dill13
+67|6193

This thread is broken keeps on saying max just responded 1.5 hours ago.
Edit: fixed now that Ive responded.

Last edited by dill13 (2009-03-16 21:44:29)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
Let it be known. I am coming for ALL of you!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

I'm always up for a challenge
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

max wrote:

I'm always up for a challenge
likewise, but it may take me about a year to catch up to you.
max
Vela Incident

I haven't even been folding under this account for a year yet

also 12M
https://fah-web.stanford.edu/awards/cert.php?u=max&pts=12064049

Last edited by max (2009-03-19 16:02:15)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
I started folding a couple weeks ago to see how it runs with my i7 processor....so far so good. Let's see what the long term results will be.
max
Vela Incident

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Back in the game after I got the core 14s to work.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

I just got my internets stable again, been unstable for three weeks and totally off for around a week. Back to folding it is!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
max
Vela Incident

I think I finally solved my problem of blowing fuses. Turns out I was drawing ~18A out of a circuit with a 16A fuse. Now I've moved most PCs to another circuit and everything is fine again
Sydney
2λчиэλ

max wrote:

I think I finally solved my problem of blowing fuses. Turns out I was drawing ~18A out of a circuit with a 16A fuse. Now I've moved most PCs to another circuit and everything is fine again
yay
max
Vela Incident

To all NV folders: Test the 185.20 drivers. Under Vista they seem to give a nice boost for the core_14 590x work units. Especially for the 5903 WUs (1680 pointers)
max
Vela Incident

8000ppd with a 8800GT on a 5904 project. Crazy shit
Sydney
2λчиэλ

max wrote:

To all NV folders: Test the 185.20 drivers. Under Vista they seem to give a nice boost for the core_14 590x work units. Especially for the 5903 WUs (1680 pointers)
Will throw it on my Jaunty install
max
Vela Incident

13.4k ppd with a GTX260 on a 5904. Nearly outproduces a GTX295
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

max wrote:

13.4k ppd with a GTX260 on a 5904. Nearly outproduces a GTX295
Max could you link me to the SMP client again? Or edit the OP with direct links, I always manage to get lost.

Anyway with the amount of problems I'm having I'm thinking it'd just be easier to wipe what I have and start fresh. Also, I'm gonna need to re-download when I install an OS onto my coming drive.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
max
Vela Incident

Sydney
2λчиэλ
HOLY FUCK! 185 drivers in vista are giving me 10k ppd on my 8800GTS

I'm thinking Vista + VM with Linux for folding now
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

11.3k on my 260 D

But I can't overclock
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

Freezer7Pro wrote:

11.3k on my 260 D

But I can't overclock
Whhhhhhhhhy?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
max
Vela Incident

Your keyboard seems to be stuck

My GTX260s are happy on their OCed levels. Hooray for BIOS flashing.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

max wrote:

BIOS flashing ftw indeed, my mobo, 8800GTX and 8800GTS are all flashed
max
Vela Incident

Flecco wrote:

You look confused. Feel free to ask questions.

Sydney wrote:

max wrote:

All my cards are flashed. Riva Tuner is just a huge pain with multi GPU setups that aren't SLI'ed / Crossfireed
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

max wrote:

Flecco wrote:

You look confused. Feel free to ask questions.

Sydney wrote:

max wrote:

All my cards are flashed. Riva Tuner is just a huge pain with multi GPU setups that aren't SLI'ed / Crossfireed
My 260 is too new to be flashed. It might still fail on me.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard