Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470

Peter wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Peter wrote:

he just owned tbh, normal lucien stuff
:S :S :S
Basically if you've ever played with Lucien you'd understand. He is crazy awesome at TF2.
I disagree.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Peter wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Without his medic, he wouldn't have lived for a second. I think, it was Noobset?

He did dominate me couple of times though.
This is untrue. I would say if it weren't for Lucien, Noobest would have died .

Noobest just mediced him for the insane amoun of assists tbh, lucien needs no medic.
Nah, Heavy is to vulnerable without a Medic. Without Noobest he wouldn't have been able to pull back and recharge when he was getting burned and rocketed.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6402|dm_maidenhead

Uzique wrote:

Peter wrote:

Uzique wrote:

:S :S :S
Basically if you've ever played with Lucien you'd understand. He is crazy awesome at TF2.
I disagree.
Have you ever played with him?
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

Peter wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Peter wrote:

I disagree.
Have you ever played with him?
Played with him today. The reason medics want to heal him is because he is fantastic. I was buffing him today on 2fort and he kicked so much ass, he we won two rounds in quick succession thanks to him destroying sentries and capping the third intel both times.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
Someone change the topic title to "Kiss Lucien's ass" please.

Nah, I've played with him before...he's great. Plus, he made me an avatar for Steam, so insta-'spect from me.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5834|Australia
Yeah Hes Totally Cool I Love Him Too More Than You Guys Do I Know Him Better Than U Guys Do Irl
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard