Yes... custom BF2 map for DST60%60% - 50
No... wouldn't be worth it...9%9% - 8
omgbarbequebubblegumnahwtf29%29% - 24
Total: 82
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Well considering how good you are with bfeditor, I can't see why not. It would be fun to play with or without the DST people.

EDIT: what ever happened to moab's map he was making?
I still be making it lol.

I can see the debate of who owns the flags springing up.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2008-07-27 10:36:23)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
2 uncaps, one cappable flag dead center.

The capable flag has no cover and both uncaps have mounted MGs pointing straight at the capable flag.

However the fog on the maps is so close that from the mounted MGs, you cannot see the flag and must spray bullets at random hoping you'll do something useful. But overall you're just pissing people off.
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5901|California

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

2 uncaps, one cappable flag dead center.

The capable flag has no cover and both uncaps have mounted MGs pointing straight at the capable flag.

However the fog on the maps is so close that from the mounted MGs, you cannot see the flag and must spray bullets at random hoping you'll do something useful. But overall you're just pissing people off.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Is this dead?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Benzin
+576|5998
so?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555
I'm in.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
No, I'm sure he's working on it and will update when he sees fit.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

I can see m3th c4 jeeping on it now.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6716
It's still alive... I have the terrain and flags done... 5 flags at this point...  2 outer opposing bases... 2 neutral in the hills and a neutral in the middle...  I am working on some modding projects right now but will continue to update this map and post screens along the way... I am also texturing some custom billboards and might add some grafitti on the buildings... and maybe a custom object or 2...time permitting...  CB

and i will have jeeps and maybe 2 tanks?... trying to keep it an infantry thing...  the map is 512x2(Karkand size) so i'm leaving out choppers/planes... might be into making an airmap with 6-8 jets on either side eventually?

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-07-31 07:19:32)

Love is the answer
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
some air firepower would be good....
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

It's still alive... I have the terrain and flags done... 5 flags at this point...  2 outer opposing bases... 2 neutral in the hills and a neutral in the middle...  I am working on some modding projects right now but will continue to update this map and post screens along the way... I am also texturing some custom billboards and might add some grafitti on the buildings... and maybe a custom object or 2...time permitting...  CB

and i will have jeeps and maybe 2 tanks?... trying to keep it an infantry thing...  the map is 512x2(Karkand size) so i'm leaving out choppers/planes... might be into making an airmap with 6-8 jets on either side eventually?
Maybe add in a transport chopper for each team?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6716

m3thod wrote:

yeah... i'm trying to keep it from being a chopper rape fest(or i can add a lot of anti air guns...lol)
... maybe i can set it up so for infantry only and have a version with choppers... It would have to be a 1024x2 map though(Oman size)

"Maybe add in a transport chopper for each team?"
and yeah... a transport chopper would be cool...

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-07-31 08:14:06)

Love is the answer
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

m3thod wrote:

yeah... i'm trying to keep it from being a chopper rape fest(or i can add a lot of anti air guns...lol)
... maybe i can set it up so for infantry only and have a version with choppers... It would have to be a 1024x2 map though(Oman size)

"Maybe add in a transport chopper for each team?"
and yeah... a transport chopper would be cool...
If you have anything like attack choppers, you should put in some spots of good ground cover for inf, woods, close buildings or something. That';s what I'm doing on my map, sort of a mix of wide open areas and enclosed spaces.
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

The Sheriff wrote:

I can see m3th c4 jeeping on it now.
allah hu akbar!

nah i like tanking and piloting bombers.  i'm one of those pilots that actually use the "i've got lock!" nutter behind me.  I havent played in 1.5 years though, because of work and prefer the gym to computer games....although i used to prefer playing poe2 with tactical gamers guys who can really teamwork.

ma stats!

http://bf2s.com/player/44647597/
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
holy shit u spent too much time playing that game, no wonder your bored of games now
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
Was the third option really necessary?  It got more votes than the 2nd one.
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

_j5689_ wrote:

Was the third option really necessary?  It got more votes than the 2nd one.
it wouldnt be bf2s without the 3rd option.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6716
The map is still alive...lol... I have been busy with our Pirates 2 second release and some other mod projects
(check it out... http://www.bfpirates.com  )... but i am going going to work on the DST_Supremacy map in the next couple of weeks... might upload for a couple of people to check out... to see if there are any glaring issues...
The map will be about fun... not DICE perfect...lol...
Love is the answer
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
Ohmygodbubblegumbarbecue.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard