BRiiNDED
+137|6124
Once again another superb sniper video. This happens to be his last Sniper video he is going too make. According to him, he needs to learn medic skill.

http://ln-klan.com/videos/

The video is called 1.SHOT, just click it and it shall start to run.

Hope you enjoy
yogi_is_bare
+8|5891|UK
wow... that was awesome with the jumping and shooting i thought the music went really well too. jumping round corners and shooting people in the head was i bet he gets called a cheat a lot. very nice vid indeed
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6326
Eh. Maybe I'm just being a dick but is it really necessary to make your shots harder than they have to be? Does it have to be a drag/jump/blind shot every time? Can't you just aim and shoot if that is your best option? Just doesn't look natural. Nice kills though and good quality.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
god that music fucking sucked

other then that it was good
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

Eh. Maybe I'm just being a dick but is it really necessary to make your shots harder than they have to be? Does it have to be a drag/jump/blind shot every time? Can't you just aim and shoot if that is your best option? Just doesn't look natural. Nice kills though and good quality.
Every shot I make is a work of art.
BRiiNDED
+137|6124

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

You're just being a dick lol

AWSMFOX wrote:

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

Every shot I make is a work of art.
He's right you know and he's banned
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6405|Earth
That was pretty good. I like his style. I'll be watching that again soon.
Signature
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

Why would you want to watch a video of normal lined up headshots? =/
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6326
When I watch a video I like to see how people play. In many of his kills in this video he intentionally waits to make a harder shot. I could count over a dozen kills where he does that. Id rather watch how someone plays normally, not when they are going to try something over and over until they get it to edit in.
BRiiNDED
+137|6124

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

When I watch a video I like to see how people play. In many of his kills in this video he intentionally waits to make a harder shot. I could count over a dozen kills where he does that. Id rather watch how someone plays normally, not when they are going to try something over and over until they get it to edit in.
it is how he plays... he may have waited but its more for dramatic effect lol
aimless
+166|6125|Texas
The text is amazingly clear. DivX?
BRiiNDED
+137|6124

aimless wrote:

The text is amazingly clear. DivX?
Beleive so, or rendered probably, not to sure.
G2xE
+0|6224|Zagreb, Croatia
I know this guy! Great sniper indeed, one of the best out there for sure. Felt it on my own skin:)  Tomi FTW!
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6159|Dublin
For some reason I never have any respect for these *LN* videos after what we did to them in UEESA :DDD Nice vid do
nicknack
+0|5773
how do u drag shoot like that??

good vid, great quality!
BRiiNDED
+137|6124

G2xE wrote:

I know this guy! Great sniper indeed, one of the best out there for sure. Felt it on my own skin:)  Tomi FTW!
lol its you!?
noob
hehe

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard