Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |
I drank 3 liters of coke today.

My heart area is somehow a bit weird, it doesn't hurts but it feels weird?

If I'd drink another 1,5 liters, because I'm really really really really thirsty...

Am I going to die?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

Try water you retard!
Coke Is actually unhealthy if you didn't hear.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

naightknifar wrote:

Try water you retard!
It's coke zero :>

ebug9 wrote:

Why coke? Drink another 1.5 litres of Water if you need something to drink.
I really dunno...

Water smells so... wet?

Sydney wrote:

That's nothing

I once drank 6 liters of Pepsi Max in one day.
I'm not as hardcore as you are, man...

Last edited by Ecilop Murof (2008-07-24 12:32:47)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Ecilop Murof wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Try water you retard!
That shit is probably worse.

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-07-24 12:32:15)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
That's nothing

I once drank 6 liters of Pepsi Max in one day.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Dude, listen to the advice and go for water.
I bet you get a fuck load of spots too (or will do).
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Aapje wrote:

If you're thirsty then drink water!

And I don't think there's something wrong with your heart... Can't be because of 3 litres of coke bit much though you sure it's 3 litres? I drink 2/3 litres of water a day and I find that hard already...
Can I buy 'Water' at the supermarket? Is it expensive?

And I dunno... It's really really really really dark outside at the moment... I'm a bit scared of the really really really really mean people around here...

naightknifar wrote:

Dude, listen to the advice and go for water.
I bet you get a fuck load of spots too (or will do).
Spots?

Last edited by Ecilop Murof (2008-07-24 12:35:43)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Aapje wrote:

And I don't think there's something wrong with your heart... Can't be because of 3 litres of coke bit much though you sure it's 3 litres? I drink 2/3 litres of water a day and I find that hard already...

And I dunno... It's really really really really dark outside at the moment... I'm a bit scared of the really really really really mean people around here...
A tap?
Lynx14
+41|5972

ebug9 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Try water you retard!
Pretty much. It's basically just loads of chemicals.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Lynx14 wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Shit. I've been drinking zero 1 bottle in minimum a day for like an half year now...

ebug9 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Aapje wrote:

A tap?
Yeah, they'll probably trap me...

Last edited by Ecilop Murof (2008-07-24 12:38:30)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Litre cola?
Why didn't you just get a large Farva?

Har har
naightknifar
Served and Out

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Shit. I've been drinking zero 1 bottle in minimum a day for like an half year now...
And you weigh how much, and what is your height?

Spots, Acne:

Acne vulgaris (commonly called acne) is a skin disease caused by changes in the pilosebaceous units (skin structures consisting of a hair follicle and its associated sebaceous gland). Severe acne is inflammatory, but acne can also manifest in noninflammatory forms.[1] Acne lesions are commonly referred to as pimples, spots, or zits.

Sound Familiar?
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Pop doesn't quench thirst you moron.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

naightknifar wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

And you weigh how much, and what is your height?

Spots, Acne:

Acne vulgaris (commonly called acne) is a skin disease caused by changes in the pilosebaceous units (skin structures consisting of a hair follicle and its associated sebaceous gland). Severe acne is inflammatory, but acne can also manifest in noninflammatory forms.[1] Acne lesions are commonly referred to as pimples, spots, or zits.

Sound Familiar?
Umm...

You want to make this test with howmuch bottles I can drink a day?

I already did that.. They said 356 or something but I'm sure they meant 3,56

How could I trust them?

And I never had 'spots'.
Lynx14
+41|5972

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Food acid 338 - aka "Phosphoric Acid" (Also used for rust removal!)

Food acid 331 - aka "Sodium Citrates" (Also used in photography and as an anticoagulant of blood stored for transfusion!)

Sweetener 951 - aka "Asapartame" (According to the US FDA, "the [National Cancer Institute] currently is studying aspartame and other dietary factors as part of a larger study of adult brain cancer." You might want to wait for the results before you drink it. Also, avoid this one if you're moody!)

Colour (150d) - aka "Sulphite Ammonia Caramel"

Source: http://www.thezeromovement.org/coke_zer … ients.html
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Lynx14 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

Food acid 331 - aka "Sodium Citrates" (Also used in photography and as an anticoagulant of blood stored for transfusion!)

Sweetener 951 - aka "Asapartame" (According to the US FDA, "the [National Cancer Institute] currently is studying aspartame and other dietary factors as part of a larger study of adult brain cancer." You might want to wait for the results before you drink it. Also, avoid this one if you're moody!)

Seriously now.. WTF Rust removal!!

Shit shit shit

I swear I'm going to stop drinking this now...
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
close this crap
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

A tap?
Yeah, they'll probably trap me...
I meant get water from your tap (aka faucet)
Lynx14
+41|5972

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Shit shit shit

Lol

2005 Study links Aspartame with cancer - available at the US government's NIH website
From the Conclusions... "Our study shows that Aspartame is a multi-potential carcinogenic compound whose carcinogenic effects are evident even at a daily dose of 20 mg/kg bw, much less than the current ADI for humans in Europe (40 mg/kg bw) and in the United States (50 mg/kg bw).

...The results of our study therefore call for an urgent reexamination of the present guidelines on the use and consumption of Aspartame. The decision to use experimental data to protect public health is important because the time span of widespread Aspartame use is still too brief to have produced solid epidemiologic data. Moreover, it is unlikely that sufficient epidemiologic data will be available in the near future, given the difficulty of finding a control group that has not been exposed to this widely diffused compound."
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
Water > all.

Seriously though, soda is a shitty alternative any way you cut it. If you're thirsty, don't drink soda.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

youre an idiot
Lynx14
+41|5972

Lynx14 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

Shit shit shit

Lol

2005 Study links Aspartame with cancer - available at the US government's NIH website
From the Conclusions... "Our study shows that Aspartame is a multi-potential carcinogenic compound whose carcinogenic effects are evident even at a daily dose of 20 mg/kg bw, much less than the current ADI for humans in Europe (40 mg/kg bw) and in the United States (50 mg/kg bw).

...The results of our study therefore call for an urgent reexamination of the present guidelines on the use and consumption of Aspartame. The decision to use experimental data to protect public health is important because the time span of widespread Aspartame use is still too brief to have produced solid epidemiologic data. Moreover, it is unlikely that sufficient epidemiologic data will be available in the near future, given the difficulty of finding a control group that has not been exposed to this widely diffused compound."

ebug9 wrote:

Get water from your facuet
Heh here we go again. Do you know what's in tap water? Without one of those filters? O_O
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

oh noes 3 litres :'o
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
I swear I just got a bottle of mineral water.

Shit. I've been drinking around 360 litres of coke zero in the last half year...
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
Raphi stop posting threads about what you did today

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard