MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
Anyone been watching it?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
for awhile yesterday... pretty cool...  BMX Big air finals... Dave Mirra was incredible....

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-08-02 20:29:34)

Love is the answer
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6597
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
Hmm... First reply in http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=106239 :

usmarine wrote:

no
First reply here:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

no
Mine, a perfectly valid answer to the question given, get's deleted, but 'marines doesn't....

I could have said "no I have not been watching it because it isn't on any of the UK terrestrial TV channels" - which says essentially the same thing, but I bet that wouldn't have been deleted.

The fact that I even bothered to reply with a "no" might have given a clue to whoever deleted my post that I would watch it if I could.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Mine, a perfectly valid answer to the question given, get's deleted, but 'marines doesn't....
sniffle.  cry moar
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
I used to follow the xgames every year but I stopped.

don't delete.
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

mods are slackin--11 hrs and no close
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

I'm watching the rally racing right now. Frickin' sweet!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

Ryan wrote:

lmao just turned on the tv to it, and first thing i see is the monster car on fire
It might be a secret batmobile booster!!

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2008-08-03 12:31:38)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
i lovvvvvvvvve the bmx stuff.
and the moto cross riders have the hottest wives.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California
Watching the rally right now... lol the guy who messed up the jump last year came up WAY short and did a front flip....

They aren't THAT bad... but they sure aren't that good...

Both people crashed, and Mirra only barely crawls across the finish after a series of three point turns.
Needs more Markus Grunholm...

Edit: actually Pastrana looked pretty good. The announcers made a big deal out of him tapping the wall, and being a little rough but he didn't damage the car... Ive seen rally drivers ride walls on turn exits like that before because you can carry more speed and as long as the angle is low enough it won't really hurt much...

Edit 2: Those guys suck at jumping cars smoothly...

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2008-08-03 14:14:36)

Ryan

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Ryan wrote:

lmao just turned on the tv to it, and first thing i see is the monster car on fire
It might be a secret batmobile booster!!
Did you see that one driver land on the jump and flip his car? That must have sucked.
The Dave Mirra smashes into the wall and barely finishes the course. Then In his next run, he lands the jump, but hits another wall head on.

Pastrana won, woot
VicktorVauhn
Pastrana deserved it, TBH... he put in a damn good drive. He was the only one heading up the hill after then jump with enough speed to jump the car again.
Ryan

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Pastrana deserved it, TBH... he put in a damn good drive. He was the only one heading up the hill after then jump with enough speed to jump the car again.
Tanner did really well though. His semi-final run was almost perfect.
VicktorVauhn

Ryan wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Tanner did really well though. His semi-final run was almost perfect.
Meh, maybe I watch too much WRC... I didn't find the other drivers including Tanner to be terribly impressive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard