get my private pilot's license which will get me into the college I want (Embry-Riddle in Daytona, Florida or Florida Tech in Melbourne, Florida).

Afterwards, go to the college for 4 years and study and major in Aeronautical Science while also getting many other licenses including twin engine, commercial, instrumental (not sure of all of them, I'm sure usm knows).

Then, join the Air Force as an officer and fly with them for 10 years.

After I'm done with that, fly as a commercial pilot.
That sounds like fun i wanna do that.

Except, i've gotta get an eye test to see if i could be a pilot for the RAF. If i can't fly for the RAF then i'm joining the Army as an officer.

Not any major regrets, yet.
Mavik
+22|5777|Germany

TrollmeaT wrote:

That I didn't figure it all out sooner.
That sounds awfully familiar - and does make curious.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Proposal or already the real deal?

Last edited by Mavik (2008-08-09 10:32:53)

i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

usmarine wrote:

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

Mavik wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

That I didn't figure it all out sooner.
That sounds awfully familiar - and does make curious.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Proposal or already the real deal?
teddy's 18 i think so i doubt its a proposal, then again you never know.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
That I still haven't figured out what exactly I want to do. I'm pretty much 17, and that means I'll be 30 in a flash and that can't be good.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
shouldnt really have done my second masters degree but apart from that its all goooood.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
Letting down my mother and sister when I shouldnt,and danced with that chick in the party.And fucking up my relationship with a girl.

As usmarine said,regrets are pointless.Its not like you can do anything.Lifes good.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6715|US
Sometimes I regret not having a more active social life in the past few years.  There are definitely a few relationships that I wish I had developed further...Then again, I probably wouldn't be where I am today if I had not studied and worked like I did.  I am fairly happy with where I am and where I am going.  I'm just the kind that has that occasional "what if" regret.

But hey, I am in a good place, and I can't know what would have happened if I had made different decisions.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland
I regret telling Braddock that he eats poopies and going ape shit and blacking out with rage over being called a Mexican.  I don't really remember much before that.

Oh, and partying out of college the first time and getting drunk and kicked out of college the second time and quitting college after I met my wife the third time and taking IT as a major when I went back to college the fourth time.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
I regret a lot of things. I often have dreams about being back in those situations as well and it sucks. I could've done so much more with my life if I had just applied myself. Now I'm just a lazy fuck-up.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6232
I don't reall regret anything in specific, but I do wish I had taken more chances.  I always seem to play it safe and I wish that sometimes, I hadn't.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Nothing that I can think off... followed my dream of snowboarding after school, been 10 years I wouldnt change since then. Maybe I wouldnt have dropped that cliff in January of this year when I already knew I had a bad knee.... live and learn though. Not live and regret.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Only regrets have been.
Following my head instead of my heart.
Not speaking out when I should have.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6493|Connecticut

usmarine wrote:

On the contrary Marine. When I was in Camp LeJeune in 99' (I think it was 99) the fuckin stupid boy band nsync came to our base. I don't know what brass was thinking but they came and we had to put on  a dog n pony display for them. Yeah pretty eff'd up huh? Anyways, I had the chance to kill them and I didn't. That will haunt me for the rest of my life, knowing that I could have spared everyone on Earth the displeasure of suffering through their ear poison. I could have made a difference, I could have made the world a better place, and I didnt. I'm so sorry guys.
Malloy must go
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
I regret eating that fucking Bacon wrap thing on Saturday. Been throwing up and shitting myself since then.

Fucking Bacon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard