War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6745|Purplicious Wisconsin

Poseidon wrote:

Damn, even though I benched Favre in favor of Brees, he had 3 TDs. Good going, NO.

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I'd be pretty angsty if I was a Bears fan too.
Oh god, stfu. You never will understand me ever.
Yep, Bears fan angst. Just as I said.

If nobody here "understands you", you should probably leave.
It is not angst, it is just humor. Bears fans have made fun of Favre because he was worshipped by packer fans and John Madden.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6569|Long Island, New York
And even though he's the all time leader in passing TD's and is probably, if not one of the greatest QB's of all time, you talk like he doesn't deserve that praise.

While the Green Bay fans treated him like God, NYers don't. We treat him on the same level as we do Alex Rodriguez. We love him, and we love that the Yankees got him, we don't treat him as a God.

That's reserved for players like Namath and Martin on the Jets and Paul O'Neill/Tino Martinez on the Yankees (just naming recents).
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

And even though he's the all time leader in passing TD's and is probably, if not one of the greatest QB's of all time, you talk like he doesn't deserve that praise.

While the Green Bay fans treated him like God, NYers don't. We treat him on the same level as we do Alex Rodriguez. We love him, and we love that the Yankees got him, we don't treat him as a God.

That's reserved for players like Namath and Martin on the Jets and Paul O'Neill/Tino Martinez on the Yankees (just naming recents).
Oh god, I am only making fun of him.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
And failing miserably...
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

And failing miserably...
No, you just don't have a proper sense of humor now Brett Favre is on your team
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

And failing miserably...
Or maybe you're just so angsty because you're a Bears fan that you can't realize how great he is? Even Pats fans can admit it, and they hate us.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6678

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah, because 6 passing TD's which ties Namath's franchise record is nothing to be excited about. No praise for Brett, he didn't do shit.
Helps when your receivers are wide open half the time.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah, because 6 passing TD's which ties Namath's franchise record is nothing to be excited about. No praise for Brett, he didn't do shit.
Helps when your receivers are wide open half the time.
I blame the Cardinals shitty defense.

Seriously...that first throw to Cotchery...wide fucking open. Everyone there was saying it.
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

And failing miserably...
Or maybe you're just so angsty because you're a Bears fan that you can't realize how great he is? Even Pats fans can admit it, and they hate us.
I'm not angsty, goodness why are you so serious? Oh and you are treating him like a god now just like the packers

Edit: who just gave me karma? If you don't want to be known just pm me then.

Last edited by War Man (2008-09-28 17:35:07)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

I'm not angsty, goodness why are you so serious? Oh and you are treating him like a god now just like the packers
Dear God, you really do fail...I guess this is what I get for talking with a 15 year old Bears fan.

Anyways, onto people who can actually respect one of the greatest QB's of all time...
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Dear God, you really do fail...I guess this is what I get for talking with a 15 year old Bears fan.

Anyways, onto people who can actually respect one of the greatest QB's of all time...
You think that all 15 year old bears fans are like this? You really do fail. Oh and stop by Wisconsin sometime to visit the Church of Favre.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
-sigh-, Bears fans.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6650|Medford, WI

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

You think that all 15 year old bears fans are like this? You really do fail. Oh and stop by Wisconsin sometime to visit the Church of Favre.
churches, its plural as in they are everywhere
Roc18
`
+655|5822|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

butthurt bears fan.
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

-sigh-, Bears fans.
I do think Brett Favre is a good qb, but it doesn't hurt to make fun of him. And usual bears fans are not like me so don't assume that just because I am this way that bears fans are this way too. I have to say you beat me in bf2s's stupidest players

CosmoKramer wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

churches, its plural as in they are everywhere
Thank you for correcting me

Last edited by War Man (2008-09-28 19:34:33)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

-sigh-, Bears fans.
I do think Brett Favre is a good qb, but it doesn't hurt to make fun of him. And usual bears fans are not like me so don't assume that just because I am this way that bears fans are this way too. I have to say you beat me in bf2s's stupidest players
I wasn't aware that we "played" the forum...

Thanks for informing me though.

And actually, I know plenty of Bears fans who are good people. You're just one of the fans (in general) who's a complete ignoramus.

Roc18 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

butthurt bears fan.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-09-28 19:49:06)

War Man

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

-sigh-, Bears fans.

And actually, I know plenty of Bears fans who are good people. You're just one of the fans (in general) who's a complete ignoramus.

Roc18 wrote:

War Man wrote:

butthurt bears fan.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Wow, talking from the mouth of an ass. You can believe all you want, but really, you are just stupider than me who likes to act like Mr. Intelligent.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

-sigh-, Bears fans.

Roc18 wrote:

butthurt bears fan.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Wow, talking from the mouth of an ass. You can believe all you want, but really, you are just stupider than me who likes to act like Mr. Intelligent.

Thanks for proving my point, yet again..
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

And thank you for proving my point yet again . You obviously don't know that I don't act like this in real life
Roc18
`
+655|5822|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

And thank you for proving my point yet again . You obviously don't know that I don't act like this in real life
lol
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6681|Washington DC

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

I love the Bears, but Orton is an idiot.

Grossman FTW.
If you love the Bears, there is no way you love Grossman ... QB has been one of our problems for many years, and Grossman is one of the main reasons.

(Yes ... Bears fan since the 80's.)
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6518|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

OrangeHound wrote:

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

Grossman FTW.
If you love the Bears, there is no way you love Grossman ... QB has been one of our problems for many years, and Grossman is one of the main reasons.

You think you have QB problems? I am a die hard Vikings fan. What boat do you think I'm in?
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5729|Bolingbrook, Illinois

OrangeHound wrote:

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

Grossman FTW.

Grossman > Orton

I'll take a better QB any day, I just like Grossman more then Orton.  He makes just as many mistakes as Grossman does, but Grossman could actually move the ball and get touchdowns.  Orton hit his career high today of 3 passing touchdowns in one game...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6678

SgtHeihn wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

Grossman FTW.

You think you have QB problems? I am a die hard Vikings fan. What boat do you think I'm in?
I'd rather have Ferrotte than Grossman or Orton. Not that I want any of them to begin with.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6518|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

I'd rather have Ferrotte than Grossman or Orton. Not that I want any of them to begin with.
http://www.firechilly.com/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard