Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland
Creed of Islam how it was ment to be according to the Profit Muhummad (peace of shit b upon him).
Remember this article next time you are in Vegas and see a Muslim at the blackjack table, is he thinking about putting a bullet in the head of your favorite hooker?  Yet the same fuckwits that shot these women are willing to kill women and children for Jihad so they can get virgin 'tang in heaven.  What a retarded religion.  See article below.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,386161,00.html

https://i33.tinypic.com/29xfdkp.jpg

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-07-18 12:44:40)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA
Its beyond retarded, its insane and ludacris that people treat each other in this manner. . . . . .

To say "my imaginary god is better than your imaginary god" is fucking rediculous!! To kill people over that philosophy is really disturbing! Islam and its followers seem to really enjoy sticking to that creed. 

Lunatics in my book! The way they treat woman in that part of the world is shameful!
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop
Before when the talibans were in power i saw a french documentary. In that there was a female who had got her face cut of so you could see her bones. She had been alive when they did that to her. The only good taliban is a dead taliban
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
Newsflash!

Taliban are the sole representatives for the religion of Islam!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio
yes but the crusades....
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5796|sweden
well hello religion, the greatest lie in history.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

hiberNative wrote:

well hello religion, the greatest lie in history.
ultimate scam.  and they think enron was a scam.  pfftt...enron is like the girl scouts compared to religion.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine2 wrote:

yes but the crusades....
ya what about em?
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I was eating a hotdog, thanks for the pic...
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

yes but the crusades....
ya what about em?
just thought I would mention it before someone made that argument.

Last edited by usmarine2 (2008-07-18 14:55:15)

m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine2 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

yes but the crusades....
ya what about em?
just thought I would mention it before someone made that argument.
noted.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

m3thod wrote:

Newsflash!

Newsflash!

Sharia Law is followed by more than just the Taliban and is tolerated by the majority of Muslims in the world and this is why it doesn't go away and is practiced in damn near every country that Islam exists either as primary law of the Country, by tribal areas, or by individuals/groups/mosques.

If this shit isn't tolerated, then why does it happen so often in so many places?  Exactly, this IS Islam.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

Disgusting. I don't see why religion has to be taken into this. If it weren't religion, it would be something else that would be used to "justify" these guys' acts. This is a cultural issue that has to be dealt with (not that I'm saying it's like this everywhere)

-kon
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
Spit, fadedsteve, marine...we are missing Lowing here.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

Lotta_Drool wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Newsflash!

Newsflash!

Sharia Law is followed by more than just the Taliban and is tolerated by the majority of Muslims in the world and this is why it doesn't go away and is practiced in damn near every country that Islam exists either as primary law of the Country, by tribal areas, or by individuals/groups/mosques.

If this shit isn't tolerated, then why does it happen so often in so many places?  Exactly, this IS Islam.
So an extreme interpretation of sharia law practised by a bunch of halfwits is still indicative for the Muslim world? And if you havent noticed Afghanistan is occupied by the US.

Your people are now responsible for that shithole, tell them do something about it instead of bitching to random people on a Internet forum.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Look at the bright side;
With the burkas you don't have to see the young ladies tongues and the staring eyes, or the bodies fluids undoubtedly expelling from their mouths.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828
Wow, because women never get attacked or killed over here...................
BVC
+325|6697
ITT: What the middle ages would have been like if people had AK47s instead of crossbows.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

sergeriver wrote:

Spit, fadedsteve, marine...we are missing Lowing here.
Whatcha want me to say serge? Oh this is an isolated incident, rarely happens in Islamic countries, if you wanna know the REAL Islam, you gotta go to Great Britain?

You already know how I feel about tolerant, peace loving, Islam

Last edited by lowing (2008-07-19 05:57:14)

usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

ZombieVampire! wrote:

ummm....they dont get executed by men for stealing from walmart.  nice of you to try and rationalize or minimize this.  I bet you would not be so nonchalant about it if american troops had done this would you?  of course you wouldnt.  you would be on the biggest soap box ever built.  so spare us your tired old bullshit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

usmarine2 wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

ummm....they dont get executed by men for stealing from walmart.  nice of you to try and rationalize or minimize this.  I bet you would not be so nonchalant about it if american troops had done this would you?  of course you wouldnt.  you would be on the biggest soap box ever built.  so spare us your tired old bullshit.
The guys who did this are scum, but it doesn't mean all Muslims are, as presented in the OP.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

sergeriver wrote:

The guys who did this are scum, but it doesn't mean all Muslims are, as presented in the OP.
dont start with that shit.  nobody said all muslims.  but that is representative of many countries in the ME and africa.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

usmarine2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

dont start with that shit.  nobody said all muslims.  but that is representative of many countries in the ME and africa.
You think so?

BSpit wrote:

Remember this article next time you are in Vegas and see a Muslim at the blackjack table, is he thinking about putting a bullet in the head of your favorite hooker?  Yet the same fuckwits that shot these women are willing to kill women and children for Jihad so they can get virgin 'tang in heaven.  What a retarded religion.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio
he said all muslims?  and he is right about the religion.  whats your problem?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

usmarine2 wrote:

he said all muslims?  and he is right about the religion.  whats your problem?
Leave that beer right now!

The Religion = All Muslims.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard