Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4259
the master - 7/10.

was good. looking forward to seeing it a second time. some phenomenal performances.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

AussieReaper wrote:

First one is much better.
I actually liked the second one better. Less violence, more talking and character development etc.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6110|eXtreme to the maX
Oblivion - 6/5/10

A pastiche of many other films, and the plot was just plain dumb in parts, but it was an OK way to spend a couple of hours.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6776|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

Oblivion - 6/5/10

A pastiche of many other films, and the plot was just plain dumb in parts, but it was an OK way to spend a couple of hours.
https://i.imgur.com/ztLpDs6.png

I thought it was good.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6295|Washington St.
anybody seen Breach?

Was mindlessly stumbling wikipedia and found/rememberd that story. Seems interesting enough for rainy night and the ratings were decent.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6227|Escea

I remember seeing that. A long time ago but it was quite good.
anyone see the new Evil Dead in theater?  ill pRolly rent this one cause it looks so scary(by oct?)
Brasso
+1,549|6635

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

anyone see the new Evil Dead in theater?  ill pRolly rent this one cause it looks so scary(by oct?)
wanted to see it the day it came out, but i still haven't gotten a chance
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jord
+2,382|6682|The North, beyond the wall.
cloud atlas

i enjoyed this film.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6776|PNW

Up

again...

I don't feel like re-rating it, but the fact that the crazy villain could have just made a field report accompanied with extensive video footage of the elusive bird-thing, as well as license his far more outstanding talking animal tech and be one of the most celebrated scientists in world history just strikes me as more and more annoying every single time I see it.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4259
criticizing a children's film for being fantastical and not submitting to rational laws

you know, the chicago sun has a spare job going now roger ebert has croaked it...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6776|PNW

Don't get me wrong, for the most part I like Up just fine and will probably watch it again in the future. But just because it is a children's film doesn't mean the villain couldn't have had an understandable motive. Even Wile E. Coyote's was better. He wanted to eat that particular roadrunner. Up's villain wanted to laugh in the face of his fellow scientists, but he already had like a nuclear stockpile of material with which to simply leave his secret base and become famous.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4259
don'tcha know? the real terror that lies in the kernel of evil is its arbitrariness. sheer gratuitousness. terrifying randomness.

the banality of evil!!!!!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6776|PNW

If only they gave him a wacky moon base and had the house float to it, I could have thrown attempts at rationalization to the wind.
baggs
+732|6209

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Up

again...

I don't feel like re-rating it, but the fact that the crazy villain could have just made a field report accompanied with extensive video footage of the elusive bird-thing, as well as license his far more outstanding talking animal tech and be one of the most celebrated scientists in world history just strikes me as more and more annoying every single time I see it.
You are so fucking stupid its beyond belief, words cannot express how much a complete and utter tool you are, only a punch in your stupid fucking face would be the only adequate response to what you posted there.

you. useless. internet. cunt.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6776|PNW

baggs wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Up

again...

You are so fucking stupid its beyond belief, words cannot express how much a complete and utter tool you are, only a punch in your stupid fucking face would be the only adequate response to what you posted there.

you. useless. internet. cunt.
I love you too snoogiekins. Have a puppy.

https://i.imgur.com/4yOWPcG.gif
Django
what a glorious feast

10/10
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6741|Oxferd Ohire
worth one watch

maybe
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4259
ya i don't think i'll ever want to watch it again.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6685|Disaster Free Zone
Beverly Hills Cop II - 9/10

Will watch again.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6479|Foothills of S. Carolina

Expendables 2 - 8/10

Thought it was a good movie that lacked any need for emotional involvement. The humor was well timed, and it was overall a good escapism movie. Thought the blood was a little OTT, but honestly, it fit in with the rest of the OTT parts of the movie.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6776|PNW

Django - 7.5

Worth one watch for the bloodbath, but I'm not sure about watching it again like I did Kill Bill.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Django - 7.5

Worth one watch for the bloodbath, but I'm not sure about watching it again like I did Kill Bill.
I watched Kill Bill the other day. I think Part 2 is the better one. Would watch that over much of his other stuff including Django.

As far as post Jackie Brown stuff goes:

Kill Bill 2 > Django > Kill Bill 1 > Bastards > Deathproof
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6780|Moscow, Russia
Skyfall: /10

i dunno what it was, just it wasn't a bond movie. a bizarre mix of dubious stuff i didn't care for. the music score was fine though.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

The Avengers

Meh / 10

The only interesting character was Banner, he was the only one who had an internal character conflict that could have gone somewhere. He says he put a bullet in his mouth and the Hulk spit it out. That was pretty intense. His story could have developed, but it didn't..

The rest of the movie was shit and totally forgettable.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard