War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6724|Purplicious Wisconsin
Transformers 3 6.5/10. Didn't help my oldest brother raved about it when he saw it, upped up my expectations only to be disappointed. The new chick was hot, but seriously they could of done well without the entire love bullshit. Oh and everyone in the theater but my family clapped at the ending(read the spoiler if you want to understand my meaning). I am glad I sat closer to the middle with one of my brothers(hate that my parents sit at the edge, the center view is where it is at).

Apparently there were 2 kids behind my parents. They were running back and forth behind my parents, they even shook my dad or mom's seat, also when one of the little brats got the popcorn the kid belched after he was done then the other brat came up and coughed. That is what I heard what happened according to my parents and other brother anyway, I didn't notice them as I was far away from it, those little brats were lucky not to be behind me as I would of thrown them across the theater without hesitation.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Remember the ending when the chick and Sam say they love eachother, everyone clapped right after that when the credits began wtf?

Edit: Alan Tudyk, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong made me laugh. Also, they had JEFF FROM CHUCK!!! Oh and that redhead guy who you rarely see in chuck was also there too.

Last edited by War Man (2011-06-30 21:15:20)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5368|London, England
War Man goes to the movies with his mommy and daddy
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man

Jay wrote:

And brothers. I didn't even sit near my parents as I've said in my post.

And what is the matter with going to the movies with my family? What you have a family you are ashamed of or something?

Last edited by War Man (2011-06-30 21:17:42)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5712|College Park, MD

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

ah what a rebel
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
War Man

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

ah what a rebel
Not really.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
theres nothing wrong with seeing a movie with your parents, some day they'll be gone and you don't wanna sit there wishing you spent more time with them
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
I saw Black Swan with my mom. That lesbian scene was awkward as fuck.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Poseidon wrote:

War Man

Poseidon wrote:

Hey, Jay. Where are you laughing at Poseidon going to the movies with his mommy?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5247|Cleveland, Ohio

Jay wrote:

Well when we have the chance to get everyone together on a holiday like christmas or easter we all go to the movies together on that day.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6694|United States of America

Poseidon wrote:

Come now, why did you agree to see that? My friend went with his parents and saw it when it first came out, but the lesbian scene has been out in the open for months.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Season of the Witch - 7/10

Sort of like watching a really long Diablo II quest with a cool boss payoff. Average, but would watch again in a year or two.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6720|Oklahoma City

AussieReaper wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

The Adjustment Bureau:
9/10 - Best movie I have seen in a long time. I was expecting it to be slow, but the characters were likeable enough to keep the story moving right along. Really really good movie.
I just saw this. It's not bad at all- 8/10
Saw the trailers. It reminds me of Dark City

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/
SHHHHH, You aren't supposed to realize that until AFTER you see it... lol...

Not quite the same thing, but it did remind me of it a lot too.

HITNRUNXX
+220|6720|Oklahoma City
Transformers 3:
8/10 - Michael Bay is this generation's genius director!!! *snicker*
Spoiler (highlight to read):

No, seriously though... This one fixed about 95% of my complaints about the previous Transformer movies. They did a great job. I was thoroughly entertained throughout the movie.
I put this all in "spoiler" because I think going into the movie expecting it to totally suck really helped it impress me that it was so good.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6747|Oxferd Ohire
Transformers 3   6.8/10
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California
Hart's War

10/10 absolutely fantastic movie!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England
Repo! The Genetic Opera 9/10

What a unique film. Loved the scene and loved the story (Similar to Repo Men (Not sure if there's a link, there)).

Soundtrack was awesome, too.

Brilliant and very different film.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
i see absolutely no reason to go the cinema with your parents other than when you're too young to get into a parental guidance movie without them. why would you want to share a movie experience (assuming that, like most sane people, you aren't constantly watching 'family' films... puke) with someone a generation older than you with completely different tastes and interests? i hate the idea of seeing a film with my family because it hampers my enjoyment; they can stick to their period dramas and i'll keep to my thing.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
andros
Banned
+256|4723|HK Chitral, Pakistan

Uzique wrote:

i see absolutely no reason to go the cinema with your parents other than when you're too young to get into a parental guidance movie without them. why would you want to share a movie experience (assuming that, like most sane people, you aren't constantly watching 'family' films... puke) with someone a generation older than you with completely different tastes and interests? i hate the idea of seeing a film with my family because it hampers my enjoyment; they can stick to their period dramas and i'll keep to my thing.
most people don't really have a choice (ie, me, not that many people i hang out with and i don't have my license yet)

and my mom actually likes a lot of the same movies i like. and my bro especially but that's expected.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
i watched black swan with my mother, she enjoyed it as much as i did. though that was at home, i wouldnt go to the cinema with family anymore i dont think.

Last edited by jord (2011-07-02 09:30:12)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6747|Oxferd Ohire
last went to the movies with family when i was 14
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Uzique wrote:

you're assuming that because they're a generation older that they have different tastes. Yeah I wouldn't see The Hangover or I Love You, Man with my parents but I don't mind seeing finer cinema with my mother or seeing action films with my dad. Our tastes aren't that different when it comes to that... a good action flick to me is a good action flick to my dad.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6578|Mountains of NC

if they're going to buy my ticket, I don't give a shit
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5709
American History X - 9/10
Benzin
+576|6008
Transformers 3 - 5/10