MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
I asked a friend of mine if he could get me some so i could try it and he did.
am i gonna smell bad after i do? any ideas how no tot get caught?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

Don't do it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

why exactly?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Best to smoke outside if you can if you don't want to smell, but inside is fine, just as long as it's not in a car or something. And you shouldn't really get caught if you're just doing it in the comfort of your own home.

You're not smoking alone are you? That'll be boring. You need to smoke with your friend, or with other friends.
Stimey
­
+786|6121|Ontario | Canada
Make sure you dan't have any plans all day.
It will depress your whole muscular/nervous system, so sit around on the couch and eat.

Everything you do will be funny.
­
­
­
­
­
­
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5756

Listen to the part where he says Do-Don-Don't it Do it bab-baby.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

mtb0minime wrote:

Best to smoke outside if you can if you don't want to smell, but inside is fine, just as long as it's not in a car or something. And you shouldn't really get caught if you're just doing it in the comfort of your own home.

You're not smoking alone are you? That'll be boring. You need to smoke with your friend, or with other friends.
were gonna go to a place in the woods and do it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

how old are you?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

usmarine wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

how old are you?
Stimey
­

usmarine wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

how old are you?
Don't start a forest fire, or you will get caught.

Last edited by Stimey (2008-07-30 19:34:23)

­
­
­
­
­
­
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

what is your motivation for doing this?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

usmarine wrote:

ive allways wanted to see what its like.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

ive allways wanted to see what its like.
not smart, but have fun i guess.
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6199|San Clemente(best city ever)

Mutantsteak wrote:

Don't do it
QFT...not worth it
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
just remember, youll never know if youll ever have to take a lie detector test in the future.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
any of you guys done it before?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

God Save the Queen wrote:

just remember, youll never know if youll ever have to take a lie detector test in the future.
shhhhh... let people learn the hard way
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
yes i have, like i said not worth it but that is me
Stimey
­
Puff the Magic Draaaaagon.

It just makes you feel light headed and everything seems funny.
­
­
­
­
­
­
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

spasticus5 wrote:

do u remember any of it?
@ stimey everything is allways funny for me. i really think i might have something wrong with me.

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2008-07-30 19:38:37)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
don't bother...
Love is the answer
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Best start saving all the money you have for it.
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

spasticus5 wrote:

do u remember any of it?
yes i do, i sat there and laughed at random things. then as it wore off and i sobered up it felt so pointless
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

It's your first time and you're just trying it to see what it's like so you decide to go to the woods!? Well I guess you can't do it at home if your parents are there. Seriously, though, avoid the woods. You'll start a fire and then just sit there and laugh about it. I strongly recommend your own home, that way if anything happens you'll be in a safe place. Plus, some people get really paranoid when they smoke weed, and if you happen to be one of them, best not to find out in the middle of a forest.

EDIT: And to answer your other question about anyone doing it.
Yeah I've done it more than a few times. I really like it, and I prefer it over drinking. However, I'm not a total pothead and I don't go out seeking any for myself. But I've got friends that smoke so when I'm over, we'll smoke a bowl or something. Just like with alcohol, you really don't want to overdo it. The first time I had some I had way too much and I was doing some pretty random shit, as well as laughing at everyone else and myself. Usually me and my friends just wind up sitting on a couch listening to or DJ'ing music, or watch movies. One time we watched this random-ass Japanese movie called Casshern. It was exactly like an anime but with live-action and real actors, it was crazy, even more so because we were high.

Also, it's not like you pass out and then not remember any of it the next day. You feel very relaxed and mellow. Some people get the munchies but I don't. Plus you can still go out in public and function, instead of stumbling around and puking all over yourself. Oh and time will pass by extremely slowly. You'll check your watch or cell phone after what felt like an hour and only 2 or 3 minutes had passed.

TBH, I enjoy cross-fading the most. A little bit of alcohol and a little bit of weed go a long way and you don't have to worry about ill effects from overdoing either of them. Get the best of both worlds.

And I'm assuming since you're only 15 you won't be looking for a job for a while. There was a possibility that I would have to take a drug test so I avoided smoking for a while. (Turns out I won't be taking one, woo hoo!)

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-07-30 19:47:43)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
well all you guys are sayin no and it sounds pretty pointless. So tomorrow im just gonna ignore the call when i get it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard