Commie Killer
+192|6438
Yeah the one thing I wanna know is how they are gonna do the jungles, doesnt seem the CoD4 engine would do a good job at open jungles. That was the one thing I didnt like about Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, otherwise it was a great game.

Thats probably why game company's don't usually do the Pacific Theater.
Longbow
+163|6697|Odessa, Ukraine

Commie Killer wrote:

Yeah the one thing I wanna know is how they are gonna do the jungles, doesnt seem the CoD4 engine would do a good job at open jungles. That was the one thing I didnt like about Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, otherwise it was a great game.

I still cant imagine Pacific theatre of war without naval battles...
Commie Killer
+192|6438

Longbow wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

I still cant imagine Pacific theatre of war without naval battles...
You can really give a player control of a ship or something, just too far out there. Maybe in control of a aircraft, but again, its far out there. But then again, some guy running through a jungle killing 1000 guys is pretty far out there too.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6207|Vancouver | Canada

TheAussieReaper wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

What an original theme.

you would rather crysis?
Anything is more original than WW2.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6456|NSW, Australia

DefCon-17 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

What an original theme.

you would rather crysis?
Anything is more original than WW2.
shooting terrorists?
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6406|England - Kent
Thats the same video from last month...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6514|A W S M F O X
When did graphics revert back to 1999 ? ? ?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6745|The Ville
I'll pass. Does anyone else think there releasing this game early ? To many people play call of duty 4. Why would they want to go and and spend more money on CoD5. At least wait a couple more years until Cod4 is not in people's interest anymore I swear, they have got to be the biggest money whores ever. There going to ruin the Cod series because this game will be shit and looks like shit.

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-07-05 11:26:48)

Commie Killer
+192|6438
I love how people have seen a trailer and already pronounce that this game "will be shit".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard