Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA
do you get one?

as a new hire at abercrombie and fitch, i get 50% off two shirts, a pair of pants, and sandals as long as they're on a display mannequin. i get 30% off everything else i buy at the store until i quit.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC
you also get 90% off your dignity for working at that place

just kidding

I don't work anywhere (I'm probably gonna get a job. I'm doing a community service thing anyway... volunteering doesn't pay )
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6640|Washington DC

HurricaИe wrote:

I don't work anywhere (I'm probably gonna get a job. I'm doing a community service thing anyway... volunteering doesn't pay )
I'll hire you ... and I'll double what they are paying you at the community service thing.

(I get no employee discounts, but that's because I don't sell stuff.)
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5924|United States
yeah I work at george washington's estate ..get like 30% discount on the shit we sell there...wouldn't even consider buying most of it. Good stuffed animals though for girls
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

OrangeHound wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

I'll hire you ... and I'll double what they are paying you at the community service thing.
0x2=0

Besides, what would I be hired for?

@Ender like I said I was joking I usually don't go to AF cause it's kinda pricey, but that discount must be nice

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-06-24 21:44:07)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL
10% off

unfortunately, sales tax in Cook County is 10%...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA
@hurricane: i'll work anywhere that hires me. besides, they have nice shorts and nice polo shirts. also nice jeans, and lots of hotties to chat with. lots of hotties.

edit: OH don't you own a construction company or something like that?

Last edited by Ender2309 (2008-06-24 21:43:31)

GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ

OrangeHound wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

buttsecks?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6622|New Hampshire, USA
Quiznos:  50% percent on everything except bottled drinks.  Fountain drinks ar free
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5924|United States

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Quiznos:  50% percent on everything except bottled drinks.  Fountain drinks ar free
haha, everyone move aside, fatty coming through   
OrangeHound

Ender2309 wrote:

No.  I built my own house as a "hobby" (my wife calls it a "nightmare"), so you are probably thinking of that.

But, my wife would probably want to hire you to come over and paint our porch I'm building this summer ... I hate painting.
Smithereener
+138|6307|California

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Free fingerslicing too? Still have those pics in my head.

My friend used to work at Quizno's. He would hook my friends and me up. Then he quit.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6622|New Hampshire, USA

Smithereener wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Free fingerslicing too? Still have those pics in my head.

My friend used to work at Quizno's. He would hook my friends and me up. Then he quit.
Speaking of finger slicing, a friend of the co worker who drove me to the hospital just cut his thumb off on a slicer in a different store.

Small world eh?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

OrangeHound wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

No.  I built my own house as a "hobby" (my wife calls it a "nightmare"), so you are probably thinking of that.

But, my wife would probably want to hire you to come over and paint our porch I'm building this summer ... I hate painting.
i can paint...

https://www.twainquotes.com/TWW/fence2.jpg
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6529|Internetfitlerland

Dominos:

Can take home the left over pizza/sides (stuff that hasnt been picked up, isnt made well enough to be sold).  If an employee wants to buy a pizza, that costs about $4. Also, like 40% off drinks
aimless
+166|6116|Texas
Best Buy

-mark up + 5%

Translation, we pay what Best buy pays for the goods plus %5. Those $100 HDMI cables get to us for around $12. Most of it comes from accessories since they are so heavily marked up.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

HurricaИe wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

i can paint...

http://www.twainquotes.com/TWW/fence2.jpg
DO IT HUCK FINN!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Benzin
+576|5990
I can't believe you work at Abercrombie .. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep searching for a better job. My brother works at Pets Mart and they pay pretty friggin well.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA

OrangeHound wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

if you pay to fly me out i'll totally come do it.
OrangeHound

HurricaИe wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

i can paint...

Typical. 

Seriously, what I really need are writers ...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA

CapnNismo wrote:

I can't believe you work at Abercrombie .. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep searching for a better job. My brother works at Pets Mart and they pay pretty friggin well.
abercromie is a great job for somebody like me who's only in it for the resume beefing. i work like 15 hours a week.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

OrangeHound wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

i can paint...

Typical. 

Seriously, what I really need are writers ...
if it's creative writing, my spanish teacher says my creative works should be published (though they consist of bank robberies and zombie-killing).
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6385|The Gem Saloon

Ender2309 wrote:

as a new hire at abercrombie and fitch
that makes me a sad panda, Ender.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA

Parker wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

dude, carpenter and dutch are cool dudes. turtle, not so much.

besides, so many hot chicks work there, even my (female) managers are hot.

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6385|The Gem Saloon

Ender2309 wrote:

Parker wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

besides, so many hot chicks work there, even my (female) managers are hot.
redemption.
but thats a thin line you are walking....be careful man

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard