Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
:>
#rekt
baggs
+732|6204
Ask him what i should have for dinner tonight, tell him i had fillet of pork last night and i was hoping for something along the lines of salad tonight but i'll respect his choices either way.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

wow...real tough guy.  good job.
BlackKoala
+215|6325

usmarine wrote:

A retarded tough guy, as he was talking to a spider all night long.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I hate those things. I don't even want to go near them. I break out the vacuum and suck those bastards up.
That's incredibly stupid if you don't mind me saying so.

A daddy long legs is completely harmless to you, but will hunt and kill flies, roaches and other pest insects inside your home.

If it was a venomous spider that could do you harm, then by all means kill it. But why would you kill something that is helping you?
Because I hate them and I think they're gross, not because I'm scared of them
']['error.V2
Om nom nom nom
+48|5813
https://www.vliegenvangers.nl/afbeeldingen/electrische%20vliegenmepper1.jpg

Couldn't live without it, every insect that is annoying me is toast. Except spiders, because they are actually usefull.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
You were playing TF2 and he was spying on you... He's not a spider, he's a French guy in a balaclava who was going to backstab you!

Kill him with your wrench!
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

BlackKoala wrote:

usmarine wrote:

qft

I came home and found the bastard to be dead (whatever he was). I took the opportunity to throw my fist in the air and do a quick dance. So then it was time to get rid of him. I lifted the bottle concealing him and threw him into the sink, where I preceded to send him to a watery grave. It was then I realised he couldn't get down the fucking plughole, so I turned the tap off - then the bugger started moving again, so I went to grab a tissue to suffocate him or throw him out of the window. I did the latter, and laughed as he fell to the floor.

No bugs come in my room or I'll fuck em up

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-08-07 09:06:41)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

']['error.V2 wrote:

http://www.vliegenvangers.nl/afbeelding … epper1.jpg

Couldn't live without it, every insect that is annoying me is toast. Except spiders, because they are actually usefull.
Ah my Uncle had one of those. I loved it.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks

kptk92 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

usmarine wrote:

qft

I came home and found the bastard to be dead (whatever he was). I took the opportunity to throw my fist in the air and do a quick dance. So then it was time to get rid of him. I lifted the bottle concealing him and threw him into the sink, where I preceded to send him to a watery grave. It was then I realised he couldn't get down the fucking plughole, so I turned the tap off - then the bugger started moving again, so I went to grab a tissue to suffocate him or throw him out of the window. I did the latter, and laughed as he fell to the floor.

wut if they get lost and are innocent?
jamiet757
+138|6622
In Pennsylvania, this is what we call a "Daddy long legs"
It is not really a spider, although it has 8 legs, and those aren't fangs, they are little feet that can pick up food and deliver it to the mouth, totally harmless.
https://www.wide-eyed.org/images/articles/daddylonglegcloseup.jpg

somerandomwebpage wrote:

Although they resemble spiders, daddy long-legs, more correctly called harvestmen, are neither spiders nor insects."
Sausage

Last edited by jamiet757 (2008-08-07 09:25:10)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

jamiet757 wrote:

It is not really a spider, although it has 8 legs, and those aren't fangs, they are little feet that can pick up food and deliver it to the mouth, totally harmless.
http://www.wide-eyed.org/images/article … loseup.jpg

somerandomwebpage wrote:

Although they resemble spiders, daddy long-legs, more correctly called harvestmen, are neither spiders nor insects."
Sausage
Same here. I kill all spiders except for daddy long legs...I just trap 'em and let 'em go. They eat annoying insects IIRC.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6327|Australia
I hate spiders, moths, roaches etc, I can't stand them. If I see one in my room I'll kill the bastard.

That said, I have a relatively large daddy long legs outside my bedroom door. We also have an unspoken agreement: he stays outside my room and kills mozzies and other bugs, and I don't drench him in insecticide. I hope he keeps his end of the deal up, he makes a good sentry.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

qft

I don't fucking care IM ARD LOL
jamiet757
+138|6622

Poseidon wrote:

jamiet757 wrote:

http://www.wide-eyed.org/images/article … loseup.jpg

somerandomwebpage wrote:

Sausage
Same here. I kill all spiders except for daddy long legs...I just trap 'em and let 'em go. They eat annoying insects IIRC.
Yeah I almost forgot about that, they eat bugs like spiders, but they don't bite you with fangs so they aren't scary.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
I fucking hate daddy long legs, annoying bastards that just bobble around and try to rape me.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!
I catch bugs and throw them out of the window, I prefer the challenge of cornering wasps, fast spiders, bees and moths, only women squash insects
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I catch bugs and throw them out of the window, I prefer the challenge of cornering wasps, fast spiders, bees and moths, only women squash insects
Well I trapped mine first tbh
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!
I didn't list daddy long legs because they're so easy to catch it's not even worth getting out of the chair.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I didn't list daddy long legs because they're so easy to catch it's not even worth getting out of the chair.
tru dat all i had to do was punch it and it fell into a glass

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-08-07 09:51:18)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

I hope you get tortured one day tbh.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

usmarine wrote:

Thanks usmarine
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks

kptk92 wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

qft

wut if i got lost ina spider costume and was siting on your wall?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

kptk92 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Thanks usmarine
welcome. 

srsly, what kind of emo sits there and pulls legs off of a spider?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

wut if i got lost ina spider costume and was siting on your wall?
He'd run away for fear of being raped.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard