Poll

Have you played/collected/had something to do with Pokemon before?

Yes82%82% - 107
No7%7% - 10
pshhh - nerd...10%10% - 13
Total: 130
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

cablecopulate wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Am I seriously the first to vote no? Nerds.
Off topic, dont you think Dustin Pedroia looks like Tom Cruise when hes wearing a hat?
http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-f … 2/410w.jpg
I think it's just you.
He and Julio DO look like they are having too much fun though.
Roc18
`
+655|5787|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

cablecopulate wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Off topic, dont you think Dustin Pedroia looks like Tom Cruise when hes wearing a hat?
http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-f … 2/410w.jpg
I think it's just you.
Nah my freinds think the same thing.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6389|Southern California

HurricaИe wrote:

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I REMEMBER ONE DAY WHERE I WENT TO A CVS, BOUGHT SOME CHEESE PUFFS, THEN SAT DOWN AND WATCHED SOME DOUG MARATHON

And VickVauhn how old are you?

i g wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

All you kids grouping together cause someone made fun of your Pokemons is funny.
Good old gaming forums, where regular people are the minority and kids who could never get the time of day in the real world are badasses.
leave

god i wanted to bang alex mack so hard
lol, with how much time you spend being worthless in other peoples threads its amazing how much you get your panties in a bunch when someone does it to one of yours.

What is it you guys are always saying...

"Internet, srs business"
cablecopulate
+449|6734|Massachusetts.
They are probably just happy Lugo didn't commit an error in a double play involving Pedroia.
THE_EYE
Banned
+76|5802|Amsterdam, NY

THE_EYE wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

354d 8h until Giant Fucking Robots 2
Roc18
`

i g wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

All you kids grouping together cause someone made fun of your Pokemons is funny.
Good old gaming forums, where regular people are the minority and kids who could never get the time of day in the real world are badasses.
leave

lol its melissa joan hart.
cablecopulate
+449|6734|Massachusetts.
No, she was Clarissa.
Roc18
`

cablecopulate wrote:

No, she was Clarissa.
oh yeah you're right i was getting them mixed up actually that was Larisa Oleynik
cablecopulate
+449|6734|Massachusetts.

Roc18 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

No, she was Clarissa.
oh yeah you're right i was getting them mixed up actually that was Larisa Oleynik
I really have no idea, I just know that that one chick was Clarissa. Actually, isn't the Alex Mack girl the chick with the gummy smile on Smallville?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6547|CH/BR - in UK

I had action figures between the ages of 3 and 9... >.>
Didn't keep me from getting Pokemon later

-kon
VicktorVauhn

Roc18 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

No, she was Clarissa.
The chick who played alex mac grew up pretty well tbh.

She was in that one shitty movie "10 things I hate about you" and looked pretty good in it..
https://www.kinoweb.de/film99/10ThingsIHateAboutYou/pix/tenthb6.jpg
https://www.tvandlust.com/images/larisa.jpg
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6262|'Merica
Just cleaned out my garage today and found some pokemon cards, good times...
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6440|California
wow this thread has gotten off topic...

I played all the Pokemon games up to the last GBA one in '04. I never got the DS one even though I have a DS because I just don't feel like spending hundreds of hours on another Pokemon game. I still remember when my brother and I got the Red and Blue games and we couldn't figure how to get out of the house lol.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

Played and completed Silver. God that was such an epic game. So much to do, and so many Pokemon, without feeling overwhelming. But IMO, any games after Silver/Gold just sucked majorly. They added way too much shit and 350+ pokemon is ridiculously insane.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6681|Espoo, Finland

VicktorVauhn wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I REMEMBER ONE DAY WHERE I WENT TO A CVS, BOUGHT SOME CHEESE PUFFS, THEN SAT DOWN AND WATCHED SOME DOUG MARATHON

i g wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

leave

lol, with how much time you spend being worthless in other peoples threads its amazing how much you get your panties in a bunch when someone does it to one of yours.

"Internet, srs business"
Make sure to be more angry about this issue. It's after all a gaming forum and we're discussing pokemon.
That's what regular people would do.
i g
Banned
+876|5861|GA

VicktorVauhn wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

i g wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

leave

"Internet, srs business"
panties in a bunch? i said leave you fucktard. go troll elsewhere
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6476|Sheffield-England
I still have my Pokemon Card Collection, Pikachu Poster, Charizard Poster, Squirtle Poster, Mew Poster, Blastoise Poster, Charmander Poster,  All of the Pokemon Games and the Pokemon movie on DVD

I still play the games and have the posters up

Last edited by stkhoplite (2008-07-06 13:36:05)

VicktorVauhn

Gawwad wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

i g wrote:

leave

"Internet, srs business"
Make sure to be more angry about this issue. It's after all a gaming forum and we're discussing pokemon.
how angry am I? I said its funny that you all try and gang up because some one made fun of Pokemon... Then I pointed out that IG of all people is trying to tell people "If you don't want to discuss the topic leave!"

I mean, guy is famous on this forum for worthless spam, and adding little more then "lol wut" and now that its a topic he actually cares about he cant stand to see someone disagree? If you don't want people who don't like the game don't make a thread about weather or not you do...Its not like this is the pokemon appreciation thread... its a poll on who likes or has been involved in it.

I've done little other then say my opinion that its a game for looser and point out how insanely hypocritical it is for your little group who spams like crazy and ruins topics on a regular basis to get all huffy when it happens to you.

Other then that I haven't really insulted people, even though you have made fun of me for not having fancy toys when I was a kid, assumed I have no friends, made fun of me for owning a PS3 (where the fuck did that come from?), said I was molested as a child, called me a wanker and a fucktard....I don't really seem to be the one getting angry?
i g
Banned
+876|5861|GA

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

"Internet, srs business"
how angry am I? I said its funny that you all try and gang up because some one made fun of Pokemon... Then I pointed out that IG of all people is trying to tell people "If you don't want to discuss the topic leave!"

I mean, guy is famous on this forum for worthless spam, and adding little more then "lol wut" and now that its a topic he actually cares about he cant stand to see someone disagree? If you don't want people who don't like the game don't make a thread about weather or not you do...Its not like this is the pokemon appreciation thread... its a poll on who likes or has been involved in it.

I've done little other then say my opinion that its a game for looser and point out how insanely hypocritical it is for your little group who spams like crazy and ruins topics on a regular basis to get all huffy when it happens to you.

Other then that I haven't really insulted people, even though you have made fun of me for not having fancy toys when I was a kid, assumed I have no friends, made fun of me for owning a PS3 (where the fuck did that come from?), said I was molested as a child, called me a wanker and a fucktard....I don't really seem to be the one getting angry?
get raged
VicktorVauhn

i g wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

get raged
Dude, if you don't want to talk about the topic just leave
i g
Banned
+876|5861|GA

VicktorVauhn wrote:

i g wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

get raged
Dude, if you don't want to talk about the topic just leave
k
wensleydale8
+81|6766|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
well when I did collect pokemon card I had a deck which was about 8 inches high which wasnt bad considering I was 8 or 9 at the time.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
Yeah, good games to pass the time on long trips, and if there's no others games.

I enjoy them.

I also collected the cards at the time they were cool I still have them...
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6346|Iowa...
fuck yes,Keenan and Kel kicked ass!

i also remember Hey Arnold was pretty as well.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6527|Boston, MA
I'll admit I loved watching Pokemon when I was like 10. The games were and still are amazing. I really can't believe they never made a 3D Pokemon RPG yet, the Stadium games don't count, I mean like Pokemon Red and Blue for Nintendo Wii or something. I guarentee you if they made one that Wii sales would skyrocket way above what they are now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard