would you buy from this site?

yes18%18% - 6
no81%81% - 26
Total: 32
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6778|Scotland

Volatile wrote:

This is what they provide on their "payment" page. It's not legit.

western union
First name:   Haijun
Last name: Fu
Address: 256,liuyi Road
City:   Fuzhou
Province:   Fujian

Moneygram info
First name: Haijun
Last name: Fu
Address: 256,liuyi Road,Fuzhou
City:   Fuzhou
Province:   Fujian

T/T(bank wire of bank to bank)
Account Holder Name:   Haijun Fu
Account Number: 4563-5116-0060-5955-998
Paying Bank:   Bank of china, Fuzhou Branch
Bank Address:   North Liuyi Road,Fuzhou
Bank Swift Code: BKCH CN BJ 72O (this is 72O

Hopefully you haven't sent the money yet.
Um... they are an exports company, so those details are actually most likely correct. I checked Google maps and they are correct, although that doesn't mean they are not a scam.

Also, why don't you talk to them on their online customer support?

It's funny how the idiots of the place automatically think it's a scam. Kylef, Western Union and Moneygram are legit corporations...why don't you google them? Fucking hell, the amount of shit people spurt out on these forums is unbelievable.

Anyway, the shoes are fake, for all those idiots not to realise. All the products are copies of the real nike ones, that is why they are so cheap.

Even though people have the dumbest reasons for them NOT being legit; after a bit of research on the internet, people have tried to order through them and got their orders either cancelled or not processed. Either that or they steal your details when they tell you your paypal order has been cancelled.

Read the about us and shit, you will realise that they recommend a money transfer, which is unsafe and probably fraudulent. Thing that bugged me is that they have no SSL and no VeriSign proper certificate, which means your orders aren't secure anyway. Do not touch.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

http://www.sneakerhead.com/

Again, your welcome.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6590|Mountains of NC

what was that electronic site .... the one we all figured it was a scam but some dude had joined up the day that thread was posted, saying it was all legit
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6515|N. Ireland

Zimmer wrote:

Um... they are an exports company, so those details are actually most likely correct. I checked Google maps and they are correct, although that doesn't mean they are not a scam.

Also, why don't you talk to them on their online customer support?

It's funny how the idiots of the place automatically think it's a scam. Kylef, Western Union and Moneygram are legit corporations...why don't you google them? Fucking hell, the amount of shit people spurt out on these forums is unbelievable.

Anyway, the shoes are fake, for all those idiots not to realise. All the products are copies of the real nike ones, that is why they are so cheap.

Even though people have the dumbest reasons for them NOT being legit; after a bit of research on the internet, people have tried to order through them and got their orders either cancelled or not processed. Either that or they steal your details when they tell you your paypal order has been cancelled.

Read the about us and shit, you will realise that they recommend a money transfer, which is unsafe and probably fraudulent. Thing that bugged me is that they have no SSL and no VeriSign proper certificate, which means your orders aren't secure anyway. Do not touch.
I know they are methods of money transfer. I know they are legit. But I also know that I've been on eBay and the likes for too long now to know that 95% of the time you see this at a knock off price and those are the only payments accepted they are a scam. In your words: do not touch. I wouldn't dream of touching anything near Western Union or Moneygram anymore - and that's personal experiences speaking. When you are slapped with a bill of fees and forced to go through complaint letters, it isn't pretty. I might have spurted it out but that's because it is so obvious that it doesn't look like a legit site. Google these 'headquarters' all you like - of course they exist. But I can also have a US address in about sixty seconds after filling out a form so looking at some warehouse on Google means nothing to me. I've dealt with hundreds of money transfers, and been through a few scams myself. Which is why I'd stay aware as far as possible.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

Hmmmm I would still try it, if it works then If not, its only 35 bucks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard