Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Smithereener wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

My english teacher in 8th grade had it done, and she said the entire thing was done by laser...
then she is a lying bitch and you should kill her in her sleep
There's mention of a bladeless flap incision in the wiki article.

wiki wrote:

Today, faster lasers, larger spot areas, bladeless flap incision, intraoperative pachymetry, and wavefront-optimized and -guided techniques have significantly improved the reliability of the procedure compared to that of 1991.
Hurricane = owned

Smithereener
+138|6318|California

HurricaИe wrote:

Yeah, IntraLASIK. But that just makes the incision. You still have to move the flap so the laser can zap the cornea.
Bah, I must've misread your post. I thought you were referring to the actual cutting part.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
I repeat.

Quit being pussies.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK

FatherTed wrote:

I repeat.

Quit being pussies.
I Vilham endorse this message!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6449|Boulder, CO
I just end up waiting for aabout 10 minutes in the waiting room, they then poke my teeth with the usual instruments then declare "Well you've got perfect teeth, see you in 6 months"

time in the waiting room = 5/10 minutes
time in the dentists chair = 10/15 seconds.
walk home = 35/40 minutes.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

wiki wrote:

Today, faster lasers, larger spot areas, bladeless flap incision, intraoperative pachymetry, and wavefront-optimized and -guided techniques have significantly improved the reliability of the procedure compared to that of 1991.
Hurricane = owned

reread plex
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

HurricaИe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Hurricane = owned

reread plex
no u

I highly doubt she'd lie about her procedure...lol

There's another type of laser eye surgery which my Optometrist recommended to me, but I forgot what it's called...
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

FatherTed wrote:

I repeat.

Quit being pussies.
Do you pay or is it free?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

1927 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I repeat.

Quit being pussies.
Do you pay or is it free?
free until i finish education. need to get my crowns put in before that though
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6598
I just got back from the fuckin dentist.  Just a routine cleaning.  But good God do I hate the part before he cleans your teeth with the large spinning brush.  The part I'm referring to is when he picks at all of your teeth with the metal hook and mirror thing, stretching out your lips and making your gums bleed.  I saw blood on his gloves (yes I know this means I need to brush my gums more effectively) and had to concentrate on the bright light he put above my face in order not to freak out and think of all the pain I receive from the pricking of my gums with a goddam metal hook.

FUCK. /rant
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

I just got back from the fuckin dentist.  Just a routine cleaning.  But good God do I hate the part before he cleans your teeth with the large spinning brush.  The part I'm referring to is when he picks at all of your teeth with the metal hook and mirror thing, stretching out your lips and making your gums bleed.  I saw blood on his gloves (yes I know this means I need to brush my gums more effectively) and had to concentrate on the bright light he put above my face in order not to freak out and think of all the pain I receive from the pricking of my gums with a goddam metal hook.

FUCK. /rant
pussy.

i have to have my two front teeth filed down, cleaned and reshaped every three months.

a checkup is a dream compared to that
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard