https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Bevo
Nah
+718|6533|Austin, Texas
take a fucking knee goddamn
Scratch[USA]
+105|6559
What really sucks,  a fan just ran on to the field and the network will not show it.  It is always great to watch security crush the loser.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

Scratch[USA] wrote:

What really sucks,  a fan just ran on to the field and the network will not show it.  It is always great to watch security crush the loser.
They don't show it because it encourages more people to run on the field for publicity.  They've only shown mine twice.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6559
I think Colt is going to be okay
https://obsessedwithsports.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/colt-mccoys-girlfriend-rachel-glandorf1.jpg

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2010-01-07 20:05:33)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6533|Austin, Texas
i will puke if i have to listen to kirk anymore

gilbert played well towards the end but nothing you can do
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5990|Blue Mountain State
that was fucked
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5262
sec wins again. keep telling yourselves how overrated we are

Last edited by whaaaaaaaaaat (2010-01-07 21:21:02)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6423|'Murka

The Nellis AFB Club was full of UT fans--one of them particularly drunk and whiny.

Felt kind of like being in a bar back at home.

ROLL TIDE!
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Bevo
Nah
+718|6533|Austin, Texas

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

sec wins again. keep telling yourselves how overrated we are
you know thats bullshit ig, we had a freshman qb play the whole game
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5262
and bama didnt show up for 3/4 of the game. your point?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6533|Austin, Texas

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

and bama didnt show up for 3/4 of the game. your point?
that the potential of the texas team was dramatically reduced at the beginning of the game, Bama could 'show up' any time. They were at fault for their shortcomings, colt was not.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5262
well it sucks that you have to rely so much on one person in a team sport. if bamas qb went down, they still would have won because they have an amazing TEAM. oh and to rub it in a little more

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?secti … id=4807296

you guys really have no argument against the sec. try again next year, scrubs
Bevo
Nah
+718|6533|Austin, Texas

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

well it sucks that you have to rely so much on one person in a team sport. if bamas qb went down, they still would have won because they have an amazing TEAM. oh and to rub it in a little more

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?secti … id=4807296

you guys really have no argument against the sec. try again next year, scrubs
its a fucking qb ig

we had a true freshman. i dont give a shit how good your team is, he's still a scrub. see 4 interceptions? something like that would, i don't know, change the outcome by a shitton

mcelroy threw what, 11 passes? don't even try to draw a parallel

you're either being a tard or a troll, and im done

Last edited by Bevo (2010-01-08 07:13:19)

whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5262
cry more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha go the fuck home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sec baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get off our nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what you said made no fucking sense, thats why i responded this way. please just give up dude

Last edited by whaaaaaaaaaat (2010-01-08 07:18:09)

FEOS
+1,182|6423|'Murka

Had a similar, but less emotional, discussion with a UT fan last night. If the loss of a single player had that much of an impact on the entire team, then there are systemic issues at Texas. And you have to admit that the frosh started clicking after halftime, so the "McCoy got hurt" argument rings sort of hollow...it was a closer game than the final score would indicate.

On another note, that would also add ammo to the argument that the Heisman needs to be awarded after all bowl games have been played. I think the impact of losing McCoy shows how much of a key player is truly is...would've possibly swayed voters more his way, possibly? He certainly handled losing the NC game better than he handled losing the Heisman.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6509

the right player won the Heisman, imo.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5262
ingram isnt even the best rb on bama, and bama fans are the ones telling me that
Scratch[USA]
+105|6559

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

ingram isnt even the best rb on bama, and bama fans are the ones telling me that
Well then who do they say is the best RB on bama?
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5262
richardson
FEOS
+1,182|6423|'Murka

burnzz wrote:

the right player won the Heisman, imo.
I don't necessarily disagree, particularly with how Gerhart got handled in the Sun Bowl by my Sooners.

I'm more referring to the flawed Heisman process that leaves a rather significant performance out of voters' consideration, thus not taking the entirety of the season into consideration when handing out the award for the best collegiate player for a given season.
― Albert Einstein

whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5262
spiller is by far the best player in the country and wasnt even in the running
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6509

Heisman, BCS, - nothing wrong, nothing to see here, it's all good
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5262
lol such a shame
FEOS
+1,182|6423|'Murka

burnzz wrote:

(NISSAN) Heisman, (CITI, ALLSTATE, FEDEX, TOSTITOS) BCS, - nothing wrong, nothing to see here, it's all good
Hmmm...I detect a pattern.
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard