max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6591|NYC / Hamburg

Guide updated for the newest clients. Linking to stanfords faq mainly now
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6470|Amsterdam‫
2 MILLION   fuck yeah

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
max
Vela Incident

GO TEAM

no cert. yet

https://fah-web.stanford.edu/awards/tcert.php?u=137764&pts=2008833

o/\o

Last edited by max (2008-09-03 09:16:13)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6221|Winland

o/\o
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6487|cuntshitlake

Freezer7Pro wrote:

o/\o
o/\o
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6470|Amsterdam‫

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

o/\o
o/\o
o/\o

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/1219686289800.jpg

Last edited by menzo2003 (2008-09-03 09:51:59)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6716|England
OK I've just got back into f@h again and boy does my 4870 suck balls at it. Q6600 @ 3.7Ghz & 4870 @ 825/1030, most WUs I get around 2000PPD, new ones 4500PPD. Every lil helps I guess.
Brasso
+1,549|6654

why does the 64bit SMP client link have "32bit" in the filename?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
max
Vela Incident

Drykill wrote:

OK I've just got back into f@h again and boy does my 4870 suck balls at it. Q6600 @ 3.7Ghz & 4870 @ 825/1030, most WUs I get around 2000PPD, new ones 4500PPD. Every lil helps I guess.
welcome to the team

haffeysucks wrote:

why does the 64bit SMP client link have "32bit" in the filename?
there are 2 clients. Deino only runs on 32bit only, MPICH on both. Deino > MPICH. I guess "client for 64bit" would be more precise

Last edited by max (2008-09-03 16:21:58)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6221|Winland

Might just get an ABIT I-G31 and an E5200 to pump another 2000PPD soon, the start of my very own folding farm *sniffle*
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
DUnlimited
+1,160|6487|cuntshitlake

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Might just get an ABIT I-G31 and an E5200 to pump another 2000PPD soon, the start of my very own folding farm *sniffle*
Count that 100 more at least triples the PPD

(8800GT)
max
Vela Incident

soon to come: e8400. Dads getting an extra PC.

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Last edited by max (2008-09-04 09:12:33)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6221|Winland

Ordered

@DU: wtf
DUnlimited
+1,160|6487|cuntshitlake

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ordered

@DU: wtf
After you have purchased that shit you always have the fact that if you put 100e more, you get a 8800GT which at least triples the PPD on that computer.

Articulated better.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6221|Winland

I need that money for you and PanzerFIN. If you don't want that 100€, I'm cool with that
DUnlimited
+1,160|6487|cuntshitlake

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I need that money for you and PanzerFIN. If you don't want that 100€, I'm cool with that
I didn't mean straight away, for future, when you want to enlarge the farm
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6221|Winland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I didn't mean straight away, for future, when you want to enlarge the farm
Sounds like a plan.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6622|S.C.
Another name for F@H.. endurance test, and it turns out my card has no legs. No more folding untill I get this sorted out (damn dabs RMA has expired).
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum
can someone make this f&h home thing really idiot proof for me, explain it all, provide all the links i'll need and stuff.

don't understand any of it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
max
Vela Incident

mikeyb118 wrote:

Another name for F@H.. endurance test, and it turns out my card has no legs. No more folding untill I get this sorted out (damn dabs RMA has expired).
you're already out of warranty?

FatherTed wrote:

can someone make this f&h home thing really idiot proof for me, explain it all, provide all the links i'll need and stuff.

add me on xfire/msn and I'll walk you though
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6622|S.C.

max wrote:

mikeyb118 wrote:

you're already out of warranty?

FatherTed wrote:

add me on xfire/msn and I'll walk you though
I'm going to try contacting triplex in the morning. The card is officially fucked, anything over 30-40% core utilisation and it stops then vpu recover kicks in. Dabs only have a 28 day return policy.
max
Vela Incident

RMA though the manufacturer. You should have at least a year warranty, usually more
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6622|S.C.
hmm shipping to Taiwan.
max
Vela Incident

no local representative? fail tbh
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6622|S.C.

max wrote:

no local representative? fail tbh
They are based solely in Taiwan, so I will try to get dabs to do it for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard