Poll

If Muslims were the majority in your country you would...

Stay and live a normal life37%37% - 28
Stay but living with fear/prejudice4%4% - 3
GTFO of my country58%58% - 44
Total: 75
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
Scenario: a huge Muslim immigration turns your country into a mostly Muslim one.  What would you do?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA
leave. I am not Muslim, and I do not like Islam and will not be surrounded by it if given a choice.

Now go ahead and everyone tell me how you would stay and frolic in your new culture and just be happy as hell. I am waiting
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina

lowing wrote:

leave. I am not Muslim, and I do not like Islam and will not be surrounded by it if given a choice.

Now go ahead and everyone tell me how you would stay and frolic in your new culture and just be happy as hell. I am waiting
I voted the GTFO option.
Roc18
`
+655|5788|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Nothing as long as they don't force that crazy effeminate, patriarchal conservative religious bullshit on me.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552
I'd have fetched a gun way in advance of something as ludicrous as that. If my government isn't doing its job then I guess I have to do the job myself.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-31 05:13:00)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
I would stay and frolic in the new culture and be happy as hell
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

I'd either leave or arm up. Not because of the muslims, but because of the Christian-supremacist-ethnic-cleansing-asshole-dimwitted dorks that think that muslims in general are a threat, thus ultimately causing the society to implode due to their unfounded aggression toward a religious group.

Then again, we Finns get used to new circumstances pretty nicely, so I guess I'd join Mr. Stizzle in the frolicking.
I need around tree fiddy.
Roc18
`

CameronPoe wrote:

I'd have fetched a gun way in advance of something as ludicrous as that. If my government isn't doing its job then I guess I have to do the job myself.
Is that an exaggeration? Because you sound like you would seriously commit genocide.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

Roc18 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Is that an exaggeration? Because you sound like you would seriously commit genocide.
What Serge is suggesting is in fact an INVASION of my homeland - you know: the same thing that happened to Ireland, the same thing that happened to Palestine, the same thing that happened to Tibet, etc., etc. I guess you don't place much value on the integrity of your country?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-31 05:21:18)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6668|UK
i would gtfo too.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

CameronPoe wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

What Serge is suggesting is in fact an INVASION of my homeland - you know: the same thing that happened to Ireland, the same thing that happened to Palestine, the same thing that happened to Tibet, etc., etc. I guess you don't place much value on the integrity of your country?
Immigration =/= Invasion

Well, not last time I checked anyway.
I need around tree fiddy.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6490|Connecticut

CameronPoe wrote:

Yes I am quoting Poe.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2008-07-31 05:22:44)

Malloy must go
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

DonFck wrote:

Immigration =/= Invasion

Well, not last time I checked anyway.
Serge: "huge Muslim immigration" would by default have to be an illegal invasion.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina

CameronPoe wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Unless there's a huge immigration, I don't see Muslims being the majority in Europe or the Americas.  But if it happened I would GTFO of here.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-07-31 05:25:59)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6490|Connecticut

DonFck wrote:

I'd either leave or arm up. Not because of the muslims, but because of the Christian-supremacist-ethnic-cleansing-asshole-dimwitted dorks that think that muslims in general are a threat, thus ultimately causing the society to implode due to their unfounded aggression toward a religious group.

Then again, we Finns get used to new circumstances pretty nicely, so I guess I'd join Mr. Stizzle in the frolicking.
But Don, what about those hot Finn women? I don't know if they would tolerate the Muslim woman lifestyle so I guess more for femaninas you.
Malloy must go
chittydog
less busy
+586|6832|Kubra, Damn it!

I'd stick it out and see how it goes. My wife isn't muslim, but grew up in a muslim-majority country. The worst thing she had to go through was occasionally having to "clean up" with a hose after using a public restroom because the muslims don't use toliet paper.

Last edited by chittydog (2008-07-31 05:28:53)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA
lol everyone would GTFO of their country, yet I am a racist asshole if I moved out of my neighborhood for the same thing.....I smell some hypocrisy here, at least I am honest and consistent about how I feel about Islam.
Roc18
`

CameronPoe wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Yeah and that's why those places are all messed up socially and politically due to civil war, tensions etc. I guess 2 different groups of people cant get along in the same country especially if one is a majority, its that type of thinking that sparks genocide like the type you see in Rawanda for example.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

Roc18 wrote:

Yeah and that's why those places are all messed up socially and politically due to civil war, tensions etc. I guess 2 different groups of people cant get along in the same country especially if one is a majority, its that type of thinking that sparks genocide like the type you see in Rawanda for example.
OK then so if Tsechuan province in China decides to up sticks to America tomorrow morning you'll just sit there and twiddle your thumbs?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina

lowing wrote:

lol everyone would GTFO of their country, yet I am a racist asshole if I moved out of my neighborhood for the same thing.....I smell some hypocrisy here, at least I am honest and consistent about how I feel about Islam.
I never tried to impose my lifestyle to Muslims.  I wouldn't want them to impose their lifestyle to me.  I don't think most Muslims are terrorists and I think they have the right to live their lives as they want, I just don't want them to do it in my country.  One thing is a Muslim minority, and a ver different thing is having a majority in your homeland.  Hardly an hypocrisy here.
m3thod
+2,197|6668|UK

lowing wrote:

I think you'd bust out the bed sheets...
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
It would be the opposite of what is it here today. Muslims create their own communities here so they can all live together, I imagine there'd be setting up of British areas where everyone that doesn't want to leave goes.

Last edited by jord (2008-07-31 05:36:24)

Roc18
`

CameronPoe wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

OK then so if Tsechuan province in China decides to up sticks to America tomorrow morning you'll just sit there and twiddle your thumbs?
Immigration isnt invasion man, you are getting those 2 things twisted.
m3thod
+2,197|6668|UK

jord wrote:

It would be the opposite of what is it here today. Muslims create their own communities here so they can all live together, I imagine there'd be setting up of British areas where everyone that doesn't want to live goes.
Same with somalians, Jewish, turks, etc etc.

Have you ever been to Golders Green in London?
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

m3thod wrote:

jord wrote:

It would be the opposite of what is it here today. Muslims create their own communities here so they can all live together, I imagine there'd be setting up of British areas where everyone that doesn't want to live goes.
Same with somalians, Jewish, turks, etc etc.

Have you ever been to Golders Green in London?
Not only have I never been, I've never heard of it.

Have you ever heard of Beardwood in Blackburn?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard