littlemikey
+1|6719|Adelaide, Australia
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/littlemikey46/screen070.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/littlemikey46/screen071.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/littlemikey46/screen072.jpg

Alright, Images 1 and 2 are from the same round, image 3 is from the next round. In image 1 you can see that Esuom has three kills on one person with the BTR-90 in a very short time. In picture two you can see that the victim has no score, only deaths. In image three you can see that Esuom's kills are equal to corpyty's deaths. You can also see that corpyty is only a private, his account has just been created. If you look on Esuom's stats you can see that he has a kill streak of 86, and that his favourite victim has 86 deaths. Stats padder alert!
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6722|Norway
Yeah, but it isn't compelling evidence...

Too many "maybe's"

So that guy ain't getting no punishment

EDIT: and this belongs in the complaint forum - not chatter...

Last edited by Friluftshund (2006-01-14 14:30:53)

Tearsofromance
+0|6696|Canada
Maybe he is just one unlucky sonabitch? lol.
littlemikey
but take a look at eusom's stats, 86 kill streak with 85 of them on one person? Thats too insane to be luck.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6722|Norway
Well, they say people can't (statistically) be hit by lightning twice in their life - yet it happens...

btw, does it say that he killed the guy 85 times in a row? or that he killed the guy 85 times period?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6758|Mark it zero.
well considering how thats been me on the recieving end, i dont think that they were stats padding. i've been killed by a tank just to be revived and then killed again 4 times in a row.
littlemikey
well, if you look on his stats you will see that his fav. victim is a Gore7430 (85) which means that in one round he has killed Gore7430 85 times. If you look up more you will see that his best kill streak is 86. Too much of a coincidence.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6722|Norway
Nah, that isn't exactly a problem.. several other people have insane amount og kills/deaths due to small maps and intense fighting..

But I will agree that his favourite victim doesn look fishy, but I'm jusy saying that I don't think you have enough hard evidence to get his stats wiped..
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
Hehehe... sounds like he kept respawning at the same spot, wish I was the person in the armor.
It doesn't sound fishy at all like Friluftshund said:
Nah, that isn't exactly a problem.. several other people have insane amount og kills/deaths due to small maps and intense fighting..
In small maps you either come out smellin' like a rose or you are a major laugh factor in the death department. Major way to up your stats imo. ( or downgrade them)

Last edited by imdead (2006-01-14 14:45:59)

littlemikey
ok. i just have one more point to make, this guy wasnt fighting, he was camping in his own base, he wasnt commander either. We capped all of their spawn points and we couldent find him, even though he was still killing one perosn in a BTR-90, we eventually found him in their main base and won the round. Log onto the server he is on and watch him for a bit if you are not convinced.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6722|Norway
Oh I'm convinced all right, but I'm not in any power to do anything

I'm just guessing that one of the guys over at bf2rankedservers.com will say that it isn't enough evidence to suggest he's padding..

I won't bother trying to come up with plausibilities as to why a guy can be killed 85 times i a round without killing anyone back, but strong evidence is needed for a guy's stats to be erased..
A=10
+-2|6796|U.K DURHAM
ffs this is all i see now you got nothing better to do than go looking for guys stats did you buy this game to keep looking at stats or play it. well i got this game to have fun and play not to look at others stats and cry about it. moan moan moan like little girls some do so wot if they stat pad let the lame ass gets get on with it 1 day they will get done for it. just go on a server have fun and play if you see some guys padding hell jump into a tank and go kill em all. if commander just send arty on them i love it if i see the odd guys sitting out in the end of the map i will jump in a jeep and shoot them. trust me they will get the message after a few deaths  but crying about them will not stop it you should know that. yes its sad and that but dude dont let them get to ya is all im saying you carry on with the game and have fun. dont waste ya time on the low life scum who pad the game to death.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6722|Norway

A=10 wrote:

ffs this is all i see now you got nothing better to do than go looking for guys stats did you buy this game to keep looking at stats or play it. well i got this game to have fun and play not to look at others stats and cry about it. moan moan moan like little girls some do so wot if they stat pad let the lame ass gets get on with it 1 day they will get done for it. just go on a server have fun and play if you see some guys padding hell jump into a tank and go kill em all. if commander just send arty on them i love it if i see the odd guys sitting out in the end of the map i will jump in a jeep and shoot them. trust me they will get the message after a few deaths  but crying about them will not stop it you should know that. yes its sad and that but dude dont let them get to ya is all im saying you carry on with the game and have fun. dont waste ya time on the low life scum who pad the game to death.
Long sentences - but true, statpadding may or may not be against the EA ToS, but you'r best bet is to frequent servers with rules against it - that way you can ask admins to remove them from the server as they could possibly be filling slots wanted by "real" teamplayers..
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
Well this is true also, because it doesn't affect anyone. Like I seen once in Karkand: 'Meet me in the pool for a knife fight' .. who cares let them do the stats thing while I go get some flags, but the problem is very tempting to just throw a grenade in there for a powerful tk, in which I am no better than them, but I said it was tempting dammit!
RDMC_old
+0|6745|Almere, Holland
well first.. guys stop paying attention to other people.. first of all if they are statpadders what are you gonna do about it? second if they aren't which u dont know.. u are just gonna say ur a statpadder.. maybe a medic kept revivin the dude and he killed him.. a natural response for every player.. so stop reportin statpadders and mind u own game!
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6722|Norway

RDMC wrote:

well first.. guys stop paying attention to other people.. first of all if they are statpadders what are you gonna do about it? second if they aren't which u dont know.. u are just gonna say ur a statpadder.. maybe a medic kept revivin the dude and he killed him.. a natural response for every player.. so stop reportin statpadders and mind u own game!
If you don't pay attention to other people you'll be killed by the enemy

Second, I wouldn't try to guess why the guy was killed 85 times without ever firing a shot in return (that is, a pointgiving shot )

Thirdly, if no one cares the problem will only grow and soon this game will get completly ridiculous with no one caping flags except that one guy who isn't in the Stat Padder League

Other than that - yes there should be a more defined statement from EA against statpadders, IMO
Silverwolf
+0|6691
Nothing wrong with reporting stats padders RDMC, in fact I know of many admins encouraging it. Besides why u defending them so much...?
Wildbill100372
+1|6694
Just look that the pings of the two players. Virtually identical. He probably has two computers right in front of him.
littlemikey
Wow, interestig note, I didnt notice that before. Or mabye he has a friend round for a LAN, or something. The only problem is that there was no admin on this server. Or if there was he/she was too busy playing the game to do their job.
YourFavoriteWookiee
+0|6840|Denmark
I dont quite understand, why people are doing stuff like that...!
I mean it's totally waste of time!
Why can't they just have fun playing the game???
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6722|Norway
Badges!!! Ribbons!!! Medals!!! MUST HAVE MEDAL!!!!11!!!

That's why
And when the get the commander position they don't know anything about teamwork.. *Sigh*
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6857|-
Yeah, stat padders. They have the same ping = same person.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

I want to report these guys, i dont know were i should put i elsewere but look at this :

1 of them was all the time throwing nades, other shooting the gun i only have the name BALAGAN, dont know the others names:

https://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?action=viewpic&picture=17908
https://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?action=viewpic&picture=17907
https://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?action=viewpic&picture=17906

maybe one of you know were i cant report these guys. (guy)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
littlemikey
wow, 210 teamwork points. How on earth did he get those?
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6737|Australia
lol, doodde

Last edited by -_{MoW}_-Assasin (2006-01-26 23:30:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard