Kitfoxfire
+1|5747
Okay i under stand the basics of the localization file editing, but i was wondering if its possible to put in the lines for resuply and healing who you healed, so when you give someone ammo you could make it say, You got an ammo giving point Playername, or even change the standard text so you could get something like you resuplied Playername. any ideas? i have checked through most of the Localization file help threads and have not come up with anything.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

Adamshannon8
+94|6184

Kitfoxfire wrote:

Okay i under stand the basics of the localization file editing, but i was wondering if its possible to put in the lines for resuply and healing who you healed, so when you give someone ammo you could make it say, You got an ammo giving point Playername, or even change the standard text so you could get something like you resuplied Playername. any ideas? i have checked through most of the Localization file help threads and have not come up with anything.

Code:

You Gave ammo to #PLAYERNAME# (+1 Team Point)
will show as this in-game:

You Gave ammo to #PLAYERNAME# (+1 Team Point)

so, it wont work.

its the same as kill messages and others.

Now Flag cap's [Top Left], kill messages [Top Left], tk messages [Top Left] and some others will display the player names.

but the messages on the lower left, Your's don't have the ability to display player names (Maybe 1.5 can fix that?)
Kitfoxfire
+1|5747

Adamshannon8 wrote:

(Maybe 1.5 can fix that?)
Hope so...it would be cool. Thanks though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard