Wreckognize
+294|6484
https://www.thetelevisionworkshop.co.uk/content/wp-content/gallery/this-is-england/thisisengland.jpg

10/10 fantastic film about skinheads in 1983.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6510|Gold Coast

Brasso wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

The Departed
8.5/10

Spoiler (highlight to read):
The ending.... WHAT THE FUCK???
8.5 what is wrong with you
The ending made me scratch my head.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6472|Kakanien
ran

9/10

kurosawa is the boss
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
The Insider

8/10

Perhaps this was under marketed or something, but I had never heard of it, downloaded it due to good reviews and they were very much justified. This is a real solid drama/thriller. It is somewhat slow paced, but the deep intense drama makes for an excellent film. Both Al pacino and Russell Crowe show how talented they really are in this.
I know fucking karate
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6410|'Murka

Date Night 8/10

Married people will get it and laugh more than those who aren't/haven't been married.

Much, much funnier than I expected it to be.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

ran

9/10

kurosawa is the boss
Love that movie.

I only second it to Seppuku. Followed closely by 7 Samurai of course.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
M.K.S: Devil 9/10

It's a good thriller movie, not so in honor. I would of gave it a ten but in the back of my mind I was thinking, "for 2 hours, i am watching four people stuck in an elevator."
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Is there a twist?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

ghettoperson wrote:

Is there a twist?
Of course, it is a pretty good twist.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
The Devils own (9/10)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Drag Me to Hell (4/10)

Wtf did I just watch? Quiet, noise, jump-scare. Wash, rinse and repeat about 100 times. Add a dash of people vomiting shit into other people's mouths (WTF?! that's not scary, that's just gross). The movie got louder and louder as it progressed. It was like sitting through an hour of youtube poop, and I was really getting sick of it relying WAAAAY too much on the jump-out-at-you scares with the stupidly loud orchestral hits. So yeah. Not scary at all, but tried its best to give me heart attacks every ten minutes.

This movie is the film industry equivalent of sneaking up on somebody and sounding an old alarm clock off in their ear at random points all throughout the work day.

A real let down of a ramp-up after the cold start opening with the little kid. Maybe it'll grow on me, I don't know. I think I'll go watch Army of Darkness.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Ew.

(e: embedding disabled on this one. just click to open a new tab)
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
w.t.f.

those numbers are annoying
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6472|Kakanien
brazil

7,5/10
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville
My Soul to Take in 3D - 3/10
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
The Fence 9.5/10
Its a short movie, 39 min one, based on U.S./Mexican border fence(wall) and how it fails to do its job...

Last edited by blademaster (2010-10-08 23:26:42)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6737|Toronto | Canada

The Social Network - 9/10

Great, interesting story that managed to get quite a few laughs as well.  Cinematography of some of the shots was amazing (rowing scene).  Definitely worth seeing.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

South Park (the Nascar one): didn't laugh once/10
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

The fuck is wrong with you?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Drag Me to Hell (4/10)

Wtf did I just watch? Quiet, noise, jump-scare. Wash, rinse and repeat about 100 times. Add a dash of people vomiting shit into other people's mouths (WTF?! that's not scary, that's just gross). The movie got louder and louder as it progressed. It was like sitting through an hour of youtube poop, and I was really getting sick of it relying WAAAAY too much on the jump-out-at-you scares with the stupidly loud orchestral hits. So yeah. Not scary at all, but tried its best to give me heart attacks every ten minutes.

This movie is the film industry equivalent of sneaking up on somebody and sounding an old alarm clock off in their ear at random points all throughout the work day.

A real let down of a ramp-up after the cold start opening with the little kid. Maybe it'll grow on me, I don't know. I think I'll go watch Army of Darkness.
I *hate* jumpy scary movies. It seems like such a cheap way to scare people. There's far too few movies these days that are genuinely scary.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
Drag me to hell wasn't bad, just had a shit ending

Pirhana 3D - 6/10
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire

FFLink wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

yea. and a mod should know there is a south park thread
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
Since we're talking about it here, I just watched the new South Park. I thought it was great. I've always thought Nascar was pretty retarded.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK

Wreckognize wrote:

http://www.thetelevisionworkshop.co.uk/ … ngland.jpg

10/10 fantastic film about skinheads in 1983.
am i the only person who hasn't seen it? there was a drama follow-up recently on it as well
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

FFLink wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm not a Nascar fan. I just didn't find it funny.

RTHKI wrote:

yea. and a mod should know there is a south park thread
Don't feel like reviving it for one post. You do it if it means that much to you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard