H0ly(rap
+10|6721|Nebraska
whats the deal with the no planes in SF?, huh?!, i mean what about all of us plane lovers out there who cant fulfill their needs since there are no planes in SF yet, EA, YOU SUK!
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6742
you would be bringing back the fag tking shit heads again. If you want jets go on regular bf2
=|[Point_Blank]|=
+0|6677
Well i have SF at my house (not online yet) and when i got it i was pretty ticked off about having no planes. Im not saying that im good at flying or anything though 

https://www.zeden.net/img/2004-08/BattleField2_06.jpg
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

Here's a thought, don't purchase SF if you don't like it... also, wait a month or so and get a booster pack with fancy new planes.
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6742

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Here's a thought, don't purchase SF if you don't like it... also, wait a month or so and get a booster pack with fancy new planes.
well said lol
H0ly(rap
+10|6721|Nebraska
why should i not buy SF, just because there are no planes doesnt mean its not a Battlefield product,
and ill be dammed if im not gonna buy a BF game,
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6700|Taiwan

tF-voodoochild wrote:

nah, the 1 europeans plane is not very fancy
Kosmonaught
+0|6728
The euro fighter is going to be almost like the J-10
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6717|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
i want the f*cking F117 in the game
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
No planes, they left a hell of a lot more out than that, and added a bunch of junk. Wish I could sell thier download back to them.

Don't really mind the planes gone
SuB
+50|6675
still want the Sukhoi Su fighters in, those things kick ass...
F117's in SF BUT have to take off from MILES away and i mean MILES away and have targets marked by spec ops or snipers, which can ONLY be targetted by the bomber seat dude with, funnily enough target painter guided bombs or something takes the rapage out and brings some teamwork into it regarding troops needing backup and getting the FUCK out of the strike zone..
NOTHING annoys me more than some fucking twat arse cock sucking little faggot patch of a dickfuck, calling for assistance, when there are a couple of tanks in his area, he lights em up, i bomb the SHIT outa em, oh.. and whats this HE DIDN'T GET OUT THE WAY AND PUNISHES... seriously where's the mentality... and they start calling out "tk fucker" it's like U ASKED FOR BACKUP MAN SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

F14's for the carriers basically cuz i fuckin LOVE F14's, and for the love of god TURN UP THE DRAW DISTANCE!

anyway excuse the swearing i'm tired and i want the new patch and an F14 if u hand't noticed

EDIT:: trollmeats sig dances perfectly to around the 4:00 time in Sigur Ros - Glosoli

Last edited by SuB (2006-02-02 10:48:00)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
What about Stealth bombers for the US?  I know technically it's a bomber but it'd be cool to fly one
gimp-pf
+80|6666
u guys are a bunch of idiots. why would their be planes in special forces. these are mostly city type maps. that is what the special forces deal with. wtf would u have a plane when most of the time u are in buildings or in cities. what a bunch of dumbasses.it makes no sense to have jets flying over single cities having dog fights. what a stupid fucking topic.
gimp-pf
+80|6666
and where the fuck would the planes even take off from. i can guarentee there are no air fields in the city.jeez people
Mike_J
+68|6669
jets would ruin the SF theme.  in fact, the attack choppers do to an extent as well.  ya ya i'm sure someone in hear will say, "Hey Mike ever hear of the 160th SOAR?"  i'm sure they'd know that those soldiers may be more trained than a standard pilot in the military, but their job is to TRANSPORT special operations troops.  this expansion is geared toward the direct role of special operations soldiers.  btw, what's up with that aerial service ribbon?
[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade
+0|6659
Jets would fuck SF up big time in short

https://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/8/bf2.jpg
gimp-pf
+80|6666
o a [BIA] member i tried out for ur clan but they said i was too young even though im better than 3/4 the ppl in ur clan
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6716
im so glad they're arent jets in SF.  It is sexy the way it is.  I'm starting to play only SF and if i ever want to fly or something, i just go back to reg BF2.  But i think SF is the shit.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6685|Seattle
Sure there are planes in SF.  Just play on the map "Night Flight".
death_reaper
+0|6655
Jets That Cant Get Shot Down My Its Machine Gun Yet Rockets Hit It And Does Nothing
BushRanger007
+1|6665

gimp-pf wrote:

u guys are a bunch of idiots. why would their be planes in special forces. these are mostly city type maps. that is what the special forces deal with. wtf would u have a plane when most of the time u are in buildings or in cities. what a bunch of dumbasses.it makes no sense to have jets flying over single cities having dog fights. what a stupid fucking topic.
Why was there a award for them on bf2s then>? As to why some of them maybe dazzed or confussed.
[SLO]Tavington
+0|6636|Slovenia, Lesce
i agree too that must have been planes in SF; i asked myself to which purpuse have this ribbon [img]http://static.bf2s.com/game-images/awards/ubar/3260105.png[/img]

EA fucks us??
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
SF having planes? why the fuck would a special forces team have a plane... theyre called SF for a reason. stealth is their weapon, not bombing the shit out of every1, well airsupport can replace arty, now wouldnt that be better?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
PF-Bonez
+0|6631
Im one that don't think currant planes are any good for the game play- unless you mod them for anti tank, planes such as the warhog A-10. its a very slow plane can take increadable ammont of damage and still fly.  Putting a F22 rapter/lightening in the game isn't too bright unless the maps were 6-10 times larger  jets on all currant  (bf2 and bf2-sf) are usless and make game unfun accept for usualy young people who don't know shit.  **maps are too small*** its dumb. People with the money to spend on expansion packs and so forth and the PCs to play this stuff are mostly older - people that have been playing FPS games sence 1997 or so. These same people who have the money to spend wont spend it on a crappy mod they will just go unranked develope thier own ranking system and run thier own maps. I've seen it happen 1000 times.
Leonnoe1
+2|6725
What's an F-22 Lightning?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard