**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6125|Vancouver, BC, Canada
How insane am I...?

With the "announcement" of the 1.5 patch, I decided to get back to BF2, after Nuking my whole harddrive(partially BF2's fault, 500 GB pretty much filled ) I finally got the game installed, and I've been playing Single Player.

So now I'm downloading 1.41 to play Multi.

With the "Announcement" of 1.5 is my 536.01MB of bandwidth put to waste?

P.S. I'm running on WiFi, so the average download speed is 100KB/s thus bringing the 536.01MB download to 1 hour 32 minutes.
P.P.S. I plan on downloading Armored Fury right after
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5954|Perth, indian ocean
Don't wet yourself yet, 1.5 isn't confirmed
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can

belldawg wrote:

..if anything we'll get a hotfix.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned

belldawg wrote:

I'm not.

I was actually the first one to state that I'm not fapping in the "announcement" thread.

Either way, getin back to BF2.

100kb/s download fast enough to get a decent ping?
Budzilla
+9|6163|Brisbane, Australia
Another shit player with a .4KDR starts playing the game again. I'm glad a thread was made about it.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Budzilla wrote:

Another shit player with a .4KDR starts playing the game again. I'm glad a thread was made about it.
He actually had a question but if you weren't so smug on your high 2.1 WOOO HOOO BOW TO ME KDR then maybe you would have noticed.

@**LiLp-DeFiNeD im not sure that will be good enough to get a good ping. You will probably get horrible lag if you do. Just make sure you play close servers and you might be decent
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
Budzilla, piss off.

Everyone else,

1.41'll be done in 15 mins, I will see then.

Someone wanna gimme a server to pleh in?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

Budzilla, piss off.

Everyone else,

1.41'll be done in 15 mins, I will see then.

Someone wanna gimme a server to pleh in?
just look for the server with the lowest ping and try that out
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
TehMyke
D:
+343|6680

Budzilla wrote:

lol 2.1 kd, fail moar
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Budzilla wrote:

I'm sure another 2k hours for him his KDR will be a lot better.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned

Phrozenbot wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

I've been playing on the same account ever since I got the game, and at that point, I has very little FPS experience(1/4 of the FarCry campaign, SOME Halo 1 MP)

And part of my phail is the fact that I don't play consistently, I play for a month or two, then quit for 3, so I've never gotten specifically "good"

As far as the graph, my motto is,

"If the current KDR in the round is AT ALL bigger than my global, I'm good, else, GTFO of there."

In a way, I was hopin to go to a hacked server and get reset, but whatevs, life is life.

Edit:

Question, for those that may know,

Is it possible to make BF2 not minimize when I switch to another app on my second monitor?
I remember with most games, the start menu appears, but with BF2, it minimizes, then locks the system up for 30 seconds.

Last edited by **LiLp-DeFiNeD (2008-06-22 23:17:32)

Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

I've been playing on the same account ever since I got the game, and at that point, I has very little FPS experience(1/4 of the FarCry campaign, SOME Halo 1 MP)

And part of my phail is the fact that I don't play consistently, I play for a month or two, then quit for 3, so I've never gotten specifically "good"
Don't worry. Most people have been playing FPS games for years. I was just pointing out that Mr Buttzilla thinks he is all high and mighty with his 2+ kdr but he has played much more than you. You'll get better the more you play and most importantly always enjoy the game.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
And I always will.

Can't wait for BF3.

Kay, so I just played some, lowest pings I'm getting are ~90 so on the highish end.
And any lag that I was getting was probably cuz I cranked GFX full with 4xAA(Athlon 2400+ 2.64GHZ, nVidia 7300GT, 3GB Ram)

So yeah, Downloading Armored Fury and my Joystick driver(Cyborg Evo FTW, wired one tho )

Edit:

LOLOLOL, I just looked at my own KDR Graph, and apparently I just died XD

Last edited by **LiLp-DeFiNeD (2008-06-22 23:47:07)

Hakei
Banned
+295|5966

Budzilla wrote:

Why do you care so much for a KDR? KDR is nothing.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6128|Anaheim, Mexifornia

Budzilla wrote:

your k/d sucks too, tbqfh.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Only way to settle whoses the best at Battlefield 2, is to a....

POKEMON BATTLE!
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
But I lost my cartridge

I still have my Gameboy Advance SP...somewhere...
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6340

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Only way to settle whoses the best at Battlefield 2, is to a....

POKEMON BATTLE!
Show me your POKEMAN'S!
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
Ohh, and before I lost it, the battery was dead, so whenever my POKEMAN hit lvl 80 my save  dissappeared.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6340

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

Ohh, and before I lost it, the battery was dead, so whenever my POKEMAN hit lvl 80 my save  dissappeared.
xD
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
No literally, I played through the game 3 fkin times.

The first time, I was in the very last pokedome thing about to do battle.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6340
https://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/html/emoticons/catloaf_by_anuj.gif CATLOAF i choose you

Catloaf uses "Bread piece distraction"

"pidgey is eating bread -distracted-"

,ive lost my motivation for the rest

I'am really curious now , whats going to happen?
Budzilla

TehMyke wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

lol 2.1 kd, fail moar
I am actually surprised the KDR for my account is that high overall. But I am sure you can maintain your pro KDR without a squad of medics sitting behind a spawn point on Karkand.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

Budzilla wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

lol 2.1 kd, fail moar
I am actually surprised the KDR for my account is that high overall. But I am sure you can maintain your pro KDR without a squad of medics sitting behind a spawn point on Karkand.
Just concede defeat, Budzilla.  You called the KDR card, and you lost.
Budzilla

some_random_panda wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

lol 2.1 kd, fail moar
Just concede defeat, Budzilla.  You called the KDR card, and you lost.
I could. But rFire#Gibz is my clan mate and I and other clan mates revived him and he has a better KDR then TehMyke. What do you make of that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard