alexb
<3
+590|5911|Kentucky, USA

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

I´ve found this on a german BF2 Fansite and BF-News.de is reporting the same message:

Battlefield 2 celebrates its three year anniversary
On this day three years ago, Battlefield 2 was released and still remains one of the most played PC FPS titles.

With over 15 million player accounts being created since release, Battlefield 2 is still going strong. On the forums we often see discussions about whether there will ever be another update for the game. Well, today we are happy to announce that we are working on an update for Battlefield 2. We are planning to provide an open beta in the near future and we hope you’ll give us your feedback before final release; so watch out for that.

Keep an eye on www.Battlefield.com for information on what we are working on, release dates and don’t forget to visit our forums.

In the mean time Battlefield Bad Company is released worldwide this week and we expect it will keep you occupied while we work on the update.

-End of Transmission-

Regards,
DICE Live team
Rumours say, that the Announcement will be in half an hour...
*FAP FAP FAP*

Oh noez, I couldn't wait any longer.
kptk92
u
+972|6379|tc_london

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

I´ve found this on a german BF2 Fansite and BF-News.de is reporting the same message:

On this day three years ago, Battlefield 2 was released and still remains one of the most played PC FPS titles.

With over 15 million player accounts being created since release, Battlefield 2 is still going strong. On the forums we often see discussions about whether there will ever be another update for the game. Well, today we are happy to announce that we are working on an update for Battlefield 2. We are planning to provide an open beta in the near future and we hope you’ll give us your feedback before final release; so watch out for that.

Keep an eye on www.Battlefield.com for information on what we are working on, release dates and don’t forget to visit our forums.

In the mean time Battlefield Bad Company is released worldwide this week and we expect it will keep you occupied while we work on the update.

-End of Transmission-

Regards,
DICE Live team
Woohoo?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK

kptk92 wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

-End of Transmission-

Regards,
DICE Live team
Woohoo?
Can't wait either!
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
Looks like I might be wrong...

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2008-06-23 08:36:08)

TheTrueQuaid
What was I doing mars?
+11|5869|Assachusetts
This sort of reminds me of all the SoF II fans (myself included) thinking SoF III was never going to happen until Activision said hey were making a new Soldier of Fortune game.

What no one knew was that the game was going to be called Mercenaries Wanted but Activision decided to change the name to Soldier of Fortune : Payback which shames the name to the fullest extent possible.

The game should have really been called Soldier of Fortune : Payday.

Last edited by TheTrueQuaid (2008-06-23 08:45:22)

alexb
<3
+590|5911|Kentucky, USA

10 minutes till
kptk92
u
+972|6379|tc_london

alexbay13 wrote:

10 minutes till
Nothing happens, ofc
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
im guessing they will send out the announcement at 12:00 Pacific time, which is 3:15 from now
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
10 minutes till dissapointment more like.

EA games: challenge everything. including our patience.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
http://www.battlefield.com/

The announcement has been out for a while..

THAT is the announcement. Lel.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p2154184

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2008-06-23 08:54:12)

krAzi
+17|5927|Some Strange town
Maybe the Dachang Navy Airbase will come into play on this possible new map
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6274|The | Netherlands
What other announcement are u expecting? The same announcement is on the real EA BF2 site so I wouldn't expect anything more.

Last edited by 3lmo (2008-06-23 08:55:30)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
Yay for announcing what we've already known for 3 days.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6128|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Disappointed as fuck I mean they had how long again...1.5 years to make a new patch? and they give us an announcement for the near future.
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK

krAzi wrote:

Dachang Navy Airbase????
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6119|San Antonio, Texas

TrashBlinD wrote:

Yay for announcing what we've already known for 3 days.
At least it's straight from the horse's mouth. Remember all of the skeptics saying that radio show falsified it?

*does a jig* Now all we have to do is wait.
krAzi
+17|5927|Some Strange town

Nintendogamer wrote:

krAzi wrote:

Dachang Navy Airbase????
its near Shanghai
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
ok... so no more news today...
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
All the hype for Monday...and they don't even tell us wtf they are working on.

...lol....
alexb
<3
+590|5911|Kentucky, USA

TrashBlinD wrote:

...lol....
Are you ignorant or blind?

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … ryid=23927

READ.
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
im guessing people were expecting EA/DICE to say what content will be included in this patch. o well we will just have to wait
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can

alexbay13 wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

...lol....
Are you ignorant or blind?

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … ryid=23927

READ.
"Well, today we are happy to announce that we are working on an update for Battlefield 2. We are planning to provide an open beta in the near future and we hope you’ll give us your feedback before final release; so watch out for that."

We still don't know if it's apatch, some minor hotfix, a new map, a map pack, etc...
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6130|Dublin
What time is it due UK time?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

MetaL* wrote:

Disappointed as fuck I mean they had how long again...1.5 years to make a new patch? and they give us an announcement for the near future.
I doubt that they take up work for the patch today.

How long did it take from the announcement of the Highway Tampa until it's beta release, and from that to the final version?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can

globefish23 wrote:

MetaL* wrote:

I doubt that they take up work for the patch today.

How long did it take from the announcement of the Highway Tampa until it's beta release, and from that to the final version?
I believe the Highway Tampa beta download was out before EA een announced it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard