usmarine2
Banned
+233|5806|Dublin, Ohio

kptk92 wrote:

Unfortunately, I have the door closed so no-one can hear me fapping!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6462|Boulder, CO

Kmarion wrote:

You open the windows to cool off? Where is this strange and mystical world?
Opposite land to florida, where water comes down from the skies instead up evaporating off the ground, a land where the outdoors is better air conditioned than your house, a land where hot snow falls up and horses ride people.

No house here has shutters like that, its generally not worth it considering the smal amount of hot days we usually have, its also usually more of a dry heat than this humid heat, again the opposite of florida.
kptk92
u
+972|6423|tc_london

usmarine2 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Unfortunately, I have the door closed so no-one can hear me fapping!
QFT
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6586|USA

Kmarion wrote:

turn right at the stop sign, .6 miles. swim across the atlantic, 3000 miles. everybody there is gay though.

edit: at noobeater: buy some screens. they cost like 20 bucks. its worth it.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2008-07-26 17:17:30)

Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6462|Boulder, CO
Nah not really worth it, as i said we don't have enough hot and humid days, this is about the first or second we (or at least I) have expereienced this year and just drawing the curtains has fixed that, it would also be a matter of making them rather than buying them as i doubt anywhere here will sell them.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6586|USA

Noobeater wrote:

Nah not really worth it, as i said we don't have enough hot and humid days, this is about the first or second we (or at least I) have expereienced this year and just drawing the curtains has fixed that, it would also be a matter of making them rather than buying them as i doubt anywhere here will sell them.
this is the internet man. you can buy fucking used condoms here. google it.
i g
Banned
+876|5879|GA

Ender2309 wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

JULY 18--Claiming that their young daughter discovered a used condom in a Las Vegas hotel bed and then put the rubber in her mouth, a Scottish couple is suing Caesar's Palace for negligence and emotional distress. According to a lawsuit filed July 13 in Clark County District Court, five-year-old Caitlin Kilcoyne found the condom during a July 2004 Sin City visit with her parents Gerald and Jacqueline. Caitlin "found a used condom in the made up bed in her room...and placed the condom in her mouth," notes the complaint, a copy of which you'll find below. The Kilcoynes contend that, following the incident, they incurred expenses for medical treatment, hospitalization, x-rays, drugs, and "evaluation and treatment of Caitlin's condition." The lawsuit does not indicate what, if any, lasting damage was caused to the child. The complaint, which seeks in excess of $10,000 in damages, claims that the family has suffered "shock, horror, fear, anxiety, and distress."
kptk92
u
+972|6423|tc_london

i g wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

JULY 18--Claiming that their young daughter discovered a used condom in a Las Vegas hotel bed and then put the rubber in her mouth, a Scottish couple is suing Caesar's Palace for negligence and emotional distress. According to a lawsuit filed July 13 in Clark County District Court, five-year-old Caitlin Kilcoyne found the condom during a July 2004 Sin City visit with her parents Gerald and Jacqueline. Caitlin "found a used condom in the made up bed in her room...and placed the condom in her mouth," notes the complaint, a copy of which you'll find below. The Kilcoynes contend that, following the incident, they incurred expenses for medical treatment, hospitalization, x-rays, drugs, and "evaluation and treatment of Caitlin's condition." The lawsuit does not indicate what, if any, lasting damage was caused to the child. The complaint, which seeks in excess of $10,000 in damages, claims that the family has suffered "shock, horror, fear, anxiety, and distress."
LOL
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6014|The Mitten
..."evaluation and treatment of Caitlin's condition." The lawsuit does not indicate what, if any, lasting damage was caused to the child. The complaint, which seeks in excess of $10,000 in damages, claims that the family has suffered "shock, horror, fear, anxiety, and distress."
Just tell her it was a stale lolly-pop. Emotional trauma fixed.
EE (hats
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6478|Tyne & Wear, England
REALLY fucking warm tonight.

As if we hadn't established that.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
BlackKoala
+215|6340
So you don't drink water?  Or won't to cool off?

That makes  -  sense?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6163|San Antonio, Texas
It's hot here too. It's one of the better summer evenings, I must say, but still a sweat breaker.

I have two ceiling fans running at max speed (which isn't much, fancy fans don't have high speeds apparently ) and a large floor fan sucking out the cool air from outside into the living room. I've also opened up the other windows in the house.

A cool can of soda after chilling for fifteen minutes in the freezer is a nice way to cool off as well.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Noobeater wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Opposite land to florida, where water comes down from the skies instead up evaporating off the ground, a land where the outdoors is better air conditioned than your house, a land where hot snow falls up and horses ride people.

No house here has shutters like that, its generally not worth it considering the smal amount of hot days we usually have, its also usually more of a dry heat than this humid heat, again the opposite of florida.
https://i33.tinypic.com/xc0nxj.jpg
4 tons..That's how we roll .

Florida critters would laugh at your feeble attempts to stop them with screens.. they dare ya to try it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
i g
Banned
+876|5879|GA

you have such a pretty house
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5989|England

i g wrote:

you have a pretty face
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

SamTheMan:D wrote:

i g wrote:

you have a pretty face
You've got a pretty mouth.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
i g
Banned
+876|5879|GA

Kmarion wrote:

i g wrote:

you have a pretty face
You've got a pretty mouth.
rut ro!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6409|The Gem Saloon
lookin good in dem jeans, boy
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Kmarion is one of those mountain men.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6409|The Gem Saloon

KILLSWITCH wrote:

he lives in the suburbs...
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6756

It's freezing Cold where I am.
And I have to play soccer in the pouring rain.

So be grateful
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5989|England

Jestar wrote:

So be grateful
playing the rain is way more awesome than the sun
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Parker wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I guess.

Jestar wrote:

So be grateful
Stupid 23.44° tilt...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6756

Jestar wrote:

So be grateful
playing the rain is way more awesome than the sun
Not when it's starting to hail.
And i've just come off a cold.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

Kmarion wrote:

Parker wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I guess.
nvm I thought yous were in on the Deliverence references.

Or did I miss something ... I'm drunk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard