blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
Following are excerpts from an interview with Egyptian Islamic preacher Amr Khaled.

"The Muslims Keep Having Children, While the Europeans Do Not – This Means That Within 20 Years, the Muslims Will Be a Majority".

Interviewer: "How do you view the Islamic scene in Europe?"

Amr Khaled: "The most important thing is that there are 25-30 million Muslims in Europe. This figure has many implications."

Interviewer: "There are 25-30 million Muslims in Europe."

Amr Khaled:  "The Muslims keep having children, while the Europeans do not. This means that within 20 years, the Muslims will be a majority, which may have an exceptional influence on the decision-making. This makes other groups very angry, and they consider this to be very dangerous. These are the enemies of Islam, as we know full well."But the peoples of the West know nothing about the Muslims. Statistics show that 70% do not know who the Prophet of the Muslims is. The fact that Muhammad is the Prophet of the Muslims is not known to many people in the West. That's just one example."

Interviewer:"The name of the Prophet is unknown to..."

Amr Khaled:  "Not just his name, but who he was. Even if they know that the name of the Muslims' Prophet is Muhammad, they know nothing about him, about his history, when he lived, and so on. They know nothing about him.

"The goal of the enemies of Islam is to drive the 20-30 million [Muslims] out of Europe, or to provoke them in a way that would lead to their banishment. If [the Muslims] remain in Europe, this will be dangerous, so they must leave."

Interviewer: "So you are making a very important claim – that there are intentional and premeditated provocations in order to drive the Muslims out of their current home – Europe."

Amr Khaled:  "Yes. When the offensive cartoons first appeared, it was strange to see that the button they press [to provoke] the Muslims – the Koran and the Prophet Muhammad, which are sacred to them – is the same button that is sacred to the West – freedom of speech. What is sacred in the West – freedom of speech – is their equivalent of the Koran... That is what they hold sacred. The West is attacking what the Muslims hold sacred by means of what the West itself holds sacred."

Interviewer: "So this is mental preparation for the Europeans to drive out the Muslims. These are very serious claims."

Amr Khaled:  "This is my interpretation of things. Otherwise, what do they gain by offending [the Muslims] in different ways all the time, when the outcome is known in advance?"

Interviewer: "It is indeed illogical."

Amr Khaled:  "People will tell you that Denmark suffered economic losses, and this is true. So why does it continue? Because some believe that it is more beneficial to [drive out] the 30 million, and that it outweighs the boycott. So they are pushing in that direction."

source

What do you guys think for those of you who live in Europe do you think Muslims will be the majority within 20  years?

Last edited by blademaster (2008-07-27 16:14:08)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone
I don't think so. Maybe in couple hundreds years but no so soon.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

.Sup wrote:

I dont know u never know, like the guy said ""The Muslims Keep Having Children, While the Europeans Do Not"
.Sup
be nice

blademaster wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I dont know u never know, like the guy said ""The Muslims Keep Having Children, While the Europeans Do Not"
Thats true. Muslims here have on average 5 kids while we have 1 or 2. We need to give them free condoms.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

.Sup wrote:

blademaster wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Thats true. Muslims here have on average 5 kids while we have 1 or 2. We need to give them free condoms.
hahaha yeah thats whats they do here in America or at least they try
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

Yeah but the largest populations will be China and India. So we'll probably all be Hindu or practicing Taoism or Buddhism. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
.Sup
be nice
I wanna be Australian.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6342|tropical regions of london

blademaster wrote:

.Sup wrote:

blademaster wrote:

who is "they" in America?
liquix
+51|6453|Peoples Republic of Portland
yay for holy wars
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

God Save the Queen wrote:

blademaster wrote:

.Sup wrote:

who is "they" in America?
different sorts of nonprofit groups
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

.Sup wrote:

I wanna be Australian.
hahhaa they have their own island
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
Not to worry, I have been assured by all of the Europeans in here that Islam in Europe is very "insignificant" and the number of Muslims are very "few".
PureFodder
+225|6284
Nothing kills religious conviction faster that living in the UK. Even the most devoutly religious parents only have statistically a 50:50 chance of raising a religious kid here.

The last UK census found more Jedis than Jews.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina
20-30 million Muslims and Europe has 731 million people.  Let me do the maths...Muslims need to start fucking asap...cmon.
topal63
. . .
+533|6717

PureFodder wrote:

Nothing kills religious conviction faster that living in the UK. Even the most devoutly religious parents only have statistically a 50:50 chance of raising a religious kid here.

I have two Muslim friends, they are fairly religious people. Their kids on the other hand are barely religious and the oldest ones not at all.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

There's more Jedi Knights in Europe than Muslims.
PureFodder
+225|6284

topal63 wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

I have two Muslim friends, they are fairly religious people. Their kids on the other hand are barely religious and the oldest ones not at all.
It does look like the western world in general is slowly destroying religion in a subtle way. Sony Playstations and Universal Studios should get anti-terrosim funding.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

The Sheriff wrote:

There's more Jedi Knights in Europe than Muslims.
The force is strong with this one.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
topal63
. . .
+533|6717

PureFodder wrote:

topal63 wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

It does look like the western world in general is slowly destroying religion in a subtle way. Sony Playstations and Universal Studios should get anti-terrorism funding.
And the founders (foundation) of jihad philosophy reacted to that cultural fact (40+ years ago).

I think it's retarded for a Muslim cleric, preacher, or whatnot to suggest Europe will be assimilated, it almost certainly will happen the other way around. It just takes time, I think they (Europe) let too many in too fast, which slows down the assimilation process slightly while creating some cultural clashes immediately.
PureFodder
+225|6284

topal63 wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

topal63 wrote:

It does look like the western world in general is slowly destroying religion in a subtle way. Sony Playstations and Universal Studios should get anti-terrorism funding.
And the founders (foundation) of jihad philosophy reacted to that cultural fact (40+ years ago).

I think it's retarded for a Muslim cleric, preacher, or whatnot to suggest Europe will be assimilated, it almost certainly will happen the other way around. It just takes time, I think they (Europe) let too many in too fast, which slows down the assimilation process slightly while creating some cultural clashes immediately.
The US historically let in huge numbers of culturally distinct groups and failed to destroy itself.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina
Even if the offensive cartoons successfully riled the Muslims in Europe and aided racists against Muslims, the point was made clear: many Muslims do not understand or respect the freedom of speech.  Anyone who threatens to maim or kill others over being offended by a cartoon is not compatible with Western society and should be deported or imprisoned.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6289|Éire
Pointless debate...unless all Europeans vow to go out and start breeding like rabbits then there's very little to talk about here.

When a society becomes affluent more and more people become content to live life at a more luxurious pace and this often goes hand in hand with a drop in birth rates. This potential scenario of a Muslim majority in Europe also ignores two important factors, firstly that the second and third generations of these immigrant families may themselves become more affluent and thus may stop breeding in such high numbers and secondly that these second and third generation Muslims will be much more Westernised and the idea of them wanting to convert our current societies into extremist Islamic societies becomes increasingly unrealistic.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6289|Éire

Turquoise wrote:

Even if the offensive cartoons successfully riled the Muslims in Europe and aided racists against Muslims, the point was made clear: many Muslims do not understand or respect the freedom of speech.  Anyone who threatens to maim or kill others over being offended by a cartoon is not compatible with Western society and should be deported or imprisoned.
That was a tiny minority of Muslims who protested the cartoons, just as many Muslims have marched and protested against extremism and yet this is conveniently ignored by both the mainstream media and Islamophobes across the world.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Oh I know about your prophet, I know alot about your fucking prophet... moreso than the average "Islam is a peaceful religion" Muslim too. Let's just say that the crazy Muslims are the guys that are the true followers of Muhammad.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Braddock wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

That was a tiny minority of Muslims who protested the cartoons, just as many Muslims have marched and protested against extremism and yet this is conveniently ignored by both the mainstream media and Islamophobes across the world.
Hmmmmm, just a tiny percentage of Americans are murdered in a year yet with your logic you should not be condoning the removal of all our guns, yet, you do....Consistency Braddock. I know my beliefs are not popular with those on this forum, especially those who do not work or pay any bills or are raising a family, but at least I am consistent with my them.

Oh and as said before a phobia is a fear. I do not fear Islam, I just hate it.

Last edited by lowing (2008-07-28 05:19:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard