OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

Havok wrote:

I'm a Florida Gator....  :'(

That is all.
Sorry to hear that ... the good news is that it could be worse.  You could be a bammer.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
And UO dismantles the mighty trojans.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

In unrelated news..MSU choked...surprise.
spectraman
+27|6774

tuckergustav wrote:

In other news I want to strangle the FUCK out of Rich Rod! Please for the love god get him the fuck out of here!
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
lol michigan
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6413|'Murka

lol Texas.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Scratch[USA]
+105|6549

spectraman wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

In other news I want to strangle the FUCK out of Rich Rod! Please for the love god get him the fuck out of here!
Clemson will trade you
and Baylor top 25?  wTF

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2010-10-31 08:06:43)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6739|Oxferd Ohire
lol cincinnati
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6267|'Merica
Hell Yeah STATE
McGloin 4 Heisman! ...

FEOS
+1,182|6413|'Murka

Going to the Oklahoma-Texas A&M game on Saturday. With an Aggie.

One of us is going to be pissed on the drive back from College Station.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
11 Bravo
Banned

spectraman wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville

11 Bravo wrote:

spectraman wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLE_bT_Zn7U
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Bevo
Nah
+718|6523|Austin, Texas

OrangeHound wrote:

Havok wrote:

I'm a Florida Gator....  :'(

That is all.
Sorry to hear that ... the good news is that it could be worse.  You could be a bammer.
The good news is that it could be worse. You could be a Longhorns fan
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

or a Utah fan.
FEOS
+1,182|6413|'Murka

Go A&M! Beat the hell outta UT!
― Albert Einstein

FEOS
+1,182|6413|'Murka

The Boise State - UNR game is pretty fucking good. Much better than expected. Much better than BSU fans wanted it to be.
― Albert Einstein

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Wow... I guess that settles all the Boise State hype.

Ducks still #1.
FEOS
+1,182|6413|'Murka

Poseidon wrote:

Ducks still #1.
No kidding. UNR showed up...with their kicker.

No doubt Oregon is the #1 team in the country right now. Still some question about who's #2...
― Albert Einstein

11 Bravo
Banned
thank god boise lost.  sick of hearing about them and hearing from their douche bag fans.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

FEOS wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Ducks still #1.

No doubt Oregon is the #1 team in the country right now. Still some question about who's #2...
why? auburn beat 'bama. i like TCU to play in a bowl, but auburn's undefeated with a tougher schedule. with the BCS, we'll never have a national championship, but we will have some good games . . .
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville
To all the Boise State Fans
11 Bravo
Banned
poor michigan.....over 2500 days since they beat ohio state
spectraman
+27|6774

11 Bravo wrote:

This is the one that'll get rich rod fired,( thank god) Harbaugh seems like the only good fit now.
FEOS
+1,182|6413|'Murka

burnzz wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Ducks still #1.

why? auburn beat 'bama. i like TCU to play in a bowl, but auburn's undefeated with a tougher schedule. with the BCS, we'll never have a national championship, but we will have some good games . . .
With Auburn's "quality of win," it could hurt them in the BCS, but most likely won't. Being down 24-0 and squeaking out a 28-27 win might seem impressive to some, might seem less so to others. Some may feel they should've dominated Bama. It's all subjective. Personally, I think TCU, Auburn and Oregon are all on par, with TCU edging Auburn a bit.

I think Auburn's ranking is due to the Cam Newton hype. And I really hope South Carolina beats them in the SEC championship game, even though I despise Spurrier.

Obiwan wrote:

To all the Boise State Fans
"LACES OUT, DAN!"
― Albert Einstein

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

11 Bravo wrote:

Phht ... that's nothing ... It's been 9,500 days (26 years) since Kensucky beat Tennessee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard