Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5822|loves Stimey <3 |

The Sheriff wrote:

Why don't you drink a proper drink, check the liquor cabinet you fag.
There's only rum, gin, a shaker to mix drinks, a tutorial how to do a piña colada, ananas, coconut and siroup.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6784|United States

kylef wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

And I never had 'spots'.
Yes, but you're only 11/12/13/14 (can't remember which sry) - you'll get a hell of a lot of them later probably
What are these "spots" you speak of?
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5944|California

Ecilop Murof wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

There's only rum, gin, a shaker to mix drinks, a tutorial how to do a piña colada, ananas, coconut and siroup.
Here's a fun idea. Take all the stuff out of the liquor cabinet. Drink it all. Put on a commercial pilot's uniform and go to the airport and talk with people.
"Heeeey, where you going siiiir"
"MIAMI?! NO WAAY ME TOO!"
Good times.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

elmer_42 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Here's a fun idea. Take all the stuff out of the liquor cabinet. Drink it all. Put on a commercial pilot's uniform and go to the airport and talk with people.
Good times.
lmfao

I'm actually thinking about making a random vid of me doing shit or singing to songs and put it on the tube of you
kptk92
u
+972|6451|tc_london

Ecilop Murof wrote:

elmer_42 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Good times.
lmfao

I'm actually thinking about making a random vid of me doing shit or singing to songs and put it on the tube of you
No.
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5944|California

Ecilop Murof wrote:

I've personally never doing shit, but it sounds like a messy ordeal.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6004|Washington DC

Ecilop Murof wrote:

I had fever last night, couldn't sleep.

Now, I have this coke zero bottle infront of me. What am I going to do? (I've been clean for the last 20 hours)
you aren't going to die if you drink one coke zero right now
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6536|N. Ireland

HurricaИe wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Now, I have this coke zero bottle infront of me. What am I going to do? (I've been clean for the last 20 hours)
20 hours isn't that much lol ... and Hurricane, one may not kill you but the sugar substitute as far as I know has been linked to diseases like diabetes etc.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6532|Gogledd Cymru

kylef wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

20 hours isn't that much lol ... and Hurricane, one may not kill you but the sugar substitute as far as I know has been linked to diseases like diabetes etc.
Artificial sweetners are carcinogenic.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6004|Washington DC

The Sheriff wrote:

kylef wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Yup.* It's excessive sugar that causes diabetes.

You're fucked either way. Kinda like when you're about to get your home foreclosed, might as well have some fun and let it go out in flames.

edit: I don't think there's ever been any conclusive evidence asides from "You'll get cancer from them... if you have 200 cans a day."

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-07-25 15:56:19)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6620|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Too all of you out there that keep saying drink water i say:

SAVE WATER DRINK BEER INSTEAD!

Amirite Marine?
Lynx14
+41|6014

The Sheriff wrote:

kylef wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

I kind of already said that... About 10 times....
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6543|so randum
i needed a picture to tell me, cheers.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6482|Brisbane, Australia

Its fucking coke,. big deal. Many people drink plenty of alcohol and coffee and they aren't being a massive vagina and qq'ing on a forum.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6664|London, England
No it isn't, he's talking about a drink, we're all talking about drinks. It's the same thing mon
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Its fucking coke,. big deal. Many people drink plenty of alcohol and coffee and they aren't being a massive vagina and qq'ing on a forum.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Sarcasm detector pl0x
kptk92
u
+972|6451|tc_london

Ecilop Murof wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Sarcasm detector pl0x
?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6196|what

Ecilop Murof wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Sarcasm detector pl0x
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6708|NT, like Mick Dundee

I can haz had a litre of bourbon. Weeeeeeee. Sobering up really fast though. Jus tlike ususal.

Srsly guys tis funny.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Roc18
`
+655|5834|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Ecilop Murof wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Sarcasm detector pl0x
Why make this thread if you didnt even think you were gonna die, just to tell us you drank 3 liters of coke.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6759
a guy i wen't to highschool drank a ton of soda... people were egging him on... he went into a coma and died a year or so later... this is true...not a joke...
Love is the answer
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6017|England

Your post is considered spam. Please refrain from posting that kind of content.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

a guy i wen't to highschool drank a ton of soda... people were egging him on... he went into a coma and died a year or so later... this is true...not a joke...
I'm sorry...
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6536|N. Ireland

Ecilop Murof wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

I'm sorry...
Instead of being sorry might it be an idea to not drink so much coke?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6759

kylef wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

I'm sorry...
Instead of being sorry might it be an idea to not drink so much coke?
yeah... I found out about it at a highschool reunion... i had heard he went into a coma... but didnt know why until now... sucks
Love is the answer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard