Stimey
­
+786|6118|Ontario | Canada
Heres the deal: my company is throwing a party for all the employees.

Since this company doesn't only hire teenagers, I am one of the youngest people attending.
I know there will be people pressuring me to drink, and maybe even smoke a blunt.

How do I avoid it as much as possible and not seem like Buzz Killington.
I'm pretty skinny, so how can I drink as much as possible without getting hammered.
I hear eating a big meal helps, drinking on a full stomach.

Thanks for any help.
­
­
­
­
­
­
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL
don't give in to peer pressure, regardless of the situation.

do not change your habits to please those around you
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6230
If you don't want to drink, don't.  Just say you have to drive or something.
Stimey
­

sexecuti0ner wrote:

I'm 15, there is a bus going there and back, and everyone gets cab vouchers.
My company is responsible about drinking and driving, since it is mainly a sports bar.
­
­
­
­
­
­
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

Stimey wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

My company is responsible about drinking and driving, since it is mainly a sports bar.
what's the drinking age up there?  18?  Drinking legally is bad enough, no need to start now
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

You're skinny, so your tolerance might be a bit lower. Depends on your weight really.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Stimey
­

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stimey wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

what's the drinking age up there?  18?  Drinking legally is bad enough, no need to start now
19 I think.
I have a lot of self control, and I have only drunk once before.
I do not usually give in to peer pressure but life seems kind of dull lately and I feel it needs to be spiced up.
Even if I do enjoy it I don't have enough connections to get it on a weekly basis.

cowami wrote:

You're skinny, so your tolerance might be a bit lower. Depends on your weight really.
5'7 125lbs.

Last edited by Stimey (2008-07-27 21:52:27)

­
­
­
­
­
­
Rando_the_commando
+1|6239
Drinking age is 19 in Ontario. If it's a bar as opposed to someone's place of residence they probably won't even serve you.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

Stimey wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stimey wrote:

19 I think.
I have a lot of self control, and I have only drunk once before.
I do not usually give in to peer pressure but life seems kind of dull lately and I feel it needs to be spiced up.
Even if I do enjoy it I don't have enough connections to get it on a weekly basis.
alcohol is a poor choice of spices
Stimey
­

Rando_the_commando wrote:

Drinking age is 19 in Ontario. If it's a bar as opposed to someone's place of residence they probably won't even serve you.
We are going to a farm, alcohol brought by the company.
Even if I can't be served I have co workers over the legal age who will probably want me to join in.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Whiplash
Future Aviator
+40|5778|Central Texas
Spice it up by masturbation.
Stimey
­

Whiplash wrote:

Spice it up by masturbation.
Already done
­
­
­
­
­
­
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6217|Phoenix, AZ
Dont eat or drink for as long as possible, and drink whatever has the highest proof, the lower the proof, the less alcohol, but they do taste like shit because of the lack of liquor, but they taste better after a while. (I recommend sticking to Everclear [Its called Everclear because it doesnt have a lot of alcohol in it and is for pussies, and therefor deserves a gay title] & Maddog 20/20 always sobers me up if you start feeling a bit tipsy)

Spoiler (highlight to read):
jk, eat a lot, stay very hydrated, drink water in between drinks, carbs help, and so do things like bread to absorb alcohol in your stomach

Last edited by GodFather (2008-07-27 22:01:22)

Tripulaci0n
+14|6154
Whatever You Do Dont Smoke A Blunt You Will Sit On The Couch For The Rest Of Your Life After Just 1 Buff Of The Devil's Weed
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

GodFather wrote:

(I recommend sticking to Everclear [Its called Everclear because it doesnt have a lot of alcohol in it and is for pussies, and therefor deserves a gay title]
lol. You trying to kill him?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Stick to the light beer. Although your in Canada so it already is light beer.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA

Tripulaci0n wrote:

Whatever You Do Dont Smoke A Blunt You Will Sit On The Couch For The Rest Of Your Life After Just 1 Buff Of The Devil's Weed
lolcapslockfilter

Ender2309 wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

lolcapslockfilter
when i go into supersayain capslock mode i just put bold code around it and it cancels the cap filter out.
Jrdeacs
+22|5897

S.Lythberg wrote:

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Wait a sec... you're going to a party and you're afraid of getting pressured into drinking and smoking? Wouldn't you want to do that in the first place?

In any case, don't cave in. If they're nice people, they'll ask once, and when you say "no", they'll leave you alone. It shouldn't be a big deal at all.

Also, smoke weed I haven't done it too much myself, but I prefer it wayyyyyyyy more than getting drunk.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-07-27 23:47:32)

Lil John knows what you need to do

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6676|In You Endo- Stoke

Tripulaci0n wrote:

Thats a chuffin lie! i lead a normal life and i toka de smoka quite often.

Either way just make sure if you are going to drink,then drink low % beer or lager.
Don't drink it too fast,take your time with it and have fun.
Mavik
+22|5774|Germany

Jrdeacs wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
eat a hearty meal with lots of protein and so it takes time to digest.  A great big dirty mcdonalds 'meal' will do.  You'll find it harder to get wankered unless you go all out tequila style.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Lynx14
+41|5968
Eating food doesn't prevent you from getting hammered. It basically slows down the process though. Empty stomach = hammered fast. Full stomach = takes longer to get hammered. Infact that's the reason some people get alcohol poisoning and die, they thought they weren't that drunk because they ate a lot and didn't feel the effects quickly so they just kept drinking and drinking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard