c14u53w172
+31|5999|tomania
as you know, there was an exchange a few days ago.

hisbollah gave israel the bodies of 2 israeli soldiers and israel released a couple of lebanese prisoners

the point is: one of the libanese, the Top-Terrorist Samir Kuntar, has killed 5 israelis of whom 2 were little girls.

and the worst: he crushed the skull of one of the girls (age 4!!!!!) with his bare hands and a butt

they should have killed him in prison. slowly
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
The Israelis should never have done it. They can't bring back the dead soldiers to life, but the terrorists can murder innoncent people again.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
I don't forsee this thread ending well..
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6199
If Hezbollah can have 5 prisonners released for the bodies of two dead soldier, just imagine what Hamas will ask for the realease of Gilad who is probably still alive.

It will only increase the kidnappings.

I must admit i would have never accepted this deal..
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Gilad?  Isn't he that exercise guy?

ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828

c14u53w172 wrote:

and the worst: he crushed the skull of one of the girls (age 4!!!!!) with his bare hands and a butt
Surely if can crush skulls with his butt he belongs in the circus?

Seriously:  Zionists did far worse to Palestinians when they were creating/pushing for creation of Israel.
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6685

ZombieVampire! wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

Seriously:  Zionists did far worse to Palestinians when they were creating/pushing for creation of Israel.
Seriously?  What his reason for crushing the skull?  To save his life or those of his family? The prevention of the state of Israel?

Ridiculous statement.
FallenMorgan
+53|5915|Glendale, CA
For fuck's sake every time a missile or something goes off course and kills someone by accident people go "OMG Isreal is eval!!11!!1!!!!!" but nobody thinks about this: the Isrealis never purposely killed innocent people.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

FallenMorgan wrote:

For fuck's sake every time a missile or something goes off course and kills someone by accident people go "OMG Isreal is eval!!11!!1!!!!!" but nobody thinks about this: the Isrealis never purposely killed innocent people.
I can't speak for the Israeli government, but Jewish settlers have killed plenty of innocent people.  The settlers are essentially like the Israeli equivalent of terrorists.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828

462nd NSP653 wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

Seriously?  What his reason for crushing the skull?  To save his life or those of his family? The prevention of the state of Israel?

Ridiculous statement.
Clearly you know nothing about Israel.  Most of it's early PMs were former terrorist leaders.
462nd NSP653
+57|6685

ZombieVampire! wrote:

462nd NSP653 wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

Ridiculous statement.
Clearly you know nothing about Israel.  Most of it's early PMs were former terrorist leaders.
Actually, I know enough to know that the atrocities are being committed by both sides and one does not outweigh the other.  You may not agree...And until one realizes there is not a 'right side' in what is happening over there, then peace cannot happen.  It will take someone more enlightened and objective than you to convince me either side is just in their cause or method. Insult my knowledge, intelligence, grammar...whatever you wish. In my opinion...the problem is that there are actually people who believe there is a justified/correct side in this conflict rather than two erroneous/conflicting sides. That being said, the humanitarian loss is my concern, not who's got a better argument for their killing or who is more justified to occupy the lands. Until people are sick of the killing, dying and fighting for what they believe is the justified cause...there will be no peace. Co-existence is the only option...whether either side believes it or not.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828
The peace will not happen.  So I side against the ones who started the violence.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

ZombieVampire! wrote:

The peace will not happen.  So I side against the ones who started the violence.
Some much anger against the Romans these days.
462nd NSP653
+57|6685

ZombieVampire! wrote:

I think it will...in fact, I believe it will in my lifetime.  I don't choose to side with either in respect to the conflict as a whole.  However, individual events, skirmishes, etc. I often do choose a side.  Some times it's the Palestinians, sometimes Hezbollah, other times the Israelis...I judge every event independently and form my own opinion on who was at fault in those individual circumstances. But like I said...I've found enough blame to go around.  [edit]Including other countries interfering or not...and that includes my own[/edit]

Last edited by 462nd NSP653 (2008-07-21 21:52:56)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Both sides are comitting atrocities, the Israelis are morally in the wrong since 1948 so I side with the others.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

c14u53w172 wrote:

as you know, there was an exchange a few days ago.

hisbollah gave israel the bodies of 2 israeli soldiers and israel released a couple of lebanese prisoners

the point is: one of the libanese, the Top-Terrorist Samir Kuntar, has killed 5 israelis of whom 2 were little girls.

it was hezbollah, a Lebanese group who did the exchange, NOT palestinians!!!!!!
Also the guy who killed the 4 year old girl was Lebanese, so please learn some FACTS before you post
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Actually he was in the PLF.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
I wouldn't let the acts of a bad egg cloud your judgement of the situation.
Lisik
+74|6502|Israel

c14u53w172 wrote:

Top-Terrorist Samir Kuntar

What the hell are you talking about? Samir Kuntar is a brave Palestinians freedom fighter, a Hero, a Legend, an Example of bravery. Luther King is nothing comparing to him!

By proposing to kill him you turned millions of lovely arabs against you. Shame on you. You are evil!!!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Lisik wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? Samir Kuntar is a brave Palestinians freedom fighter, a Hero, a Legend, an Example of bravery. Luther King is nothing comparing to him!

By proposing to kill him you turned millions of lovely arabs against you. Shame on you. You are evil!!!
i'm glad you're finally seeing the light.  There is hope after all.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

CameronPoe wrote:

I wouldn't let the acts of a bad egg cloud your judgement of the situation.
If only more people here would apply that train of thought...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Lisik
+74|6502|Israel

m3thod wrote:

Lisik wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

When peoples like Kuntar get welcomed like this, there is no hope. At least for civilized world.

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Dilbert_X wrote:

Both sides are comitting atrocities, the Israelis are morally in the wrong since 1948 so I side with the others.
So I guess loading yourself with explosives and blowing up a bus filled with women and children is in the morally right to you.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Lisik wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Lisik wrote:

When peoples like Kuntar get welcomed like this, there is no hope. At least for civilized world.

Didn't your fellow shitbags recently celebrate the bombing of the king david hotel? here is a David Duke link just for you.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/hypocr … l_722.html

and one from the more credible times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w … 690085.ece
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Lisik
+74|6502|Israel
I have a news for you... Irgun are no longer exist and its methods recognised by Israel as illegal! Come back when same will be done with Hezbollah and Hamas.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard