BATTLEFIELD: MODERN COMBAT        8
ACE COMBAT 6                8.4
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
PS3

Savage Moon 7
Flower 7

Last edited by Vilham (2009-02-21 09:34:25)

bogo24dk
+26|6507
Killzone 2  - 9.8
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

bogo24dk wrote:

Killzone 2  - 9.8
I concur but raise that to 9.9

srsly awsm game.

btw, found Sev

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/434 … un_p23.jpg

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2009-02-27 15:45:43)

bogo24dk
+26|6507

M.O.A.B wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

Killzone 2  - 9.8

srsly awsm game.

btw, found Sev

If they fix the controller settings i will give it a 10.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

bogo24dk wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

Killzone 2  - 9.8

srsly awsm game.

btw, found Sev

If they fix the controller settings i will give it a 10.
I set them up so they have a similarity to COD5 so easier for me to get the hang of.
bogo24dk
+26|6507
Tried to play around with the settings but with no luck. I am getting my ass kicked in mp cause of the controller prob. But the game is awesome for sure.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
yeah killzone 2 gets a 9.7 or so.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

Killzone 2 - 2
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6349|Belfast
Killzone 2 - 9.8

fucking
excellent singleplayer and the mp blows CoD out of the water and probably one of the best ive ever played
Graphics are flawless
The starting controls are bullshit but its great that you can chamge them

Did I mention that the MP is the best ive ever played?
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
I need to play Killzone 2 already, was thinking of just waiting until summer though so I could really sit down and enjoy it.

My latest game from Gamefly is: Far Cry 2. All I can say is wow. Aside from the obvious brilliant graphics, there is so much to this game. When I first started falling Fallout 3, I figured it'd be like an awesome free roam, FPS game where you fight for survival. I was very disappointed by fairly minimal action and an awful shooting engine and am still yet to beat it. I started playing Far Cry 2 and all I can think about is, "This is exactly what Fallout 3 should have been like." (Obviously different setting) There's action almost everywhere, it's pretty realistic, and it's loads of fun. I have a feeling I'll be playing this game for a long time, might even buy it off Gamefly

Far Cry 2 - 9.5/10

Last edited by FrankieSpankie3388 (2009-04-06 11:59:15)

bogo24dk
+26|6507

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I need to play Killzone 2 already, was thinking of just waiting until summer though so I could really sit down and enjoy it.

My latest game from Gamefly is: Far Cry 2. All I can say is wow. Aside from the obvious brilliant graphics, there is so much to this game. When I first started falling Fallout 3, I figured it'd be like an awesome free roam, FPS game where you fight for survival. I was very disappointed by fairly minimal action and an awful shooting engine and am still yet to beat it. I started playing Far Cry 2 and all I can think about is, "This is exactly what Fallout 3 should have been like." (Obviously different setting) There's action almost everywhere, it's pretty realistic, and it's loads of fun. I have a feeling I'll be playing this game for a long time, might even buy it off Gamefly

Far Cry 2 - 9.5/10
I hate to spoil your fun. But wait until you get halfway in this game and you will see how boring it is. Mainly because when you clean out a post in a couple of minutes they spawn back. And if you have one of those missions which you need to go the other end of the map and get back. Well you will see what i mean about it.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

bogo24dk wrote:

Far Cry 2 - 9.5/10
I hate to spoil your fun. But wait until you get halfway in this game and you will see how boring it is. Mainly because when you clean out a post in a couple of minutes they spawn back. And if you have one of those missions which you need to go the other end of the map and get back. Well you will see what i mean about it.
so true.  i got bored about an hour in.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

haffeysucks wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

Far Cry 2 - 9.5/10
I didn't find the travelling a huge problem, I used the buses a lot to ferry myself long distance.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

M.O.A.B wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

I didn't find the travelling a huge problem, I used the buses a lot to ferry myself long distance.
too bad i couldn't get to the buses without walking for a few minutes due to my malaria
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
360 -

HAWX - 8
Fallout 3 - 10
Gears of War 2 - 8
Midnight Club Los Angeles - 8
GTA IV - 10

PS3

Killzone 2 - 7
LittleBigPlanet - 8
GTA IV - 10
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5502| - | - | - | - | - |
X360:

Dirt :: 9
GRID :: 9.5
BF:BC :: 8
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6596|Toronto-Canada
yo batman get gears of war 2 so we can game together.
Gears of war 2 - 9
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
OK, now I see what everybody meant with how repetitive it was. I'd probably move that 9.5 to a 7.5-8 It wasn't BAD, it was simply repetitive. I honestly thought the end was really cool for anybody else who forced themselves to play through it complety like me. I kind of hope they make a third one where they don't make it so repetitive because I love the idea of it. It's basically GTA meets African war zone so the idea is awesome, the execution just isn't that good.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6127|So Cal
yeah I know, kinda late but:

PS3: (Fallout 3 = 9.0)

.... real interesting game... a little slow, not much action but it is a little addicting.
Not much a fan of single players, but this one kicks ass in the entertainment section.

Last edited by GraphicArtist J (2009-07-15 13:35:27)

https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
I wonder if anyone still updates this thread.  Oh well, I'll contribute anyhow:

Infamous (PS3) - 8.5/10
Little Big Planet (PS3) - 7/10
GTA 4 (PS3) - 8.5/10
Resistance 2 - 8/10

I've had a lot of free time, as of late, and as a result I've got more gaming time in than usual.  I've finished all of these games in the last couple of months, so I can assure you that my scores are much more accurate than yours.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood - 7/10
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

SEREMAKER wrote:

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood - 7/10
wait for Red Dead Redemption tbh

Board footer