alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
is there any way to tweak fix zoom in / out bug when playing sniper, I'm trying to zoom in with scope and it rapidly zooms out and back in after a second is there any way of fixing that ? or is everyone experiencing this ?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

alpinestar wrote:

is there any way to tweak fix zoom in / out bug when playing sniper, I'm trying to zoom in with scope and it rapidly zooms out and back in after a second is there any way of fixing that ? or is everyone experiencing this ?
Everyone experiences that because BF2 is fucking awesome.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

Cheez wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

MetaL*
Banned
+188|6155|Anaheim, Mexifornia

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Cheez wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6242|TEXAS

MetaL* wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Cheez wrote:

VividSynergy
Banned
+6|5787|Bolingbrook, United States
C-c-c-c-c-combo Breaker!

It's from packet loss.  Play on servers that have low ping, aka play on servers near you.

Last edited by VividSynergy (2008-06-24 20:07:48)

Cheez

VividSynergy wrote:

C-c-c-c-c-combo Breaker!

It's from packet loss.  Play on servers that have low ping, aka play on servers near you.
Its from shit netcode.

I play on my own ISP's servers and I still get the shit. I play on 14ping servers and I Still Get The Shit.

Fucking game, I love you.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6153|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Cheez wrote:

VividSynergy wrote:

C-c-c-c-c-combo Breaker!

Its from shit netcode.

I play on my own ISP's servers and I still get the shit. I play on 14ping servers and I Still Get The Shit.

Your ISP Tuns BF2 servers?

Sign me up!

What?

I have to pay you people 32473298573490574879375934574306 Australian dollars for "roaming"

But you guys are so awesome.....

Meh, BF2 > All

**pays 46358946y743589034759043234234 for bill**
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6147|San Antonio, Texas
Three things: all lag.

1. Your comp is poor, low FPS.

2. Too high of ping between you and the server.

3. The server is lagging.

I'd play on servers in New York, or at best, ones in the States. If you still have it, the servers are poor or your comp is having too low FPS. You can reduce your graphics settings or get a better comp. RAM, video card and CPU help.
Cheez

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

http://www.game-monitor.com/?search=int … 18&y=7
Search Results: 1-30 of 186

And yes, I believe there are too many servers on the machines, but that doesn't mean BF2 isn't at fault.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6154|Vancouver | Canada
I heard somewhere it has to do with trying to zoom in too fast after firing.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

DefCon-17 wrote:

I heard somewhere it has to do with trying to zoom in too fast after firing.
that too

i play sniper alot i had over 500 hours on it on my last account nothing to brag about but still its when you get shit fps even when you dont and it is cause by packet loss i would update pb first helps with laggy bf2 or it did for me and then change your graphic settings so you get at least 40 i get it and i play at 30 fps.  dont play on servers half way across the country, but it does this on every kit beleave it or not its just more prevalent on sniper kid
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6536|Internetfitlerland

Cheez wrote:

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

And yes, I believe there are too many servers on the machines, but that doesn't mean BF2 isn't at fault.
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?search=gamearena
Search Results: 1-30 of 260

My ISP > yours
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

Cheez wrote:

VividSynergy wrote:

C-c-c-c-c-combo Breaker!

Its from shit netcode.

Sign me up!
Yes, most gaming servers (of all games) are hosted by the major ISP's.

~Smokey~ wrote:

Cheez wrote:

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

My ISP > yours
Crappy Optus getting rid of their games network. Grrrr!!
Cheez

~Smokey~ wrote:

Cheez wrote:

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

My ISP > yours
A barrel of shit > Telstra

4srs.
thepilot91
+64|6234|Ă…land!

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Three things: all lag.

1. Your comp is poor, low FPS.

2. Too high of ping between you and the server.

3. The server is lagging.

I'd play on servers in New York, or at best, ones in the States. If you still have it, the servers are poor or your comp is having too low FPS. You can reduce your graphics settings or get a better comp. RAM, video card and CPU help.
no
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5997|Aberdeen, Scotland
Yeah we all get it, I always thought it was a problem with the game on the client side rather than lag.

Tushers, you say it happens with other kits too? Never noticed that, although I never feel the need to quickly drop and raise my sights between each shot with an assault rifle so it probably never occurs
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

MrAnderson wrote:

Yeah we all get it, I always thought it was a problem with the game on the client side rather than lag.

Tushers, you say it happens with other kits too? Never noticed that, although I never feel the need to quickly drop and raise my sights between each shot with an assault rifle so it probably never occurs
Has happened to me with all guns and TVGM in choppers, most noticeable when soloing, it's fucking annoying. Scope, unscope, scope, unscope... scope ohh wait now I'm facing backwards how fucking useful.. FUCK YOU GAME!!!
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X
Happens if you do things too fast.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria
A good sniper should not have the need to quickly zoom in again anyway. The first shot should kill the target.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X

globefish23 wrote:

A good sniper should not have the need to quickly zoom in again anyway. The first shot should kill the target.
Be quiet now.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
Happens because of crouch/prone/jump/zoom all in one. If you've just gotten up from prone, or zoomed in as you've jumped etc. it'll happen
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5997|Aberdeen, Scotland
Yeah i hate those freakin' glitches in helos/jets...multiple TV/LGM reload/fubar LGMs that won't fire for 5 minutes/apache gunner view bug...argh
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
That is because the patches have completely fucked up the smoothness of BF2.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

globefish23 wrote:

Cause there's only ever 1 person on the opposing team?

AWSMFOX wrote:

Happens if you do things too fast.
Yeah, I'm sorry that a computer that can do millions of calculations a second can't keep up with me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard