Lisik
+74|6517|Israel

m3thod wrote:

shitbags
i will remember this
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6307|Éire
Firstly the guy who was released in the exchange was Lebanese not Palestinian so please address the correct Nationality in your OP next time.

Secondly, the guy was a scumbag who didn't deserve the status of a 'freedom fighter' or 'prisoner of war' and the celebrations (which were seen in the streets of Lebanon) were distasteful to say the least.

However solitary examples taken out of context don't justify or condemn the actions of one side over another, both sides are guilty of atrocities. Even today alone on the news I have seen both a bulldozer attack on civilians in Jerusalem by a Palestinian and footage of an Israeli soldier shooting a restrained and blindfolded Palestinian in the foot at point blank range. Both sides have commited shameful acts and although I would lean towards support of the Palestinians - due to my view that Israel compounded the problems of that region with their declaration of independence and theft of Palestinian property - I acknowledge that the only viable option now is a two state solution with compromises from both sides.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK

Lisik wrote:

I have a news for you... Irgun are no longer exist and its methods recognised by Israel as illegal! Come back when same will be done with Hezbollah and Hamas.
Well thanks for that.  But you'll notice thats not what we are dicussing.  Isreali terrorists are celebrated just as much as palestinaian terrorists.  Kthx.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Lisik wrote:

m3thod wrote:

shitbags
i will remember this
cockbags.  There's another one for you.
c14u53w172
+31|6015|tomania

ZombieVampire! wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

and the worst: he crushed the skull of one of the girls (age 4!!!!!) with his bare hands and a butt
Surely if can crush skulls with his butt he belongs in the circus?
thought this was the right word. well, then... rifle butt? butt of a firearm?
c14u53w172
+31|6015|tomania

rammunition wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

as you know, there was an exchange a few days ago.

hisbollah gave israel the bodies of 2 israeli soldiers and israel released a couple of lebanese prisoners

the point is: one of the libanese, the Top-Terrorist Samir Kuntar, has killed 5 israelis of whom 2 were little girls.

and the worst: he crushed the skull of one of the girls (age 4!!!!!) with his bare hands and a butt

they should have killed him in prison. slowly
it was hezbollah, a Lebanese group who did the exchange, NOT palestinians!!!!!!
Also the guy who killed the 4 year old girl was Lebanese, so please learn some FACTS before you post

Braddock wrote:

Firstly the guy who was released in the exchange was Lebanese not Palestinian so please address the correct Nationality in your OP next time.
are you illiterate?! i said he was lebanese and i said that hizbollah did the exchange!! the point is that this dickhead is/was part of the PLF!!

Last edited by c14u53w172 (2008-07-22 05:14:44)

AutralianChainsaw
+65|6215
The guy denied killing the girl i think.

Not saying that israelis are lying about this but...you never know !

By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War.

- Mossad Motto
Lisik
+74|6517|Israel

m3thod wrote:

Lisik wrote:

m3thod wrote:

shitbags
i will remember this
Yeah, i heard of chavs problem in UK.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX
So I guess loading yourself with explosives and blowing up a bus filled with women and children is in the morally right to you.
Of course not, but when both sides are fighting equally dirty how else do you pick a side?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6572

Dilbert_X wrote:

So I guess loading yourself with explosives and blowing up a bus filled with women and children is in the morally right to you.
Of course not, but when both sides are fighting equally dirty how else do you pick a side?
By disassociating yourself with the form of the conflict and concentrating primarily on the cause you back rather than the actions taken by the protagonists.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Lisik wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Lisik wrote:

i will remember this
The day chavs walk around declaring parts of the UK 'theirs' because their grandpa once took a shit there i'll let you know.  For the time being thanks for you concern.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The day chavs walk around declaring parts of the UK 'theirs' because their grandpa once took a shit there i'll let you know.  For the time being thanks for you concern.
I think you meant great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa.
Lisik
+74|6517|Israel

m3thod wrote:

Lisik wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Remind me why there is a problem with having something that once belonget to your grandpa?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6307|Éire

c14u53w172 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

as you know, there was an exchange a few days ago.

hisbollah gave israel the bodies of 2 israeli soldiers and israel released a couple of lebanese prisoners

the point is: one of the libanese, the Top-Terrorist Samir Kuntar, has killed 5 israelis of whom 2 were little girls.

they should have killed him in prison. slowly
Also the guy who killed the 4 year old girl was Lebanese, so please learn some FACTS before you post

Braddock wrote:

are you illiterate?! i said he was lebanese and i said that hizbollah did the exchange!! the point is that this dickhead is/was part of the PLF!!
So what you are saying is you no longer have sympathy for the Palestinians because of the actions of a Lebanese member of Hizbollah....errr okay.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6307|Éire

Lisik wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Remind me why there is a problem with having something that once belonget to your grandpa?
Well the Israeli settlers seem to have a big problem with Palestinians living on land that belonged to their fathers and grandfathers so you tell me...most goy Jews have to trace their claim on any land waaaay back to previous generations.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Lisik wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Nothing.  There is a problem if he relinquished it.
c14u53w172
+31|6015|tomania

Braddock wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Braddock wrote:

So what you are saying is you no longer have sympathy for the Palestinians because of the actions of a Lebanese member of Hizbollah....errr okay.
a member of P- L - F

PALESTINE Liberation Front
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6307|Éire

c14u53w172 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

a member of P- L - F

PALESTINE Liberation Front
Your OP and thread title seems to suggest you've lost faith in the Palestinian people at large and yet you're citing the actions of one militant group and in particular the actions of one protagonist who is in actual fact Lebanese.

Maybe your title should read like this instead: "I used to have respect and kinda sympathy for the PLF but now..."

Shall I start a thread about Israel on the back of the attitudes and actions shown by Israeli settlers?
13rin
+977|6496

Braddock wrote:

Shall I start a thread about Israel on the back of the attitudes and actions shown by Israeli settlers?
You haven't done that all ready?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6307|Éire

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

You haven't done that all ready?
Nope...believe it or not!

Plenty of threads complaining about specific Israeli groups and actions but none tarring them all with the same brush.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6645|IRELAND

The exchange seamed very one sided to me. If I had been making the decision I would have give them everyone but the guy who killed the little kid. He should have had his head crushed along time ago.
David.P
Banned
+649|6291
Asslah Fuckbar! Hail Asslah and shitonhead as "it's" profit!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6689|Colorado

Braddock wrote:

Secondly, the guy was a scumbag who didn't deserve the status of a 'freedom fighter' or 'prisoner of war' and the celebrations (which were seen in the streets of Lebanon) were distasteful to say the least.

However solitary examples taken out of context don't justify or condemn the actions of one side over another, both sides are guilty of atrocities. Even today alone on the news I have seen both a bulldozer attack on civilians in Jerusalem by a Palestinian and footage of an Israeli soldier shooting a restrained and blindfolded Palestinian in the foot at point blank range. Both sides have commited shameful acts and although I would lean towards support of the Palestinians - due to my view that Israel compounded the problems of that region with their declaration of independence and theft of Palestinian property - I acknowledge that the only viable option now is a two state solution with compromises from both sides.
The Palestinians never had property rights, so essentially they are just squatters. When Israel formed they offered to integrate them into their modern society offering them peace & togetherness. They answered with attacks. The British are the ones who actually owned the land.
With that said my sympathy for the Palestinians is about equal for the homeless, none. I support the modern world, not fuckwits who want us to return to the middle ages.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6572

TrollmeaT wrote:

The Palestinians never had property rights, so essentially they are just squatters. When Israel formed they offered to integrate them into their modern society offering them peace & togetherness. They answered with attacks. The British are the ones who actually owned the land.
With that said my sympathy for the Palestinians is about equal for the homeless, none. I support the modern world, not fuckwits who want us to return to the middle ages.
lol. The Palestinians 'had no property rights'. Enjoy dreamland with the dream people and the dreamy dreams. Your complete ignorance as to what the 'British Mandate for Palestine' was is absolutely astounding to degrees as yet unheard of. Their mandate was to safeguard the rights and wellbeing of the existing indigenous population. So essentially you're just betraying your swallowed-whole US propagandized views on the Israel-Palestine issue. Do us a favour and try reading up on the situation before making a fool of yourself on here. I hope the cold, cruel, mercenary, unemotional and ridiculously idealistic 'Atlas Shrugged' 'society' you wish for never comes to pass again.

lol I really must say your lack of education on the topic is hilarious. Please indulge me though - explain to me how Britain 'owned' Palestine?

ARTICLE 23.

Subject to and in accordance with the provisions of international conventions existing or hereafter to be agreed upon, the Members of the League:

(b) undertake to secure just treatment of the native inhabitants of territories under their control;

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-23 01:40:49)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Arguing against the entirely fictional version of history as invented by the Zionists is somewhat pointless.
There is nothing even approaching a fact in your comment.
Its the Zionists who are the fuckwits trying to brainwash us into believing a load of mumbo-jumbo written 2,000 years ago has any meaning or bearing on ownership of areas of land today.

Palestine was a defined country with defined borders and defined citizens.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-07-23 05:30:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard