Banned
+876|5857|GA

you would be hot if your tits were real
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6638

i g wrote:

which one the one on the left? fuck that no time choose if tits or real or not I would tap it either way lolz
i g
Banned
+876|5857|GA

blademaster wrote:

i g wrote:

which one the one on the left? fuck that no time choose if tits or real or not I would tap it either way lolz
i mean i would hit it too, but why the fuck do these gorgeous girls go and ruin everything good about them by getting fake tits. it's a reflection on them as a human being, and i'm just not cool with it at all.

i would much rather have a girl with real a cups than a girl with fake d's

Last edited by i g (2008-07-11 11:47:13)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6638

i g wrote:

blademaster wrote:

i g wrote:

i mean i would hit it too, but why the fuck do these gorgeous girls go and ruin everything good about them by getting fake tits. it's a reflection on them as a human being, and i'm just not cool with it at all.

yeah I know what u mean Im not saying I would consider her girlfriend material, Im just saying I would tap it
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6566

i g wrote:

blademaster wrote:

i g wrote:

couldnt have said it better myself.  its a waste...
The brunette...I'll bet you could bend her over and see the bags under the skin...thats just not "hot" or anything else imo.

Last edited by TC.Troy (2008-07-11 11:50:52)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
its more like hit it and quit it
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

I would so fuck the one on the left. oh my
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6348|England - Kent
The one of the left....
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

i g wrote:

blademaster wrote:

i g wrote:

But she gets the enlargments because shes flat in the first place, but some people wont like it anyways.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6453|UK

i g wrote:

blademaster wrote:

i g wrote:

Maybe b or c but a cups nah I'd go fake.
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah

wah1188 wrote:

i g wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Maybe b or c but a cups nah I'd go fake.
When they pop she will have pancake titties.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard