usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

kptk92 wrote:

Yes maybe but the creature still came into my home.
you own the house?

maybe you put your house on his house?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin

RoosterCantrell wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I hate those things. I don't even want to go near them. I break out the vacuum and suck those bastards up.
That's incredibly stupid if you don't mind me saying so.

A daddy long legs is completely harmless to you, but will hunt and kill flies, roaches and other pest insects inside your home.

If it was a venomous spider that could do you harm, then by all means kill it. But why would you kill something that is helping you?
agreed.  I never kill spiders.  They help more than they could ever harm.

Well, except one.  Brown Recluse Spiders.  Fucking little bastards cause large chunks of skin to rot if you get bit.
I know, and the only way to get rid of the bite is to cut it off. Now try to imagine her(or him if he is a queer) biting your dick.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6741

Yep.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

usmarine wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Yes maybe but the creature still came into my home.
you own the house?

maybe you put your house on his house?
wat
Jrdeacs
+22|5899

kptk92 wrote:

I asked all the questions, he seemed to not answer Jrdeacs' and Uzique's question. Although there was a slight bit of movement when I asked 4 sexes chat, I think he might be interested :> Then again, I gotta look mean and spiteful because I'm meant to be torturing him.
Hmmm he is one tough bitch... Try threating him with insect killer?
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

Jrdeacs wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

I asked all the questions, he seemed to not answer Jrdeacs' and Uzique's question. Although there was a slight bit of movement when I asked 4 sexes chat, I think he might be interested :> Then again, I gotta look mean and spiteful because I'm meant to be torturing him.
Hmmm he is one tough bitch... Try threating him with insect killer?
Too late I sent him off to a watery grave but he survived that so I threw him out of the window. If he wants to come and see me again, he knows where I live.

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-08-08 02:33:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard