shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
Read up on this little thing called the turbonator and YOU decide whether it's BS or not.

http://www.turbonator.com/index.html

I honestly could be guessing either way at this point, I've heard "BS" and "it works" evenly 20 times each.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
I stopped after $34.95
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6168
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/mgs3ss/SmellsLike.jpg
THE_EYE
Banned
+76|5806|Amsterdam, NY
BS tbh
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Boooo'shit
Slarty
+37|5965|Ingerland
Utter bs, if it was THAT good, don't you think the car manufacturers would fit them as standard?
Mugen
+19|6000
bullshit 5 - no bs 0

oh wait...i'm saying it's bs too...

bullshit 6 - no bs 0
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Slarty wrote:

Utter bs, if it was THAT good, don't you think the car manufacturers would fit them as standard?
no, they would sell the for more then 34.95
BRiiNDED
+137|6125
BS and what Gooners said.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

Bs Tbh
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

http://www.turbonator.com/WhatIsIt.html

Yeah. And putting huge metal wings in the way doesn't slow it down.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
"if you don't feel comfortable installing it, have your mechanic do it for you. If he doesn't install it for free, find a new mechanic."

know of any mechanics willing to do free work?

BS
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
A girl in a bikini is putting one on her car, it HAS to work.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

Dude guiz it ahz to werk they have ther own website pfft idiots lol
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

FAQ wrote:

Is it easy to install?
Yes, five minutes and a screwdriver is all it takes. In fact, it is so easy one of Turbonator.com's employees gave one, with the included instructions, to his fourteen year old daughter who installed it in under five minutes!
oh snap son
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6230|NSW, Australia

its like one of those "hiclone" things
that was meant to make air go in a spiral like a cyclone to make your engine run better... load of bullshit
Defiance
+438|6672

cowami wrote:

FAQ wrote:

Is it easy to install?
Yes, five minutes and a screwdriver is all it takes. In fact, it is so easy one of Turbonator.com's employees gave one, with the included instructions, to his fourteen year old daughter who installed it in under five minutes!
oh snap son
Oh shit, and suddenly we're all pedophiles.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I installed one on my bicycle and one on my nephew's big wheel.  -and I'm a mechanic, so I charged the little bastard 3/10hr @$69.95

they now kick ass, face melting ass.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2008-07-08 00:00:00)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California
SHADOW STOP LOOKING AT RANDOM EBAY BULLSHIT!

Just don't buy anything for your car... go learn how they work, your grasping for magic and it doesn't work that way...

This thing is electrically powered yes? Where does that power come from? Your alternator.... How does your alternator make power? By using forces from your engine to spin a coil of wire in a magnetic field to induce an electrical current. Current traveling in a magnetic field creates a force, this force resists the turning of the alternate which puts more drag on your engine...

Stop looking at unconventional bullshit. Buy your parts from a respectable company until you know enough to tell if a product is bullshit on your own. In fact give up and just leave your car stock.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon

VicktorVauhn wrote:

This thing is electrically powered yes?
The Turbonator?  how dare you?  The turbonator uses the sacred power of the majestic tornado, natures most powerful force, to increase fuel efficiency, protect the environment, increase engine power, and promote world peace.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6527|Milkystania, yurop
Anything promoted on such a shitty web page is B.S...Nuff said
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

shadowcell_01 wrote:

Read up on this little thing called the turbonator and YOU decide whether it's BS or not.

http://www.turbonator.com/index.html

I honestly could be guessing either way at this point, I've heard "BS" and "it works" evenly 20 times each.
Anyone who told you it works, doesnt belong working on cars, or even driving them.

Just take that 34 dollars and buy yourself a short ram intake if you are trying to get horsepower.

VicktorVauhn wrote:

SHADOW STOP LOOKING AT RANDOM EBAY BULLSHIT!

Just don't buy anything for your car... go learn how they work, your grasping for magic and it doesn't work that way...

This thing is electrically powered yes? Where does that power come from? Your alternator.... How does your alternator make power? By using forces from your engine to spin a coil of wire in a magnetic field to induce an electrical current. Current traveling in a magnetic field creates a force, this force resists the turning of the alternate which puts more drag on your engine...

Stop looking at unconventional bullshit. Buy your parts from a respectable company until you know enough to tell if a product is bullshit on your own. In fact give up and just leave your car stock.
Actually, considering most factory alternators work at maximum capacity already... it wouldnt put stress on the motor. All it would do is rob your battery of power.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2008-07-08 00:28:12)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng
For one, it's called a Turbonator, and it Supercharges the engine...

It probably is real, but notice it says "up to" 55 BHP, so it probably gives you like 7.
#rekt
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6230|NSW, Australia

Mint Sauce wrote:

... so it probably gives you like 7.
0.07 tbh
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6493|Land of Cotton
Yeah, I have a tough time believing the 33% gain in MPG. It would be going from 25 MPG to 33 MPG. I can't fathom how increased air intake could improve it that much. All these improvements are based on many other factors and not just 'efficient air intake'.

One of you gear heads answer this: Would a large increase in gas efficiency (MPG) increase or decrease your horsepower? I would think they might offset each other.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard