pwnd
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adamshannon8
+94|6177

Jebus wrote:

Vub wrote:

Does this improve your hitreg more than the other one?
No, it does exactly the same thing, but has more advanced options.

I have one problem though, the add to ping thing doesn't work for me, I change the number, but it seems the new number doesn't get saved, it jumps right back to 5. Help?
click the save button
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5765|Greece / Rhodos

The Sheriff wrote:

Delusion wrote:

sry but i cant think of anything causing it
That's because you didn't code it.
whatever nab

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Vub wrote:

Does this improve your hitreg more than the other one?
No, it does exactly the same thing, but has more advanced options.

I have one problem though, the add to ping thing doesn't work for me, I change the number, but it seems the new number doesn't get saved, it jumps right back to 5. Help?
click the save button
lol i supposed he clicked it and it didnt work...thats why i thought its strange...
if not then its user error
DupaUnit
+18|5984

Delusion wrote:

he took my gui style.he even still uses my coding style etc... and i will say it for once more.THE ONLY thing i took is the part that calculates the settings

how didnt i make this when mine has much more stuff his script doesnt?lolz
his code is about 17-20kb...mine is almost 40kb...thats alot more for an ahk script
I loosely based mine GUI style off yours, yes.  But I asked your permission and you said yes.  I did not copy your coding style, I had already written all my code before you even knew of this project, so it's impossible to imply I stole your coding style.  The ONLY thing you took is the part that calculates the settings?  That is the entire function of the application...

How does yours do "much more stuff" than the original?  The perflog, framerate cap, and extrapolate frame are all in the non-knockoff... and were there first I might add.  The only reason yours is sooo much bigger than the original is you've fluffed it up with unnecessary bells and whistles such as an updater and the ability to launch the game from your app.  Unnecessary functions IMO.

In case anyone doesn't know about the Original HitFixer, you can check it out here:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=104544&p=1

https://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9553/hitfixer141screenpw1.jpg
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5765|Greece / Rhodos
lol you told me not to advertise my script in your topic some while ago...now your doing exactly the same

i know i gave you permission and i dont have a problem with that.but you kept telling that i stole your stuff all the time.i made mine completely different and my script does not send all those commands every time with one key.the user gets to choose what to send

the part that calculates is about 30 lines...in a script with over 1000 lines of code..lol thats the entire function?

and the way your whole script is structured is still from the code i sended you back then.i can still see much stuff i wrote myself so dont tell me that you didnt take anything again.now please can we end this finally?people can choose whether they will use yours or mine..as i told you before...you should be happy that someone is trying to improve your idea...i like the fact that i have some competition who can actually code something good.but as i said before.i dont like the way your doing it and i want to have my own
...but still good job on the update

maybe the autoupdater and the ability to launch the game are unnecessary functions but still many people like it so i added it.and the autoupdater is for the users to get the new version as soon as its out.and not having to look at the topic first.
your server history cleaner is unnecessary too imo
and imo those slider bars are not really understandable.the average user does not undersand % and how its going to get calculated if hes changes these settings

i still think we care too much of fixing something that we arent even sure that its working.i still have my doubts about this whole usersettings crap

Last edited by Delusion (2008-08-10 13:54:11)

Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6305|Los Angeles
Can you ensure that your tool is ok with punkbuster? I was just kicked from a server by punkbuster saying I had an illegal driver/program running.
alexb
<3
+590|5932|Kentucky, USA

Dilda13 wrote:

Can you ensure that your tool is ok with punkbuster? I was just kicked from a server by punkbuster saying I had an illegal driver/program running.
I played on a bunch of servers with it and didn't get a kick, but got a kick constantly on a server. Depends on the server I guess.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

Punkbuster released a new update that allows server admins to choose whether the server kicks for macros and scripts.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5858

ebug9 wrote:

Punkbuster released a new update that allows server admins to choose whether the server kicks for macros and scripts.
p-p-p-pwnt
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5765|Greece / Rhodos

ebug9 wrote:

i know.but i dont care because im not using any ahk script or the hitregtweaker itself.i have standard settings i play on.i dont change them everytime with the hitregtweaker

but even if i wanted to play with it i still would know how.because punkbuster is easy shit to bypass and its never going to detect autohotkey scripts correctly
aimless
+166|6117|Texas
Do you use the SettingsManager.boolSet GSUseLatencyCompensation command?
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6361
i has made a undetected Usersettings.con

D: NOW, QUICKLY SOMEBODY CALL ME A HACKER /caps
robcr9
+111|5973
Does this give the MD5 kick?

I stay with my own tweaks ta. Thanks to Simon

Last edited by robcr9 (2008-08-30 01:20:32)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng
lolwut I changed all my usersettings back to default and it's exactly the same reg, just on certain servers *COUGH*DPF eSports*COUGH* I get shitty reg, but I get awsm reg on my server, and on -[BOG]- so I don't really care tbh.

Search Inqursion for my server btw, 20 man server 32 size karkand, UK based.
#rekt
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6318|England

Mint Sauce wrote:

lolwut I changed all my usersettings back to default and it's exactly the same reg, just on certain servers *COUGH*DPF eSports*COUGH* I get shitty reg, but I get awsm reg on my server, and on -[BOG]- so I don't really care tbh.

Search Inqursion for my server btw, 20 man server 32 size karkand, UK based.
Played on your server yesterday, was a good laugh.
Jay-Pro
+2|6135|LOST
lol i don't understand why people use these things,, i know delusion from bf2... he is an amazing player,, friends with Jamesy... but anyway.. play default because people who tweak get loads of dust from u if u play default.. u can kill them easy er.. but anyway this tool is just funny try it out if u want but default is better.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone

Jay-Pro wrote:

lol i don't understand why people use these things,, i know delusion from bf2... he is an amazing player,, friends with Jamesy... but anyway.. play default because people who tweak get loads of dust from u if u play default.. u can kill them easy er.. but anyway this tool is just funny try it out if u want but default is better.
Thats not the same Delusion. The one you are talking about is Ligaliz3 and his nick is Delu$ion.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5765|Greece / Rhodos

.Sup wrote:

Thats not the same Delusion. The one you are talking about is Ligaliz3 and his nick is Delu$ion.
yeah...
couldnt he think of another nickname :S

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard