usmarine2
Banned
+233|5803|Dublin, Ohio
I do like mexican food.  matter of fact, I will go get some taco bell.  thank you for the idea.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6355|tropical regions of london
they sell 89 cent cheesy beefy burritos. one of those things is a meal alone.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-07-06 08:49:03)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

usmarine2 wrote:

blah blah blah you are a racist blah blah blah.

that is all I see as your contribution, so get the fuck off your high horse.
You are the quintessential ignorant debater usmarine.

Someone puts forward critical arguments and points in relation to racial attitudes and you cry off and play the victim, fucking typical weak debating. Where has anyone come out here and made accusations of racism without providing an explanation or back up for their opinion?
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5803|Dublin, Ohio

God Save the Queen wrote:

I get that and the 79 cent nachos.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5803|Dublin, Ohio

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

blah blah blah you are a racist blah blah blah.

that is all I see as your contribution, so get the fuck off your high horse.
You are the quintessential ignorant debater usmarine.

Someone puts forward critical arguments and points in relation to racial attitudes and you cry off and play the victim, fucking typical weak debating. Where has anyone come out here and made accusations of racism without providing an explanation or back up for their opinion?
Ummm...I am complaining about the same old you guys vs lowing racist BS.  Can you read?  Do you understand that?  Too many beers?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Wait a minute Braddock. Werent you just yesterday talking about how fat, stupid and lazy Americans were? Thats not racist?
No, if you read my post again you will notice that I refused to use those stereotypes because it would be unfair to the many nice Americans on this forum!...and that was in the face of some fairly extreme racism against the Irish.

Go dig up the full quote if you like.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6505|Connecticut

usmarine2 wrote:

So are you associating cheap, yet satisfying portions of Mexican food with Mexican labor as well?

Racist.
Malloy must go
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5803|Dublin, Ohio

deeznutz1245 wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

So are you associating cheap, yet satisfying portions of Mexican food with Mexican labor as well?

Racist.
Hey, all the workers at this one are white.......well, one fat korean chick I think.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6505|Connecticut

Braddock wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Wait a minute Braddock. Werent you just yesterday talking about how fat, stupid and lazy Americans were? Thats not racist?
No, if you read my post again you will notice that I refused to use those stereotypes because it would be unfair to the many nice Americans on this forum!...and that was in the face of some fairly extreme racism against the Irish.

Yeah, you got me. Seriously though, why do you guys boil everything?
Malloy must go
CameronPoe
+2,925|6568

usmarine2 wrote:

Ummm...I am complaining about the same old you guys vs lowing racist BS.  Can you read?  Do you understand that?  Too many beers?
Try explaining your position then with a reasoned argument. Sound good?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

usmarine2 wrote:

Tell you what usmarine, make some actual posts relating to the argument or just keep quiet. Playing the victim card is the easy way out and to a large degree implies a certain acceptance of the opposing sides argument.

And I don't drink that much btw, but sure keep playing the Irish alcoholic card seen as you enjoy it so much.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5803|Dublin, Ohio
Seriously, why dont just one of you type?  I mean you say the same stuff.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Yeah, you got me. Seriously though, why do you guys boil everything?
Are you serious?

We boil potatoes and sometimes other veg (though I prefer steaming). If you're talking about that Dublin Coddle shit, it is exclusive to Dublin and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Stew is done in an oven and boxty and potatoe farls are fried. What other 'Irish' dishes are you on about?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6531|Πάϊ
For the OP: As far as Obama goes, this is indeed empty rhetoric, well expected by a presidential candidate. I see no racism in there. As for you lowing, and your comment in the other thread, the only flaw that I could point out would have to be about your overly individualistic stance. Again, no racism.

You're not a racist. Get over it.
ƒ³
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Karma Message:     wow.......very powerful..lowing

Post [Nu7 - now banned, presumably for racism]:

28% of black males in the U.S will end up is prison
48% of blacks randomly tested had herpes 7% knew that had it
Out of all groups black females are the most over weight in the U.S
90% of all interracial crime is committed by blacks against whites
62% of black babies born in U.S are paid for by welfare
Even though blacks are out numbers 9 to 1 in the U.S blacks commit over half of the murders
32% of black males in there 20's are on parole or probation
blacks are 4.5 times likely to be on welfare than whites
Excuse me, is posting fact and stats now racist, when it goes against you?
wow........very powerful

Why is it powerful lowing? Explain.

Nailed.
Why is it powerful? Perhaps because it backed up his argument? I thought you would be impressed by this since you are so ate up with stats.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Excuse me, is posting fact and stats now racist, when it goes against you?
wow........very powerful

Nailed.
Why is it powerful? Perhaps because it backed up his argument? I thought you would be impressed by this since you are so ate up with stats.
He didn't even provide a source for those stats in that post and yet you automatically assumed their veracity. What source did he actually have for them, I presume he mentioned it somewhere in the thread?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Lets assume they are not true stats. Well then shame on Lowing.
Lets assume the stats are indeed factual. Well then I beleive Lowing is correct and we owe him an apology. Or at the least a "good game" ass pat.
Why are the statistics, if true, 'wow.......very powerful'? Is it because it confirms his characterisation of black people perhaps?
Nope because it backed up his argument.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6210

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Only when it goes against you or when a white comedian insults the black race. Black comedians get a pass on insulting whites because......because....actually I'm not so sure why black comedians can insult whites and not the other way around.
Lowing, nu7 didn't even post a source for those statistics and yet you automatically assumed they were true.

Maybe they are true...but the fact is you automatically assumed they were true without any credible proof.
Lets assume the stats are indeed factual. Well then I beleive Lowing is correct and we owe him an apology. Or at the least a "good game" ass pat.
Most of those stats are true.

From the US department of justice:

Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm#inmates

It is just a fact.  Nothing racist here.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Oh yes, talk about the OP and have a discussion with someone surrounded by massive quote trees calling someone a racist.  Awesome idea my lord.  Ya it can type more than ten words.  Can you go into a thread and not call someone a racist?
Don't pretend you were ever going to add anything of note to the debate usmarine, large quote trees is a pretty lame excuse for not participating.

You're beginning to sound like lowing playing the victim card whenever accusations of racism race their head. Lowing lavished all that negative attention on himself with the previous thread and for some reason he's chosen to bring the spotlight back on himself by inferring Obama's speach could only apply to black people.

PS: You're a racist! damn, I was doing so well right up until the end.
Victim card?? I am not a victim of shit............I will hold your feet to the fire when you try and escape an argument by merely calling someone a racist and have that be the end of it. It is too easy of an excuse.

I think I listed several months ago the liberal base arguments for any discussion

and racist was one of them, alos include genralizing, and Nazi. You guys use this shit way too liberally as an argument winner instead of addressing what is posted.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

wow........very powerful

Nailed.
He didn't even provide a source for those stats in that post and yet you automatically assumed their veracity. What source did he actually have for them, I presume he mentioned it somewhere in the thread?
where were you demanding a source in that other thread.....It isn't my job to ask for a source, it was yours if you wanted to challenge it.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Lowing, nu7 didn't even post a source for those statistics and yet you automatically assumed they were true.

Maybe they are true...but the fact is you automatically assumed they were true without any credible proof.
Most of those stats are true.

From the US department of justice:

Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm#inmates

It is just a fact.  Nothing racist here.
What about the stuff on sexually transmitted diseases and whatnot?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA
I just heard braddocks bubble burst all the way over here in Iraq
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

where were you demanding a source in that other thread.....It isn't my job to ask for a source, it was yours if you wanted to challenge it.
I didn't participate in that thread from what I can remember but surely now you must see that you had an inherent inclination to believe statistics that negatively reflected the black community even when they are (as far you know) only coming from the mouth of a fellow poster who was ultimately banned following racist comments in subsequent thread. Would you have wholeheartedly accepted the same statistics if they related to the white community? Would you have given him karma on the grounds of them being "powerful"?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

lowing wrote:

I just heard braddocks bubble burst all the way over here in Iraq
I have already stated that the stats are possibly true...my point was that you automatically accepted them, the same way that you automatically assumed Cam's hypothetical ghetto family were black.

Oh and btw those stats back up the argument that inherited social problems contribute towards crime rates...have a read.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I didn't participate in that thread from what I can remember but surely now you must see that you had an inherent inclination to believe statistics that negatively reflected the black community even when they are (as far you know) only coming from the mouth of a fellow poster who was ultimately banned following racist comments in subsequent thread. Would you have wholeheartedly accepted the same statistics if they related to the white community? Would you have given him karma on the grounds of them being "powerful"?
I beleived them to be true since it is no big secret as to who populates our prison system. Like I said several times, I might have been born on a Saturday, but it wasn't last Saturday, Braddock, I do have eyes ears and I can read. I wasn't just rescued from a desert island stranded and isolated for 42 years. I had no reason t obelieve it wasn't true...........and apparently neither did Cam, or you or anyone else that opposed his post.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard