DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Check it out!

A friend posted this on lé book of face (commence mockery). It's a flash timeline of internet memes from day one.

Everything is probably not there, but it's pretty damn extensive.

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/DonFck/memes.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6528|London (At Heart)

Thats pretty awsm
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

the guy who made it has way too much time on his hands, but it's pretty awesome, nonetheless
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

That's awesome
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6620|Medford, WI
homestarrunner, i used to watch that back in the day, an awsm website
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
bahaha, badger badger badger...I remember that.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
Yeah, I used to watch Homestar a lot back in college. Haven't watched it much lately.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke
Thats ace probably taken him a while,plus if he had everything on there im sure he would have to do for the month it first appeared.
Would be a very long timeline
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Where are my /b/ meme!

Dont flame me bro!
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Cool find although some dates are far off, I.E. Rickroll's date is april of 08. /b/ made that meme back around october in 07. It makes me a little angry to see others taking credit for memes /b/ has created, since they are so oblivious and ignorant.  Its even worse to see people making money of a meme.  I have to have a laugh when i see people on this forum talking about how much they hate 4chan ( also somthing to note /b/ =/= 4chan, there are more boards than just /b/ like /wg/ (wallpaper general))  and spam memes without even knowing it, claiming bf2s or "/b/f2s originated it.

Moral of the story? Keep memes on /b/ , or to a minimum.  Nobody wants to see "OMG FAIL LOLLOLOLO EPIC FAIL!! LOLOL!!!" for the rest of our lives.  Let memes die, please, sometimes enough is enough. /rant (somthing i have wanted to rant for a long time)

Spoiler (highlight to read):
In before "LOL NEWFAG!" "MEMES =/= LIFE LOL" ect.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
just me or is this guy http://www.istanbul.tc/mahir/mahir/ seem like the basis for Borat?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

CosmoKramer wrote:

One of our members was/is named after it.

HOME NIGS, WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU...

Madhadda1 wrote:

Cool find although some dates are far off, I.E. Rickroll's date is april of 08. /b/ made that meme back around october in 07.
Actually Rickroll started as Duckroll in 05..............................

I think it did anyway. Just what I heard.

Last edited by Flecco (2008-08-07 18:51:42)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

lel
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Flecco wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

One of our members was/is named after it.

HOME NIGS, WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU...

Madhadda1 wrote:

Cool find although some dates are far off, I.E. Rickroll's date is april of 08. /b/ made that meme back around october in 07.
Actually Rickroll started as Duckroll in 05..............................

I think it did anyway. Just what I heard.
Wat.. duckroll isnt the same as rickroll, although i dont doubt duckroll started in 05.  Rickroll is a spin-off of duckroll with rick astley instead of a duck.  Im sure rickrolling starting sometime mid to late 07.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

Madhadda1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that was just the youtube rickroll on april fools that it was talking about in that one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard